• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Where/how can you obtain the mystery ticket? How many pokemon does it take to get a National Pokedex?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Sithre: Whatever suits you...

Goken: I think the Mystery Ticket was given out in the Deoxys Tour by Nintendo a couple years back. They went to select cities and people lined up for it. You're gonna have to cheat for it now...I think.

As for the National Dex, I believe you need to defeat the Elite Four and get 60 Pokemon captured. Once you've done that, head to Prof. Oak's Lab and talk to him.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    In any version where that "contest" is avaliable, it should be. It's not in FRLG far as I know.

Years
  • 2 quesions

I got two questions...

1. Can some one give me a link to a Poke' Calculator that allows me to get shiny pokemon in Sapphire?

2. How come this site has bad Lag spikes? Like some times, the site fails to load or just freezes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Not the place to ask this, but Steve (from what I've heard) will be moving the server by mid-August; earlier if PC gets $100 USD or so in donations.

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    On island 7, there's a house with boxes blocking a door inside. When you press A to them it says there is a slight breeze blowing around the box. There is something like this in Emerald, and I asked but no one knew why. Has anyone ever got past them?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I've heard you need to link up with others using the Union Room. I've never tried it myself. I just use the normal link battles instead si I'm not sure that would work at all.

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I read somewhere that you mystery gift with someone and they move, but my brother sold his wireless adaptor so I won't be able to try it yet.

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    You can't get Espeon or Umbreon in Fire Red/Leaf Green. You're going to have to trade an Eevee over to R/S/E and hatch it so you get it at level five. I would recommend trading it to Emerald because there are berries that make them friendly but lower a stat, and since Eevee is at level five the base stats can't fall.
    You get Espeon when Evee evolves bewteen 12am to 12pm. You get Umbreon when Eevee evolves at 12pm to 12am. Trade them back over to Fire Red/Leaf Green.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Dive isn't in FRLG.

And I'm pretty sure you and Dr.Master is the exact same person based on your post history.

And as for the Mew thing, it never worked. Ever. It never worked in RBY, and it'll never work in FRLG. It's an old rumor. Very old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back