• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagledelt

=)?
Years
  • How can you do the Quizz in order to fight with Aloe, the Second Gym Leader? I don't know ANYTHING of Japanese. Please help me, I'm there for around 2 hours !!! ):

Years
  • Am gona abuse this thread so much until some sort of english patch comes out XD

Whats the fire attack that the fire monkey has when you obtain him? Is it his signature move of is it just like ember or something?

EDIT: @eagldelt
    you have to step on the tile/button that will do most damage to the curtain.
    E.G. fire curtain = Water Button

Eagledelt

=)?
    Years
  • Am gona abuse this thread so much until some sort of english patch comes out XD

Whats the fire attack that the fire monkey has when you obtain him? Is it his signature move of is it just like ember or something?

I think it is Flame Burst or something. It is not very Powerful, however it attacks two enemys if in a 2vs2 battle.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • How can you do the Quizz in order to fight with Aloe, the Second Gym Leader? I don't know ANYTHING of Japanese. Please help me, I'm there for around 2 hours !!! ):
    "Aloe's Gym puzzle is kinda tough if you don't read Japanese. Go the first shelf on the left, select the first option, then click the screens. Next shelf to go to is the second on the left (directly behind the first) and select the first option. After that's done go up to the girl at the last shelf on the left and she will battle you. After she will step aside and you can read the book (first option) then go to the first shelf on the right, select first option. After that go to the girl on the right and she'll battle you… beat her and she'll step aside and the shelf will slide open to reveal a staircase to Aloe!"

Eagledelt

=)?
    Years
  • "Aloe's Gym puzzle is kinda tough if you don't read Japanese. Go the first shelf on the left, select the first option, then click the screens. Next shelf to go to is the second on the left (directly behind the first) and select the first option. After that's done go up to the girl at the last shelf on the left and she will battle you. After she will step aside and you can read the book (first option) then go to the first shelf on the right, select first option. After that go to the girl on the right and she'll battle you… beat her and she'll step aside and the shelf will slide open to reveal a staircase to Aloe!"

Thank you so much! It worked! <33

mattfriends

Inactive... :(
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    Poké common question: Ditto & Zoroark

What's is the different between Ditto's transform move and Zoroark's illusion ability?

Ditto's transform move make it turn into foe's pokemon and can use their moves.
    Will Zoroark's illusion ability help it turn into any pokemon you saw in the pokedex?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • What's is the different between Ditto's transform move and Zoroark's illusion ability?

Ditto's transform move make it turn into foe's pokemon and can use their moves.
    Will Zoroark's illusion ability help it turn into any pokemon you saw in the pokedex?

Zoroark can transform into the various Pokémon. However, at various points it will break its transformation and enable you to capture it.

Years
  • What are the japanese names for the Monkey Trio?
    Only i want to try and get them from wifi and i dont know what im asking for XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Does anybody know what I have to do after I've beaten the first gym and talked to that assistant lady? I'm completely lost ._.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Japanese names for monkey trio - Yanappu (grass), Baoppu (fire), Hiyappu (water)
    ...oh wait.
    バオップ (fire) ヤナップ (grass) ヒヤップ (water)

Fire Stone - it's around Route 4 and that small route leading to a dead end. Just poke around and you'll find it eventually.

Tabunne (I assume that's the Chansey-type Pokeman you're talking about) - VERY rare. Sometimes, you'll see some patches of grass "shake". Go on them, and they're usually there for you.

Assistant lady - Go to the place right to Sanyou City (first gym city a.k.a.), use Cut on a tree, and battle some Plasma grunts. Then you go back, and she gives you the C-Gear. After that, go to the next town C:

Last edited:
    Years
  • My Black White Sprites being ripped...

Second gym, and then the route left of that town. Beating up some Plasma goons. Catching a lot of grass/bug Pokemon. Make what you will of it. Amazing graphics. :)

I haven't seen Gear yet. Just the same basic Pokemon. x_x
    Spoiler:

question: How did you get in the second gym.. im in the library but i cant get to aloe

Years
  • Wow, thanks Tachibana.
    Looks like i've got a rare pokemon already and i haven't even been playing a day :P
    I am gona trade this stupid chansey wanabe for the blue monkey thing, Hiyappu.*Hint Hint*
    I hate the weird water beaver shell pokemon i chose for my starter. I have no idea why i chose him :/ (i mean Mijumaru incase you couldn't work it out) :D
    Anyway am rambling now, so i'll ask my question.
    When will we be able to go into the 'dreamworld'?

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Simple Questions
    Does anybody know if this Pokemon is any good?
    I'm doing a nuzlocke run on white, but it seems sort of frail to me, but it (and its evo) seem to be my only choice since I can't get Roopushin.

Eagledelt

=)?
    Years
  • For those who want a Stone you should get to Hiun City throught the Bridge. Once in the entrance come down into a dead end. There will be a scientist there. Talk with him. The first stone is the Leaf Stone, the second is Fire Stone, the third and fourth I don't know. Hope this will help!;)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    question: How did you get in the second gym.. im in the library but i cant get to aloe
    Moved your question here since this thread relates to in-game questions more than the B/W Screenies thread does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back