• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You don't get it, I caught it a long time ago then I didn't want it to by in my party so I put it in box 2 then saved then it wasn't there!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Well, it's gone now. So, there's a few things that could have happened.

1. You accidentally released the Raichu.
    2. Forgot to save

Meh, that's about it really. Not much help we can give you, except to go and catch another Pikachu or something.

Mewtwo Man

Banned
    Years
    Yep. Just surf off Lilycove, and you should see a house in the water. Dive all over the place, and you find colored shards. Give red shards to the Hunter's House, and he gives you fire stone.Yellow shard=thunderstone and so on. And yes, there's more than one yellow shard.

Now its my turn. I started a new game and I forgot where to get EXP share. Could you please tell me where it is?

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
    Years
    I have a question :P what do you do at gamsfaqs to download the saved files ???my sis ragistered and she couldent download .sav files and neither can I :P pls help me (her too) because she wants to collect real shinyes on the roms ;P I have a game but she doesn't yet so the only thing I can tell her is "download an emulator and some roms :I)
    pls help

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
    If you get a really good Minun--and I mean a REALLY strong one. Level that cute little teddy bear until all of the occupants of Victory Road are forced to flee in terror!--then you should be able to take on the Elite no matter what Pokemon you use.

Electricity > Water/Ice member of the Elite who's name has vanished from my memory! And the last gym leader!

ppee_ex

pokémon colector
    Years
    Mewtwo Man said:
    Now its my turn. I started a new game and I forgot where to get EXP share. Could you please tell me where it is?

after i dont know how much time since you recovered something that team magma or aqua has stolen from devon corporation's, theyr fundator will give you Exp share, and if i am not wrong, i think you may get one of those getting the second prize in slateport's departament store's lottery corner.

my turn now:the only pokemon that evolves with dragon scale is sedara to kingdra right?
    if i am hatching an egg and i save the game with only one step remaining for it to hatch, if it hatches as a normal pokemon if i restart the game is there any possibility for it to be a shiny or it will always keep at that same color?

whats the matter with retro mail?why cant i sell it?does it help in anything?does it evolve any pokemon when i trade it holden(<<<<does that word exist?<<<<) on that pokemon?
    the pokemons that evolve with moon stone are only:
    clefairy
    meowth
    and skitty?

Mewtwo Man

Banned
    Years
    Holden IS NOT a word(held, not holden), meowth DOES NOT evolve with moonstone(but jigglipuff does), your right about dragon scale, and I have no idea about the egg. Oh, and why do you think retro mail is so special? It's just that you can't buy it, so you have a rare peice of mail. LIKE WOW...And yes, I got the EXP share from the Devon guy, so thanks. Oh, and lottery corner is at the superstore in Lilycove, not Slateport.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    For the record, you get the EXP. Share after delivering the Devon President's letter to Steven and reporting back to him.

And as for that egg question, no you can't because the hatched Pokémon's traits and chances of being shiny are set when you get the egg from the day-care man. If you want to keep trying, save it before you get the egg, and try using something with Magma Armor (or mainly Slugma/Magcargo) to hatch it faster.

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    Hey guys, i got a question, you know in rustboro citythere is taht girl in her bed and her ftaher wants u say sumin to amke her laugh/smile wotever, what do u say??

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    You have to tell her a secret phrase to make her laugh and you will get a custom wallpaper for your PC. There is a website that helps you with this. If you look back in this thread (early 20's IIRC) and you should find it.

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    hi all im new here and i wanna know what pokemon type has the least amount of weaknesses not including normal types since im gonna start a new game and the bit about that kid and her not laughing is on pg 2 i think

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Sableye is a Dark/Ghost-type and has no weaknesses, which is pretty cool, but its defenses leave a lot to be desired. Not to mention its HP is pretty low too. The end result is that unless you breed it and give it proper EV training, it can be marginally good, at best.

What I would highly suggest is Mudkip. It is a Water/Ground-type, and its only weakness is to Grass. Granted it is a 4x weakness, but it can also learn Ice Beam to kill Grass-types, and its defenses are strong enough to take a few hits not called Leaf Blade from Sceptile. Mudkip also owns the first and third gym, and all you need is a Taillow to blow through the second one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back