• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Which yeah, in my edit, I did mention :P Switching out defeats the purpose. The one thing you can say is that DDtar is for late-game sweeping. the entire point is to take out counters and then dominate the opposition. I guess it depends on what pokemon your team already coulters as to what variant you use, and there are quite a lot actually :0

Yes it is mostly for late game sweeps, however Focus Sash mixape is incredible common late game an rips teams and especially T-tar apart. Nameless made me know that the hard way XD

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    are there any defensive pokemon that can learn perish song, and mean look?

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Oh, are there any pokemon that can learn protect, perish song, and mean look?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Oh, are there any pokemon that can learn protect, perish song, and mean look?

Missy-D can ;) (misdreavus/mismagius). But it's really cheap and annoying, seriously...I recommend celebi as a perish song user, and lapras as well. Stops a lot of pokemon that can otherwise terrorize teams.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Ain't the point the battling is to demolish the other team^^" (but yeah that combination can be sort of cheap0_o) Unless Lapars has more options than mismaguis. What is Lapars capable of?

brandon tautou

four times effective
    Years
    Does anyone use a Bastiodon competitively?

I know this belongs here, but i posted as my own thread because it's easier to check and rarely anyone answers questions on here. anywho, since the moderators want it here:

Does anyone use a Bastiodon competitively?

If so, what strategy and moveset do you use on him/her? Pleaseeeeeeee

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    Bastiodon does not really work in the competitive environment as It's a physical wall that has 4x weaknesses to both Ground and Fighting attacks, which are incredibly common attacks, seen on every pokemon team.

And for all those who said TTar doesn't need bulk, Tauntrados does fine with a bulky set, and so does Taunttar

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Missy-D can ;) (misdreavus/mismagius). But it's really cheap and annoying, seriously...I recommend celebi as a perish song user, and lapras as well. Stops a lot of pokemon that can otherwise terrorize teams.

Ain't the point the battling is to demolish the other team^^" (but yeah that combination can be sort of cheap0_o) Unless Lapars has more options than mismaguis. What is Lapars capable of?

Anti

return of the king
    Years

Heal belling ;) It can perish song, haze stuff...it's a cool pokemon. And DD + Waterfall is fun as well.

And MissyD is easy to kill with the perish trapper. Just switch to your counter as it switches in (basically anything faster that can withstand most of its attacks) and then it'll flee for its life ;) So it kind of is bad anyways IMO. Great for battle tower though lol

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    But any poke can just switch out with lapars not having a move like mean look keeping them in (unless in a double battle, and your other poke has mean look). Also what would be a good wall, that can sersouily hurt your opponet. I have tried Blissy, but it keeps getting wiped out in two moves.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    But any poke can just switch out with lapars not having a move like mean look keeping them in (unless in a double battle, and your other poke has mean look). Also what would be a good wall, that can sersouily hurt your opponet. I have tried Blissy, but it keeps getting wiped out in two moves.

If you let blissey get 2HKOed you obviously don't know how to use it :/

And the point of perish song IS to make the foe switch :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back