• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Head over to Four Island. Walk over to the east side of this small island to find a small pool of water. Surf up to find the Icefall Cave.

Make your way around and pick up HM07-Waterfall. Teach it to something. Head back to the waterfall you should've passed. Head down the stairs at the top of the water fall. Follow the path to find Lorelei. Help her battle Team Rocket. She'll leave.

Now head over to Six Island. Grab a Pokemon with Cut. Head to the south part of this island where all the mountains are. Look for a cave in the center of the mountains with a steel door with braille on it. Use Cut on the door (manually) to open the door. Head inside the Dotted Hole.

You'll find four holes inside. Drop down them in a specific order: Up, Left, Right Down. You'll see a blue shard on the ground. That's the Sapphire Plate. Grab it and a Rocket Scientist will show up. He'll steal the Sapphire Plate and give you the second password.

Next time, read the FAQ first before asking any questions. Your question was already answered in the FAQ.

Years
    ON the natoinal dex get 60 pokemon on the origional dex and beat E4. and the gaurds you no were you get evee in celadon go to the FRONT of that building and talk to the old woman she will then give you tea

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    ~QUOTE~Hmmm...I think what you appear as is based on your Secret Trainer ID. I'm just guessing that based on what determined what you looked like in your Secret Base back in RuSa. So if you can find a way to change your Secret ID, yeah...you should be able to change what you look like.

Either start a new game to get a new ID or use codes. Don't ask me about the codes for the ID..I don't know it. ~QUOTE~ - DemonChaos916 [It didn't do the dumb quote thingy so I'll do it myself...tee hee!] Why do you even tell...well I don't use codes for my pokemon game...1)I don't have a modifier 2) I don't use a rom 3) I'm lame [Not] ^^ Well anyways, does anyone else have a different appearence? my friend and I are the same. thankies in advance tee hee. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    if u have already been to the main cavern and battled the rockets then she is at her house ..or at least thats where she is 4 me :nervous:

ugh...ok ive been in the rocket warehouse 4 about an hour now :tired: ...i have to say that the tiles on there have to be the most tricky of them all ..

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    Ok, I'm really stuck...there're no Rockets, nor is there Lorelei, in the Ice Cavern, and from what I understand, i need to defeat them in there to get access to the place with the Sapphire Plate (which is currently being blocked by a scientist guy)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kenta-kun: Once you go down/up the stairs at the top of the waterfall and onto the next floor, directly above you should be another entrance to another section of the cave. That's where Lorelei is. If you still can't find her, make another post stating so and I'll give you screenshots.

EDIT: Here are the screenshots.

https://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/images/icecave1
    After getting HM-Waterfall, head up this waterfall (just ignore the fact that I'm walking on water)

https://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/images/icecave2
    At the top of the waterfall, head down these stairs

https://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/images/icecave3
    Once down the stairs, head into this cave opening

https://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/images/icecave4
    And begin the battle....

Tyranitar Dude: Follow these steps to get through the puzzle.

1. From the entrance. step on the tile group pointing < < <. You hsould end up by 2 large rows of tiles facing up.
    2. Step on the tile facing on closest to the left wall.
    3. From where you stopped, walk to the right over to 2 rows of tiles facing down. Step on the row closest to the left (the one with 3 facing down). You should end up between 2 more rows facing down.
    4. Walk up without steppingon the tiels to find 3 rows of tiles facing the left. Step on the one in the middle.
    5. From where you stop, walk around on the floor without the tiles and make your way up to find 3 rows of tiles facing down.
    6. Step on the middle row or the right row. Either one works. Head straight down onto another tile.
    7. Battle the Rocket Member. She'll change 2 of the tiles so you can return easily.
    8. Head up. Battle another Rocket Member.
    9. Head up. Battle the Scientist. Get the plate. Talk to him again after defeating him to get an entry on Giovanni for your Fame Checker.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    ok it worked..after that i went back to cerulean and the guy that was blocking off curelean cave was gone i guess that saving the pokemon from the rockets was my "acomplishment"..i went in and caught mewtwo without using my Master ball..then i went back to the e4 and got down to my rival and he beat me..i should have had some revives..so i guess ill go back and try to beat it and after that i think i have to catch the rest of the pokemon....

btw thanx for the help Demon

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    first u have to fing the 2 stones (ruby and sapphire) and give them 2 Celio ..then that allows u 2 ..iunno if WA (wireless adaptor ) works with RuSa..if it doesnt use a cord..

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    ??? u cant get groudon or kyogre on Fr/Lg.... and do u no the answer to my question.

Edit: Did all that. Now.... how to I trade! Hehe. Which ladys do i go to?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    If you're going to trade to RuSa, talk to the one on the far right on the second floor of the Pokemon Center. Choose Trade Center.

AdamHays: Groudon and Kyogre aren't in FRLG. The stones they're talking about is the Ruby and Sapphire plates which enable trading between FRLG and RuSa.

KaEL: Read the FRLG FAQ before asking a question next time. Your question was already answered in the FRLG FAQ.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    salamenceruler04 said:
    Originally Posted by KaeL
    ??? u cant get groudon or kyogre on Fr/Lg.... and do u no the answer to my question.

What do you mean what lady do you go to? You go to any pokemon center.

Edit: Did all that. Now.... how to I trade! Hehe. Which ladys do i go to?

Ok... Gj u quoted me. Lol now u have the answer?

Edit: Thanx Choas and sorry, ill go read that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Why in the heck are you two quoting each other?

EDIT: Eh..jeez...now they're deleting and editting what they did. Whatever...

Last edited:

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    U no.... i really quite dont no.... Its fun though! :p

No really, check last his reply, he just quoted me.

Can i use the wireless link with RuSa?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back