• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

totomasta

umm i got nuthin
    Years
    i'm pretty sure you have to do mystery gift and i think its random what wil appear in altering cave from johto teddiursa, shuckle etc.

totomasta

umm i got nuthin
    Years
    on the road to mt emeber there should be a little cave it's a hot springs can't remember the exact name but there's someone in the tub who will give it to you.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    wait.... its on five island you get it from an old man if your pokemon likes you (the lead one), be sure to leave a space :P

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    yeah my togepi is lvl 33 already, but what is up with altering cave, i heard something about e-reader on gamefaqs, but it confuses me

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    No but I think you can catch Mew on Emerald and then trade it over to Fire Red or Leaf Green. But don't quote me on that :P Cuase I am not 100% sure.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes, you can get Meta Coats from Magnemites, although it's rare.

You can also get a Metal Coat for getting through the Battle Tower: Knockout Mode within the set time.

And I think there's one in the Sevii Islands somewhere but I forgot exactly where.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Then like me and The Hunk said, either get a Magnemite with a MC or beat the record time for Knockout mode in the Battle Tower.

What are you gonna do with four Scizors?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back