• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions for Console Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    You need to do this in Colosseum mode, not in story mode. Use the 6 Pokemon in your Colosseum squad to complete this version of Mt Battle. Oh, there will be legendaries, so have fun :-)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    In answer to KARR'S question, you need to have snagged all the other 47 Pokemon. Then you'll receive the e-mail from Kids Grid. I had this problem with Tropius... so I had to go through the whole ending sequence again :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2006
    Can I get any of the 3 starter pokemon

As I understand it in the original stadium 1 & 2. Playing through them you were awarded with pokemon that you may have not been able to get before.

So if you started with Charmander or Cyndaquil. You were able to play N64 say stadium 2. Then get Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Totodile also the pokemon you get from fossils. So on and so forth.

Which leads back to my question. If I play Colleseum and win outside of storymode. Will I be awarded any of the starters that I don't currently have so that I can finish my pokedex?

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    I currently have 36 of the 48 obtainable pokemon in Colosseum, and I am at the final boss. My questions are as follows:

1. How many pokemon can be "snagged" up to this point?
    2. If I defeat the the boss (and "snag" all of the dark Pokemon), will I still be able to "snag" the other Pokemon? (I know that you can obtain all of the dark Pokemon that you have caused to faint, but I was wondering if that applies for the ones that you have yet to battle. I am not sure if I have battled all of the trainers with dark Pokemon, so...)?

Thanks in advance for answering.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    games2k4: No, you just get the Johto starters in Story Mode and then Ho-oh after beating Mt. Battle in Battle mode with your Story Mode Pok?mon.

Professor Oak:
    1. If you're at the *final* final boss, there's one he has and then two after that, which makes 45 Pok?mon available before him.
    2. You will be able to keep snagging after beating the boss, yes.

PikaPal: You go everywhere you can.

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Hi! I was just playing Pokemon Stadium 1 and when I sent my Pikachu and Slowbro out, I noticed something weird...some of their attacks were in purple writing....Slowbro's Tackle was in purple and Pikachu's Thunder Punch and another attack was in purple...what does this mean?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    in the pal version of pokemon box is jirachi obtainable but 1st answerr chuchis q

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
    Psychic Kimmy: Purple Writing means a Move that a Pokemon can only get through a Cheating Device.

ChuChi: You cannot get Celebi on Stadium 2.

pokemunna: No. Only ways to get Jirachi are:

1.) Colosseum Bonus Disk
    2.) British Pokemon Channel

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Are you sure? I mean, I don't have a gameshark at home and it is a bought console....also my trainers name (Goku) is also in Purple....it's really strange..

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I thought that the purple colour was for attacks with low PP. As for your name, I'm not sure...

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Mega Punch on a Slowbro doesn't seem 'illegal'....does it? Pikachu's ThunderPunch was also purple...hmm....and my name is a stumper...I'm not sure also..

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
    Slowbro I'm stumped, since it can. Pikachu will be displayed like that if it's on Stadium 1. I got the purple colour when I had a Ho-oh/Raikou with Megahorn o_O

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Maybe it's something similar to a throwback for the old Stadium games, where your Pokemon's nickname determined slight colour changes for your Pokemon. I noticed this with my Venusaur - it's eyes changed to bloodshot red when it was attacking.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I have a small question about Pokemon Colosseum. I just bought the game today and I've been wondering...how do you (if you can) give a Pokemon a nickname? I've heard you can do it, but can anyone tell me what I need to do to nickname my Pokemon? Any help at all is appreciated. ^_____^

~Kelsey

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Kelsey: it is possible, but only to shadow Pokemon that have been purified at the Pillar, later in the game, so in case you're wondering, you cant nickname your Espeon and Umbreon, or Plusle, which you shall recieve later in the game

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back