• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    enyce said:
    Where do I catch seviper in emerald

and Zangoose in ruby or sapphire??
    Seviper is found on Route 114 in Emerald and Sapphire.
    Zangoose can only be found on Route 114 in Ruby.

YukiAoi said:
    Where can you find the TM for Hypnosis in Emerald?
    There is not a Hypnosis TM in Emerald, or any other game for that matter. Hypnosis is only a learned/Egg move on certain Pokes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Kraka-chan said:
    Ah...um. I don't think you get Seviper in Emerald, only in Sapphire.
    Zangoose, you get in Ruby and Emerald.
    Actually, you can only get Zangoose in Ruby, whereas Seviper is in Sapphire and Emerald.
    Is R/S the 2 games where you can get a secret Tree house hideout? And if so, how do you learn about them/get them?
    They're called Secret Bases, and yes, they're found in Ruby and Sapphire (as well as Emerald). More info on them can be found here.

~Sneasel

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
  • Hmmm.... I was wondering, is there any other place to get the dig TM in emerald, besides the lil kid in the dig guys house? I've accidentally deleted the move off of one of my pokemon, and now I need it to catch the Regi- legendarys. And also....

There's a house in Sootipools (I know the spellings waay off) with an old man in it. (in emerald) In the back, theres a door or something, but its blocked off by plants. It's driving me crazy. Where does it lead to? what is it? How do I get into it? What does it do? And what's the point of the hotel? Whats on the TV there? Those are all the things that drive me crazy trying to figure it out.

Years
  • Keruri said:
    Hmmm.... I was wondering, is there any other place to get the dig TM in emerald, besides the lil kid in the dig guys house? I've accidentally deleted the move off of one of my pokemon, and now I need it to catch the Regi- legendarys.
    No, you can import it from a FR/LG, though

Keruri said:
    There's a house in Sootipools (I know the spellings waay off) with an old man in it. (in emerald) In the back, theres a door or something, but its blocked off by plants. It's driving me crazy. Where does it lead to? what is it? How do I get into it? What does it do? And what's the point of the hotel? Whats on the TV there? Those are all the things that drive me crazy trying to figure it out.
    Thats probably the house for the E-reader card battles, I wish I had an E-reader, and an emerald version so I can play in Battle frontier :\

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Keruri said:
    Hmmm.... I was wondering, is there any other place to get the dig TM in emerald, besides the lil kid in the dig guys house? I've accidentally deleted the move off of one of my pokemon, and now I need it to catch the Regi- legendarys. And also....
    You could always get a nincada or diglett. They learn dig naturally I think.

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
  • That you are right, they do! I just found that out off of serebii :D.Thanks. But now I was wondering, How do you get to Faraway island on emerald? Is it a ticket, and if so, is it available now?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Keruri said:
    That you are right, they do! I just found that out off of serebii :D.Thanks. But now I was wondering, How do you get to Faraway island on emerald? Is it a ticket, and if so, is it available now?
    Trapinch also learns Dig naturally.

As for Faraway Island, you cannot get there through the regular game. You either cheat or wait for a Nintendo Event.

TogepiII

1337 Profiler
    Years
  • Is it just persistance to catch a Horsea or a Seadra with a Dragon Scale on Route 134 so i can trade it to another game so it evolves into a Kingdra or is their a specific spot in Route 134

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Since Route 144 doesn't even exist in the Hoenn Region, I will assume that you mean Route 134. Not only does it take persistence, but it also takes the Super Rod and Seadra do not hold the Dragon Scale. Only Horsea do. They are uncommon on those routes to begin with (Routes 132-134) and only 5% of the ones you do find will be holding the Dragon Scale.

Years
  • ive been wondering were horseas were...btw...to find feebas...are the six tiles were its at...do they vary from every game...like they change everytime u reset...hard reset...your game...like SRing but just for tiles? jw...that might-a sounded confusing tho...

Demonta

Jem Juggler
    Years
  • ok, i need help!

Recently i have got firered so i can now do a lot of cross trading between the games though the exp share i traded from firered is lost! oh no!

Somewhere between the breeding, trading and evolving, i have lost one of my exp shares, please give me suggestions on where to look.

places i have checked:
    my computer
    my bag
    lannetes pc (see if of my pokemons were holding it)
    my team (holding it?)
    my pokemons in the day care center (holding it)

please help

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back