• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?Simple and Clean? remix version?

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • Okay I keep forgetting to start this thread. I have had Kingdom Hearts for a month or so, probably more. I haven?t played it very much at all; I started playing FFX when I got KH so I was too hooked on FFX to play any other games for most of the time. ANYWAY, I really like the remix version of Simple and Clean they play in the KH intro. I have the regular version of that song on my computer; Andy showed me where to download it. However, does anyone know where I can find that remix version? I want the full song in the remix version; they only play part of the song on the game intro. But if there is part of the song in a remix then there must be a full version of that same remix somewhere. Can anybody tell me where to find it and download it? I really, really want that song!

Anyone able to help?

drex0rz

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Well simple and clean rox i know that i downloaded it some time ago maybe it was off a p2p program

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I found both versions on Utada Hikaru's official website, here: https://www.toshiba-emi.co.jp/hikki (She sings the song.) Just enter her site, (To enter click either where it says 'HTML' or 'Flash' version) click on the Discography section, then the second little orange square that shows up on the page and it should take you to the track listing for her album, 'Colors'. ^_^ There you can download the clip. I don't think it's the full version, but you could still check back there later and see if they add it in. Hope that helped enough!

(And Simple and Clean is my favorite song! It's so pretty!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I know! She has a beautiful voice! ^_^ My friend in Japan sent me one of her albums, and I love it. She's definitely one of my favorite singers, and I like how she can sing in both English and Japanese.

And my favorite version of Simple and Clean is the slower one... I think it sounds prettier!

Soph

Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Well, I found both versions on Utada Hikaru's official website, here: https://www.toshiba-emi.co.jp/hikki (She sings the song.) Just enter her site, (To enter click either where it says 'HTML' or 'Flash' version) click on the Discography section, then the second little orange square that shows up on the page and it should take you to the track listing for her album, 'Colors'. ^_^ There you can download the clip. I don't think it's the full version, but you could still check back there later and see if they add it in. Hope that helped enough!

(And Simple and Clean is my favorite song! It's so pretty!)
    ahhhhhhh! Thank you!!!!! I now have the short-version. Now I just gottta find the long one! Thanks!!! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    No problem! I'll let you know if I ever find the full version.

And just so I wouldn't have to make another thread, would anyone happen to know where I could download the full original version? ^_^; I like it the best, but I only have part of it. I'd like to hear the whole song if anyone has it. Thanks!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Ehh.. I've got a long remix version of Hikari. (Hikari = superior Japanese version of Simple and Clean XD) o_o It's like... 6 minutes, and the song starts 2 minutes in. XD;;

I can try to upload it somewhere if anyone wants~

Soph

Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    No problem! I'll let you know if I ever find the full version.

And just so I wouldn't have to make another thread, would anyone happen to know where I could download the full original version? ^_^; I like it the best, but I only have part of it. I'd like to hear the whole song if anyone has it. Thanks!
    I got a PM from Arigeitsu159 offering to send me that full version; if I manage to get it, Kayleigh, i'll transfer it to you on msn or something sometime.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Soph said:
    I got a PM from Arigeitsu159 offering to send me that full version; if I manage to get it, Kayleigh, i'll transfer it to you on msn or something sometime.
    Ooh, that would be great, Soph! ^_^ If you do happen to get it then I'd love to hear it. Thank you!

Ah, and I love Hikari as well. If you have a chance to upload it somewhere then that would be awesome if you could post it, Lightning! =D

Soph

Years
  • Jake has it now, I got him to get it for me off that member who had it. Ask him if you want it and see if you can catch him on the IM to transfer it ^_^ he is burning it onto CD and mailing it to me to save the transfer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ohh, Arigeitsu159 sent it to me after he read that I wanted it as well in this thread. ^_^ So, I have it now! Thank you very much, though!

I like it a lot; it sounds a lot different than the other version, to me. It's so nice to have the full version now!

Oh, and I like Do As Infinity too, deathbyalice!

Years
  • For to angelfire.com and search for Simple and Clean and you should be able to get it. I got mine that way and you can get any song you want from there. I too play Kingdom Hearts and love that song!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    deathbyalice said:
    *nodds* I also like Do As Infinity, she has a pretty voice too!
    The lead singer is called Tomiko Van, right? =] I love their songs. Japanese rockish - popish. x]

I love simple and clean too! =] It would be great if you could upload it, Lighty. =]

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Ehh.. I've got a long remix version of Hikari. (Hikari = superior Japanese version of Simple and Clean XD) o_o It's like... 6 minutes, and the song starts 2 minutes in. XD;;

I can try to upload it somewhere if anyone wants~
    Hikari is far better then Simple and Clean. I just goes with the music better and just sounds better.
    And do you remember where you got the long remix version of Hikari?

Soph

Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Hikari is far better then Simple and Clean. I just goes with the music better and just sounds better.
    And do you remember where you got the long remix version of Hikari?
    Um, what is Hikaru? I thought Hikaru was the person who sung simple and clean. Is Hikaru a song? *lost*

Andy Andy, Anthony has that remix on his computer now so why dont you just ask him to IM transfer it to you, im sure he wont mind. He is sending it to me on CD to my real life address with some ofher tracks and his Sapphire so I can hive him pokemon by why don you get him to transfer that song on IM for you (like I got him to give you that pokemon 2000 traxk that tim.)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I remixed Simple and Clean to Satisfaction... it sounds really cool, I have no clue where it is though but when I find it I'll post it up on PC :)

Back