• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magmortified

Wherever I fly
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    The fastest Pokemon is Deoxys Speed Form, with Ninjask in second place.

With max EVs in Speed and a speed-boosting nature. Sceptile can reach around 435 Speed or something like that.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Ok I just got another evd Blissy shiny. Are these the right stats for it?
    bold 652/ 50/ 130/ 186/ 369/ 146

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    To answer the above question, no.

Can anyone answer this?

I usually go west of Celestic, west of Sunnyshore, south west of Snowpoint City or hell even Victory Road.

Also use the VS seeker on the Fisherman West of Sunnyshore City, first one you come to (closest to sunnyshore), he uses three Gyarados and a Remoraid, lots of exp there.

Last edited:

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    Well, where is a great place to lvl up? Not to EV train, just blingly lvl up. OTHER than the Elite 4.

I really like the 1 route above the fight area, w/ three trainers I got to the point were ther're all lvl60 good ex, expecaily w/ lucky egg

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    The Everstone trick allows Natures to be passed down when breeding. If a female holds the Everstone, there's a 50% chance of passing down a Nature. However, this also works for Dittos, so if you caught a Ditto of every Nature, you could easily breed any Nature you want to any Pokemon you're trying to train.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    so if i have say, a female alakazam with an adamant nature and a ditto with a modest nature and i give ditto the everstone, my abras will have a 50% chance of being modest

oh and does sychronize affect the abra in any way?

Yes thats correct and no Synchronize has no effect on the baby pokemon

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Frankly, they're to give the Pokemon holding it a Burn or Poison. There are certain strategies to using this, however- for example, using them to activate Guts or Facade, or using Fling to throw the item at an enemy (the enemy gets Burned or Poisoned).

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Frankly, they're to give the Pokemon holding it a Burn or Poison. There are certain strategies to using this, however- for example, using them to activate Guts or Facade, or using Fling to throw the item at an enemy (the enemy gets Burned or Poisoned).

So for example Ursaring w/Flame/Toxic Orb + Stab Facade + Facade's power doubles with status + Guts Boost = Ouch

Hi my name is Ursaring and my attack goes over 1000 XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back