• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Please only post once until there has been a reply, that is called double posting. If you have more to say and someone hasn?t posted yet, please use the edit button. ^_^;

codes

I only like pokemon games
    Years
    • Age 32
    • L.A
    • Seen Sep 14, 2005
    sorry if i said this before but how the **** do i evolve slugma:dead:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • codes said:
    sorry if i said this before but how the **** do i evolve slugma
    Level it up to lvl 38 and see what happens. I think that's when it evolves.

I got a fairly simple question:
    Why was Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire left without much of the first 151 pokemon? You know, like growlithe, dragonite, nidoqueen, etc.. Yet the game sprites to them were present in the game data, is there a reason for all that? Sorry if it is a stupid question, but please, humor me:).

codes

I only like pokemon games
    Years
    • Age 32
    • L.A
    • Seen Sep 14, 2005
    thancks but my slugma is level 40something:shocked:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Theory 1: they tried to recreate and balance out the Pokemon metagame be destroying the crazy stats Pokemon along with Pokemon like Snorlax and Blisseys and etc... They included the sprites and their info just in case if anything bad happens. And indeed so many complaints come from the fans that they have to find different ways for you to get them back now such as the remakes and GC games

Theory 2: to force you to trade games which involves with you buying the games... another word greedy

one of the two is most likely the main reason why gamefreak did that

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • codes said:
    thanks but my slugma is level 40something:shocked:

Whoa, is that a fact?
    Are you sure you don't that item equipped on slugma that prevents it from evolving? That's only explination I can come up with:\.
    frostweaver said:
    Theory 1: they tried to recreate and balance out the Pokemon metagame be destroying the crazy stats Pokemon along with Pokemon like Snorlax and Blisseys and etc... They included the sprites and their info just in case if anything bad happens. And indeed so many complaints come from the fans that they have to find different ways for you to get them back now such as the remakes and GC games

Theory 2: to force you to trade games which involves with you buying the games... another word greedy

one of the two is most likely the main reason why gamefreak did that
    Hmm makes sense on either theory since nintendo/gamefreak is releasing two pokemon games and one Gamecube Pokemon game.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • I've got a simple question: What Pok?mon do you have to get to get a Thunderstone? What Pok?mon do you have to show the guy?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You need to show him a Pichu to get the Thunderstone.

charmandereleonzard

Lance the II
    Years
  • how do u get to mt.silver in silver version? the blackbelt is blocking my way and to can some1 list the elemental stones the man will give to me and all the pokemon i have to show him......please im desperate ppppppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
  • yes it is. you can catch a seel in the Whirl Islands and raise it to level 34 (I think that's when it evolves.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back