• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silly Tarot Questions :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    Recently got a deck as a (rather odd) present. Got a silly question? Maybe you'll get a silly answer~ Write down a question about yourself/your future/past and I'll pull out a tarot card. Ofc, entertainment purposes only.

Sirfetch’d

When will I land a job that actually pays me enough

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Recently got a deck as a (rather odd) present. Got a silly question? Maybe you'll get a silly answer~ Write down a question about yourself/your future/past and I'll pull out a tarot card. Ofc, entertainment purposes only.

Alright I'll bite, what is my romantic future looking like?

User19sq

My romance life, please. Maybe also my financial life.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    Alright I'll bite, what is my romantic future looking like?

You got king of pentacles, upright

Silly: Why focus on love when you can just eat grapes? (like seriously, look at the card design, the guy's cloak is filled with grapes)

Serious: This is actually a good card to get when doing a love tarot and usually means you'll find someone. KP can also mean you're building all-around stability in your life.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    will i graduate?

queen of pentacles

silly: Yes, AND ONE DAY YOU'LL RULE THE WORRRRLDDDDD. Just wait...They'll all pay! ...Wait, what?

serious: Yes, just need to work hard at it. Gotta be practical about your education.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    does he actually ever think of me like i think of him?

i feel 12

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    I don't know why the forum only showed me a few responses at first, and that too out of order. But here are the rest. I also learned how to multiquote! Are you proud of me?

When will I land a job that actually pays me enough

four of wands
    duuuude, forget that, I think Hogwarts is gonna send you an invitation soon :OO
    serious: tarot actually isn't used for specific time frames, but four of wands would indicate it's possible that it'll happen soon (is a good card for stability).

Will I have fun this summer?
    six of pentacles

fun is an arbitrary concept, read more about it in a philosophy class. I hear they have a lot of weed on hand
    serious: hard to say, you might not necessarily think what you're doing is "fun", but it still may be good for you.

My romance life, please. Maybe also my financial life.

justice

for romance:
    silly: don't date lawyers, they'll either turn out like Phoenix Wright and yell OBJECTION every time you get in an argument, or you'll just never win any arguments ever :(
    serious: positive you'll be getting what you deserve in due time. don't settle for anything less!
    for finances:
    silly: ...did someone sue you, dude?
    serious: your finances are right now very wheel of fortune-esque, but that can also mean they'll get better very quickly.
    what does my love life look like in the future

three of cups

you plannin' on going to any bars soon?
    serious: Does not point to a long term relationship but rather a friendship

Should I get a doctor to look at these bumps? Haha, kidding. Half kidding, please answer.
    *shrugs*

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • fun is an arbitrary concept, read more about it in a philosophy class. I hear they have a lot of weed on hand
    serious: hard to say, you might not necessarily think what you're doing is "fun", but it still may be good for you.

Sounds like my job haha alright

three of cups

you plannin' on going to any bars soon?
    serious: Does not point to a long term relationship but rather a friendship

*shrugs*

Taro is friendzoning you

User19sq

for romance:
    silly: don't date lawyers, they'll either turn out like Phoenix Wright and yell OBJECTION every time you get in an argument, or you'll just never win any arguments ever :(
    serious: positive you'll be getting what you deserve in due time. don't settle for anything less!
    for finances:
    silly: ...did someone sue you, dude?
    serious: your finances are right now very wheel of fortune-esque, but that can also mean they'll get better very quickly.

I'll date Athena. She's 19 now, right? XDDDDD

My balance is currently: $0.00. So the cards basically mean: if you get five dollahs soon, you're welcome.

Back