• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    If you remove the last userbar you'll be within the limits. Or alternatively change all text to size one. :)
    Okay, I changed it slightly, and in Paint, the distance from the top line to the top of the Quote button is 398px lol. Thank you for checking.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    On my display settings, it's still over 400px (I don't notice the change?), so maybe you could try changing to size 1 text as I mentioned before, then you won't need to even remove the last userbar (and size 1 looks neater).

...actually, the problem seems to be that you don't have a font or a text size set. Just set the font as whatever it displays to you, and set the text size to however it appears to you, then it should display fine (and if not, then go with size 1 text). :x

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    My signature had a growth spurt, so once again Im being over cautious >> haha. Checkingtons please :3

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Is this one legal? Well, PokéCommunity legal :P

If not, would it be acceptable if they were all on one line? (I highly doubt it, but I may as well ask)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Your signature is certainly legal. =p Possibly would be if you put them on one line as well as long as there's little spacing between each image, but it is well within the limits as-is.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well I'm not sure if jigglyppuff's signature has been changed since, but the CSS has to be within the size of the image limits which is 500x300.

Images in signatures can have an accumulated limit of 500 pixels in width and 300 pixels in height (500 × 300). The total amount of images you have in your signature cannot exceed that limit.

The use of CSS in signatures cannot be used to bypass the latter limit either

So you're 100px too wide. CSS applies to the space given for images. CSS & images must share the same amount of space. The extra 100px for width and height is only for text, not CSS. That kind of needs to be cleared up, so if anything changes in this regard, we'll let you know. But for now, your CSS goes 100px outside the limits.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2013
    I want to make sure if my signature is within the limits. I don't want to be in trouble again because of the shadow. >_<

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I want to make sure if my signature is within the limits. I don't want to be in trouble again because of the shadow. >_<

It's 303px in height for me (because of the shadow), so just cut off 5px from the top of the image (just to be safe) and then add in the shadow again.~

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Just wanted to make sure if these GIFS in my signature is within the limits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back