• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Sesshomaru said:
    why can i not find any unknown in the dungeons.
    beat the elite four again (twice) the on seventh island there should be a cave where you gotta push boulders around onto switches. thatll unlock the unown

firedrukario

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2005
    Interesting !?!?!

Can you get Jirachi in Sapphire? Because my friend met one in Fateful !?!?!!?!?!

firedrukario

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2005
    Can some one e-mail me on when the nintendo of frlg stuff members came to Austalia I want to get ho-oh and lugia

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    firedrukario, you may want to redirect your attention to the below quote.
    The Pok?Community rules said:
    Please avoid double posting. You shouldn't post two messages in a row, where no other member has replied. If making simple changes, you are advised to use the Edit button.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Well... Uh that kind of post doesnt really belong here. You should've PM'ed an admin or something (i think).

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    firedrukario said:
    Can some one e-mail me on when the nintendo of frlg stuff members came to Austalia I want to get ho-oh and lugia

yea i wouldnt mind a pm for uk events for deoxys mew and the birds thx if you can help XD

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    instead of waiting for others to PM you (which no one may ever do), go to nintendo.com or yahoo and search for it yourself. Then you can post what you find here. I don't live in the UK, so i don't know.

Years
    not sure if this thread is still about simple questions or not but.... is it possible to get either a houndour or doom in pokemon fire red? thanks!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    It is possible but... you cant get it directly unless you go to a nintedo event or something.

v-lord

n00b smacker
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2005
    When you complete the kanto pokedex what does the game freak guy give you?

DevonRichard1224

Pretty Good Pokemon Traine
    Years
    Kingdra Champion said:
    he will say you have finally complete the dex that's all. not very imtresting!

If you have a gameboy printer, you can print out a certificate showing you completed the Kanto Dex. I think you also get one if you complete the National Dex

DevonRichard1224

Years
    Lily Knight said:
    The girl in the next house to my house in pallet town says my eevee loves me but it wont evole into Umbreon or Espeon
    why not?
    You need to be able to trade to either Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald. then you raise it up. after a while, Eevee will evolve into either Umbreon or Espeon. I think it has something to do with the time of day on the game.

DevonRichard1224

Years
    Firemaker said:
    In LG Deoxys is Defense
    IN FR Deoxys is in attakc
    In R/S Deoxys is normal.

You get Deoxys on island 9

You get to Island 8 by swimmimg there(DUH)

You get the National Dex on Island 1.

Actually, You need a ticket to get to island 8. Also, In order to get the national pokedex, You must have beaten the elite 4 once and the number of pokemon seen that is on your trainer card must be at least 60. when you get back to Pallet Town, Professor Oak will come and get you and take you back to the lab. then he will upgrade your pokedex and your rivals pokedex to the National Pokedex. Continuing on Island 8, you can't surf between Islands because the current is too fast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back