• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    andrewv42 said:
    aqua/magmas hideout is sealed
    The ladies wont give me a lottery ticket
    And the infinity master balls cheat requires gameshark (i don`t know what gameshark is...)

Oh yes and what is the best way to train up lvl 60`s-70`s ?

you can only get a lottery ticket once a day and clear out the bases as well

and i would go through the E4 to train a high pokemon like that or one of the islands is you want to trade over to LG/FR

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    How do you evolve Nincada into Shedninja instaed of Ninjask?
    You need to have an empty space in your party and a Pokéball, and when Nincada evolves, you'll have a Ninjask and a Shedinja.

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    You need to have an empty space in your party and a Pokéball, and when Nincada evolves, you'll have a Ninjask and a Shedinja.
    What do you mean? I understood the first part.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    You have to raise Nicada to Lv. 20 (let it evolve to Ninjask) while you have a spare slot in your party (so only carrying a maximum of 5 pokemon). You must also have at least 1 of the same type of ball used to catch Nincada in your bag. So if you caught Nincada in a Great Ball, you'll need to have a spare Great Ball in you bag when Nincada reaches Lv. 20 and evolves.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    you have to have an empty space in your party and a pokeball in your bag for it to go into

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOO Happy!

What the Heck?! It only has 1HP!!! And I can't use HP UP?!

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    No you cannot. It has 1HP because it voids all non-SE direct damage. At first glance it sounds like an awesome Poke. Well, let's list all the things that can take out Sheddy, shall we?

Flying
    Rock
    Ghost
    Fire
    Dark
    Spikes
    Sandstorm
    Hail
    Leech Seed
    Poison (inc. Toxic)
    Burn
    Confusion damage
    Curse (ghost-type)
    Double-Edge recoil
    Future Sight
    Doom Desire
    Struggle (both being hit by Struggle, and Struggle recoil)

Great concept, but too easily killed. It can be beneficial though if you happen to know your opponent's Pokes and they don't have any of the above moves or don't know they can use the above moves.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Mr_Smilie:) said:
    you can only get a lottery ticket once a day and clear out the bases as well

and i would go through the E4 to train a high pokemon like that or one of the islands is you want to trade over to LG/FR

Ok so a day is 24 hrs (long time...)

and i dunno wat u mean by clearing out bases.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    does anyone know if the e-reader mystery event thing works on emerald?

I got an e-reader the other day (brand new) for 5 dollars at a clearance
    sale at eb games and well since I re-started my game on sapphire and ruby
    i'm not that far yet and well I wanna know if it'll work with e-emerald 'cuz
    I also baught some of the e-reader battle card thingies for like a dollar

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    No. You can only battle in the Secret Base once per day. I don't think it has anything to do with items. There is a rumor that if you have a SB with Pokes that are holding items you can use Thief to get them, but I have never bothered to see if that is true or not. Personally, I doubt it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    so now the only way to get masterballs is to wait every 24 hours for a lottery ticket and just hope u win..... ****it catching latios is harder than i thought....

but does latios heal everytime u battle him again? if he doesn`t then maybe i could just do it with an ultra ball and a few attacks .....hehehehe...

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    That is why you save your Master Ball for Lati@s. All other Pokes in the game can be caught easily by other means.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Probably not, I'm guessing. Since the game thinks you have those Masterballs anyway, trading them over to another game makes the other game think you had them normally.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    shanecdavis said:
    That is why you save your Master Ball for Lati@s. All other Pokes in the game can be caught easily by other means.

I wouldn't exactly call the Legendaries easy to catch, but they don't run off immediately like the Lati@s do, so I see what you mean.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Any Poke that doesn't bolt while you are trying to catch it is easy. Just remember to use Great Balls for Legendaries instead of Ultra Balls. For some strange reason they are more reliable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back