• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I finally got Emerald version as something to do before D/P comes out next month. Now, I was in a Mart just now, and saw a questionnaire. I have NO clue what to put here.

Same with the sad girl in Rustboro, who will smile when you say something funny, yet "Chunky Chops" isnt funny -_-|||, so I don't know what to put here.

Can anyone hint/give me the answers please and thanks?

«p+»
    For the questionnaire, if you use "LINK TOGETHER WITH ALL", you will activate the Mystery Gift. It was required in order to get the Aurora Ticket at a Nintendo Store or Wonder Spot where you could get Deoxys. It has no function in the game.

The Rustboro girl will allow you to add custom wallpaper to your PC boxes. There is a link to a website around here somewhere that can help you with that.

i didnt do anything tho i was fighting the E4 and my garados became a "Bad EEG"
    That only occurs either through cheating or playing a fake version of a game. If you didn't cheat yourself, then you are playing on a used version where the previous owner did. I would either do a hard reboot or get a legal version of the game.

PochamaPLUS

"PochamaPLUS approves!"
    Years
    For the questionnaire, if you use "LINK TOGETHER WITH ALL", you will activate the Mystery Gift. It was required in order to get the Aurora Ticket at a Nintendo Store or Wonder Spot where you could get Deoxys. It has no function in the game.

The Rustboro girl will allow you to add custom wallpaper to your PC boxes. There is a link to a website around here somewhere that can help you with that.

Okay, awesome. Thanks! ^^

«p+»

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    ok thanks a bunch Shanecdavis.also I am not going to put Aipom In my team but me and my cousin are batteling Aipoms.what Eeveeloution would you reccomend?So the stats that you said were good for 31 IVs in would go the same way for EVs?if not what are the best EVs for them?

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    make one of the parents hold an everstone... I'm not sure whether it makes it the same nature as that parent, or the nature of the other parent however

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Yeah, If you have a pokemon with the "rash" Nature and you want to breed another type of pokemon with it, Make, i think the female hold an Everstone, and you have a 50% chance that it will get the same nature.

Years
    Okay so if you have a male Abra..and have a Ditto and the Ditto is a Timid type..and give it a Everstone it will maybe pass down the Timid Nature by subbing for the girl?

Or what if both the alakazam and the ditto are timid and i make both hold an everstone?

Also isnt there a pokemon that makes you have to walk half of your steps when hatching an egg?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Okay so if you have a male Abra..and have a Ditto and the Ditto is a Timid type..and give it a Everstone it will maybe pass down the Timid Nature by subbing for the girl?

Or what if both the alakazam and the ditto are timid and i make both hold an everstone?

Also isnt there a pokemon that makes you have to walk half of your steps when hatching an egg?

Not quite. What matters is that the Ditto has the same nature that you want your child to have and it's holding an Everstone. The gender of the other Pokemon doesn't matter. I believe this only works in Emerald, though...

And any pokemon with the Flame Body or Magma Armor trait will decrease the number of steps by half. Most likely this'll be a Slugma, Magcargo, or Magmar.

ShadowLatios

the Artisan Lati
    Years
    The egg will has a 50% chance of getting the nature of the Female holding the Everstone.If you are breeding with a Male and a Ditto,the Ditto will hold the Everstone if you want its nature for the egg.With the Ditto it will also be a 50% chance.

ShadowLatios

the Artisan Lati
    Years
    The egg will has a 50% chance of getting the nature of the Female holding the Everstone.If you are breeding with a Male and a Ditto,the Ditto will hold the Everstone if you want its nature for the egg.With the Ditto it will also be a 50% chance.

Years
    Ohh well im doing on Saphire so i can give all my pokemon to Emerald..I couldnt trade from Emereld to LG because i guess i didint have enough badges so instead i traded LG to Saphire then tried to trade to Emereld but it didnt work and recognized it was from LG so now im breeding all my pokemon so there have my Saphires ID so i can trade to Emereld..

So far i only got 3 pokemon i wanted with the Nature i wanted...
    Dusclops with Pain Split-woot
    Abra with Fire/Ice/Thunder punch-ub0r
    and a Mudkip because i evolved my midkip in emereld already and now it wont me able to learn Hydrop Pump, i was about to restart my emereld because i was sick of breeding it but i got one before i did..

All i need to do i get a Adament bagon..atm im breeding Adament Ditto @ everstone with a Brave nature Bagon..

also i neeed a Brave nature lavitar...

Then i need a carefull nature Snorelax..i have a careful nature Ditto..but since it doesnt work in Saphire i guess it doesnt matter much..=[

My fingers hurt from riding on my bike all day

Also stupid question but if i had more than one Slugma would that lower my steps evem more ? XP that would be sweet if it did..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    i have the mystic ticket, aurora, ect. no what

i have all the tickets but what do i do with them now. i know they are tickets that take u to islands to catch legendary pokemon but how do i activate them? do i take them somwhere? how do i use them?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    o ya im playing on emerald and i have the aurora ticket the mystic ticket and the old sea map. how do i use them. do i take them to some boat? do i activate them. i dont know what to do.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Go to slateport town, and theres a building right up the top, right from the exit of slateport town (Look at diagram)

https://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8330/mapcp6.png

And when you get to the Docks talk to the lady person inside there and she'll ask her where you want to go, btw you need to have finished the game (beat the Elite Four)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    ok i did the only places i can go are slate port and battle frontier. i know i have the tickets i looked in my bag and saw all 3. btw i used a action replay to get them

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Also stupid question but if i had more than one Slugma would that lower my steps evem more ? XP that would be sweet if it did..
    No it doesn't. BTW - Your Larvitar should be Lonely, not Brave.

Go to the SS Anne..im pretty sure. There should be more options than Island one/two ect.

BTW may i ask how you got them all??

*Gives a jealous look*
    He obviously cheated to get them.

That's the problem.BTW, What should I evolve my level 97 Eevee?
    Why on earth did you keep it an Eevee for so long? Oh well, to each their own. What you should evolve it to depends on its Nature, IVs, and EVs. I prefer Umbreon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Jolteon, then FAR behind is Flareon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back