• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions for Console Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    All right, thanks Murpheos. ^________^ I was hoping to name my Imbreon and Espeon, but that's OK. *glomps* Thanks again. =D

~Kelsey

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
    I know you can't rename Plusle, but I'm not sure about Espeon and Umbreon. Have you tried the name rater in the daycare in Agate Village?

D@rk Ho-oH

The Dark Is In My Heart
    Years
    ok everyone.i want to ask if you have to go to the Mt.Battle when you are in the story mode or you go to the battle mode cause i won all 100 trainers(needed 3 days to win them all) and at the end i did not see ho-oh or caught him.i look at my box too but nothing.Why is this?

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Psychic_Kimmy said:
    Are you sure? I mean, I don't have a gameshark at home and it is a bought console....also my trainers name (Goku) is also in Purple....it's really strange..
    I don't know about your name but to my knowledge, if it's anything like Pok?mon Stadium, it should be a TM move.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    I guess this is simple. Can I list of all the Junior Trainers and Evil Characters in the game? For the Junior Trianers, all I want is just what they are like Cipher Peon, Roller Boy, etc. and please identify if there is a male and/or female version. For the evil ones, there name and what they are. This includes the ones with Croconaw, Quilava, etc. Thanks :)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i dont think theres a need really cuz people can just go to ign or gamefaqs but you probably can XD

D@rk Ho-oH

The Dark Is In My Heart
    Years
    hey everyone just want to ask something.when i try to do the clone-trick at colosseum(when you trade with r/s or fr/lg)i can't get it to work.i just let the games trade the pokemon and when the pokemon are trade i close the gba as the tutorial says but it doesn't work.what am i doing wrong?

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    PikaPal said:
    in pyrite city in pkmn colisseum, where do you go??

1.) enter pyrite city, look at the movie thing with the policeman and cail
    2.) enter the police station (the first orange door to the right)
    3.) go to duking's house, go to the secret room behind the bookshelf, come back, watch the movie with duking and silva.
    4.) talk to the guy standing behind the desk in the pyrite colosseum. he'll mention something about cail.
    5.) bo to cail and battle him.
    6.) go to the place that gives energy to the colosseum and that guy staggers out.
    7.) talk to the guy inside, watch the movie when everybody comes in.
    6.) go the construction lot and gett the stolen gear.
    7.) return the gear, beat the colosseum knockout challenge.

i have two questions: 1~my controller is completely broken. can i use my gba connected to the gba/gc cable and use that as my story mode controller? if not can i play it online or something?
    2~i missed catching yanma the first time. do i have another chance at it?

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    mew_master said:
    1.) enter pyrite city, look at the movie thing with the policeman and cail
    2.) enter the police station (the first orange door to the right)
    3.) go to duking's house, go to the secret room behind the bookshelf, come back, watch the movie with duking and silva.
    4.) talk to the guy standing behind the desk in the pyrite colosseum. he'll mention something about cail.
    5.) bo to cail and battle him.
    6.) go to the place that gives energy to the colosseum and that guy staggers out.
    7.) talk to the guy inside, watch the movie when everybody comes in.
    6.) go the construction lot and gett the stolen gear.
    7.) return the gear, beat the colosseum knockout challenge.

i have two questions: 1~my controller is completely broken. can i use my gba connected to the gba/gc cable and use that as my story mode controller? if not can i play it online or something?
    2~i missed catching yanma the first time. do i have another chance at it?

You can?t use GBA as a controller. If you didn?t catck Yanma don?t worry. Yanmas?trainer is in Snagem Hideout. If you go in and out you will eventually find that traienr somewhere in the Hideout.

Years
    I have a question about colosseum, when you use a flute, does it purify all the shadow pokemom you have in your party or all that you have? Because I just got the very first flute and I'm wary of using it. Should I? Or should I wait?

totomasta

umm i got nuthin
    Years
    if i miss a pokemonis there anyway to catch it after i beat the game or anywhere else?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    if your talking about colosseum then yes but can ens up the evolved stage or higher level i think

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    this is a n00bish question, but where is orre in relationship to the other regions? if possible, can someone show me a map of orre? i need to know this because i'm gonna include orre in a fanfic but i don't know much about it.

Years
    I have to ask, if you complete all pokemon contests in the stadium mode on pokemon colloseium :
    e.g
    _________
    lvl 50 cups
    lvl 100 cups
    _________

Do you accuatly get something -.-, if not, im not doing it anymore, that stupid togetic and tyraniator beat me at the beggining

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Hey, i was just wondering. Do you thin kthe Infinite Master Ball glitch is in this game? It was in Colosseum, and I'm just wondering.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back