• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    No...I'm pretty sure you can't since I don't think the programming for it is in RuSa. You'll have to use the plain old Link Cable as usual.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Ok thanx. And hey! he cheated! he deleted his! lol oh well thanx again gonna go get my steelix :)

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
    does anyone know the solution to the puzzle to get deoxys on the isalnd nm i got it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    On Birth Island, examine the triangle. It'll move. You have to reach the triangle and examine it again in the SHORTEST amount of steps. Take one step more than needed and it'll reset. Keep doing it until Deoxys shows up.

And I think this was answered in the FAQ as well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    this isnt anything about the plates and trading between RuSa and Lg and Fr...what are you supposed to do after you catch mewtwo?...catch all the rest of the pokemon?

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    :( i want a deoxys. Is there Any possible way i could get it now without cheating? (I dont have a eon ticket and i dont no a friend that has one)

Edit: Hmm, after mewtwo shoot for things like beating the E4 100 times, Catching all pokemon, Catching the 3 birds and a dog.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Sevii Island 4: Floe Island
    You've obtained the Ruby Plate, so now you need the Sapphire Plate? We'll get to moving there, but first you need to be here. There's a few things to do in this small town. There's a Daycare here, where you may breed your Pok?mon by leaving two at the Daycare. Lorelei also lives here, but is missing from her home, and isn't at the Elite Four (as it is closed) either. Go to Icefall Cave, just at the top-right corner of Four Island. Browse around, as there is an Item Ball containing the HM 07 Waterfall Disc. Then, go up the big waterfall, and you should come across Lorelei, and some Rockets. You will be thrusted into battle, so go and defeat the Rockets. They will disappear, and Lorelei will thank you and return to her home.
    Don't tell me there isn't a section on it. I read the thing. I used it to get the plates.

Do whatever you want after you catch Mewtwo. Mewtwo is NOT the goal of the game jeez. A well-trained Mewtwo battling a well-trained Ninjask=Ninjask wins without taking a single hit.

KaeL: You don't get to Birth Island by using the Eon Ticket. You get there by using the Aurora Ticket which is given out through a Nintendo Promotion, which hasn't taken place yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2004
    1. What do you do inside altering cave?

2. when are the promotions going to take place in order to get deoxys?

3. how do you get jirachi, mew, celebi, etc for fire red.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    1. In Japan, the Pokemon you found inside changed with certain E-reader cards. In America, rumor has it it changes through the sue of the Wireless Communicator.

2. No one knows?

3. Cheats.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    You could have gotten Jirachi if you would have pre orederd pokemon colleseum but now if you buy the game i think there is still a way to get it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    1) Whenever you go to a Wonder Spot, it changes the Pokemon in Altering Cave, and everytime you use the Wonder Spot, they change again. It hasn't got anything to do with the Wireless adaptor or anything.

2) Only NoJ know that, but the promotions for Ho-oh and Lugia have just finished... or are finishing soon.

3) All except Celebi can be gotten outside of Japan
    Jirachi - Colosseum (US) or Channel (Europe)
    Mew - Go to World's Edge Wonder Spot, download the ticket, then sail from Lilycove to the Island where you'll find a Lv30 Mew (Emerald Only)
    Celebi - Colosseum (Japan only)
    Deoxys - Aurora Ticket download, go to Vermillion/Lilycove, and the solve the triangle puzzle (Emerald and FRLG)

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Me either.

I don't know either but I know this. I've got both the Aurora and MysticTickets. Just gotta beat the E4 before I can use 'em I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back