• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    You can find Sneasel only in LeafGreen. It is in the Ice Cave on Four Island.

BTW - You can also catch a shadow Sneasel in Pokemon Coliseum from Rider Nelis.

Shadow Grovyle

Grovyle's Shadow
    Years
    I don't know how to say this but, when I trade my pokemon with my friend then I try to rename my the pokemon my friend gave me, the name rater says that is a perfect name and then I can never change the name. Is there another way I can change a name of a traded pokemon?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    No. Only the original trainer that caught a Pokemon can rename that Pokemon. Pokemon you got in a trade cannot be renamed, unless you trade it back to the person you got it from and changed it there. You can rename Shadow Pokemon (Colosseum/XD), but only after they have been purified.

ppee_ex

pokémon colector
    Years
    Mewtwo Man said:
    1)Holden IS NOT a word(held, not holden),

2)meowth DOES NOT evolve with moonstone,

3)Oh, and why do you think retro mail is so special? It's just that you can't buy it, so you have a rare peice of mail.

4)LIKE WOW...And yes, I got the EXP share from the Devon guy, so thanks.

5)Oh, and lottery corner is at the superstore in Lilycove, not Slateport.

1)right, tanx
    2)right again... but what are all the pokemon wich evolve by using the moonstone?
    3)because the store guys dont buy it from me, and i see no uitilityes for those emails
    4)you are welcome
    5)your right again, sorry.

why did the ampharos in my sign turn into a red ball with a fat white line on it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    ppee_ex said:
    1)right, tanx
    2)right again... but what are all the pokemon wich evolve by using the moonstone?
    3)because the store guys dont buy it from me, and i see no uitilityes for those emails
    4)you are welcome

why did the ampharos in my sign turn into a red ball with a fat white line on it?
    What version is this and is this a ROM?

Mewtwo Man

Banned
    Years
    I don't know!

ppee_ex said:
    1)right, tanx
    4)you are welcome

I have no idea why they don't buy retro mail, and maybe the Ampharos sprite just doesn't work on your computer. Don't ask me!

Yumago

Santa Claws
    Years
    Those mails were meant as cheesy messages to your friends (As if there are tons of Pokémon players living around the streets these days :\ (Which is sad, I know, but It's the truth)). Too bad Nintendo deleted the custom message part (letter selection instead of some useless verbs and all-too-common words).

And by the way, Sableye is weak versus fighting. Forsight to delete his fighting immunity and then cross chop him down ;).

Oh and if you are looking for Pokédex info (including evolution chains, moves, stats, sprites, foorprints, attached objects and even berries), visit the Serebii Pokédex :). Just too bad I can't post links (Gah, I hate this bot protection...). You have to remove the spaces from the link and then paste it in your adress bar (God, this is stupid :tired: ).

h t t p ://w ww.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Yumago said:
    And by the way, Sableye is weak versus fighting. Forsight to delete his fighting immunity and then cross chop him down ;).

You might delete the immunity with Foresight, but Fighting-type moves still do only standard damage to Sableye.

Oh and if you are looking for Pokédex info (including evolution chains, moves, stats, sprites, foorprints, attached objects and even berries), visit the Serebii Pokédex :). Just too bad I can't post links (Gah, I hate this bot protection...). You have to remove the spaces from the link and then paste it in your adress bar (God, this is stupid :tired: ).

h t t p ://w ww.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/

www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Mewtwo Man said:
    When you tell the man in Rustburo what to say to make his daughter laugh, he says to put "friend" in the wallpaper thingie. What am I supposed to do?

Well, I'm not too sure about this "friend" thing you're talking about but if you want to generate a code that gives you a new wallpaper by the man who wants to make his little girl laugh than you should follow this link.

Mewtwo Man

Banned
    Years
    I know!!!

Kurono-Kun said:
    Well, I'm not too sure about this "friend" thing you're talking about but if you want to generate a code that gives you a new wallpaper by the man who wants to make his little girl laugh than you should follow this link.

I already told him the password and made her laugh, and he said to type in friend in the backround menu. What the heck is that?

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    hi alll i need someone's opinion who is a water pokemon maniac like me i need 1 more water pokemon 4 my squad but i cant decide can someone help so far my squad is:

Swampert
    tentacruel
    gyrados
    starmie
    and kingdra any idea's any1

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Yikes. Gengar with TB and GD would completely own this team. To be honest, creating teams all of one type is a horrible idea. Just ask the gym leaders that you routinely abuse in-game.

To complete your team though, I would suggest Ludicolo. That and Kingdra can handle your obvious Electric/Grass weakness, but Ludicolo can absorb Gar's special attacks and then hit it back with some special attacks of its own (not called Giga Drain).

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    TB??? what move is that and dont forget that tentacruel is poison and gyrados is flying so GD will be a normal attak and i have chosen what pokemon to choose it has to be sharpedo - a high attak dark pokemon my kinda style and lucidolo looks like a gypo no offence to any ludicolo lovers

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    how do you catch g/s/c pokemon in emerald i have beat the elite four and dont no wwere to find them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back