• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Oops sorry about that i wasn't sure what you were talking about,but yeah thats what they stand for.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    If thats the way you want it,give me what cards you absolutely want in your deck.

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
    I recently found a Shining Raichu (totally unexpected) in one of my booster packs. I do not play the TCG very often, and have not really spent much time in building a deck.

How rare is this card, and is it worth the search? Are there other Shining Pokemon out there?

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    There are other shinies, including: Tyranitar, Mewtwo, Celebi, Steelix, Noctowl, Kabutops, and Charizard, not including your Raichu which is also on that list. It is still sold for about 25 bucks on some pokemon card selling websites, but you can't really put a price on how much a card is worth. It is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and that goes for any other collectible out there pretty much.

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
    Oh, thanks. :) I really didn't know that there were cards with 3 rarity stars until I opened that booster package.

BTW... is Ebay the only place where actual sales (and not just trades) can be facilitated, or are there card shops that offer a fair price? I haven't had much luck.

P.S. If this question is inappropriate, please tell me.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    'Kay, I'm not sure if this belongs here, but does anyone know where there's a reputable site that sells brand new cards that accepts AUSSIE mail order?

MagbyEX

ub3r d00d
    Years
    Would a Dark/Normal Shiftry/Exploud be competitive in an Unlimited Tournament environment? It is mostly Water and HayMakers.

Stripes

TCG Master
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    'Kay, I'm not sure if this belongs here, but does anyone know where there's a reputable site that sells brand new cards that accepts AUSSIE mail order?

Scanning through this stickied thread and I found an unanswered question, that is no good. I'll answer myself.

Pokeorder-reputable yes, but it also tries to rip you off so don't go there.
    Pokemoncenter-closing down

The one and only place unfortunately is e-bay. I have nothing on e-bay but watch out whom you purchase with. There are a few venders there in Australia and almost all venders ship with no extra charge. The cards most sell are in good condition, but go only with 99% up and almost always get insurance on the cards you buy.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    For the OL thing, I found LRcards.com to be pretty good. Don't know their stance on overseas sending, tho.

Years
    Other than a stack of cards I found today (Luckily It some of my favorites in it :)) all my cards are in my basement somewhere. Knowing my basement it could be a long time until I find them. Anyway, I was really obsessed with the game a while ago and sort of stopped when I ran out of friends to play with. A friend of mine now wants to start up again. We both kept most of our non-energy cards (though his are MIA too so no getting crushed by his old Raindance deck) so we would like some suggestions on good pre-constructed decks to buy and build from. Which do you guys suggest that are still availible? Thanks!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    YamiBakura said:
    hi I am new, can I learnsome user names for msn please

This is not a place to ask for MSN screen names. You can tell who has an MSN screen name by looking at there profile or under there name in a post. for MSN, you should see a person with a ble shirt and black hair. That lets you know if they have MSN. Just click on the button and it will give you options whether or not you want there name added.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    It seems odd to me that Shinies don't evolve from anything-Good for a deck.
    What's also strange is that Shiny cards have 3 stars and the Pokemon (just itself) is holographic. I ran into a Shining Gyarados, before the NeoDestony came out, that the whole picture area was holographic and the card just had one star... how odd is that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back