• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagledelt

=)?
Years
  • "Aloe's Gym puzzle is kinda tough if you don't read Japanese. Go the first shelf on the left, select the first option, then click the screens. Next shelf to go to is the second on the left (directly behind the first) and select the first option. After that's done go up to the girl at the last shelf on the left and she will battle you. After she will step aside and you can read the book (first option) then go to the first shelf on the right, select first option. After that go to the girl on the right and she'll battle you… beat her and she'll step aside and the shelf will slide open to reveal a staircase to Aloe!"

This is the "Code" to reach Aloe, the Second Gym Leader.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Anyone know where to get a firetype before the 1st gym?

Eagledelt

=)?
    Years
  • Does anyone know where I can find Pokemon #595 Bachuru, the Electric/Bug spider-looking Pokemon? I'm playing Pokemon White.
    Thanks!

chiklit

Old Skool PPN
    Years
  • I'm working on a full translation of Black if anybody would like to actually know the dialog, I think the dialog is better than average.

Text-only at the moment but I can put it online if anybody wants it, or if anybody is working on text hacking in B/W, let me know.

Years
  • I'd like even a slight translation patch of Pokemon Black.

Oh, and since it wasn't answered and its now on the last page i'll repeat myself.
    Where about can i find the Monkey Trio?
    I have looks all over that forest place and i can't find a single one.
    Seriously it's been like 2 hours now, how rare can a set of pokemon be!

Eagledelt

=)?
    Years
  • I'd like even a slight translation patch of Pokemon Black.

Oh, and since it wasn't answered and its now on the last page i'll repeat myself.
    Where about can i find the Monkey Trio?
    I have looks all over that forest place and i can't find a single one.
    Seriously it's been like 2 hours now, how rare can a set of pokemon be!
    I might be saying something very stupid, but have you seen that man that is blocking a way to some grass and water? Perhaps it is on that spot only. I was looking for some of them too there and I haven't found, so I moved on with the story.

Years
  • Yea i thought that as well. I hope its not though, i want all three on my team and i don't want to have to grind them that much.
    So anybody got any idea what the guy blocking it says?

Years
  • So how do you get the Libery Ticket, every single site says wifi but I've no clue on how to actually do it >_>
    //edit Trial and Error but I somehow downloaded the ticket, but how do I use it in-game?
    //edit Pokecenter, could've known it >_>
    //edit Pokemon #000 obtained!

Last edited:

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • HI, just got up to that Huin city or whatever its called (the one with the big tall 3D buildings) my my guy friend and that other guy ran out of the gym and I assume i have to find them in order to battle the gym leader?

what do I do to battle the 3rd gym leader?

thank you

JADEN213

The Pokemon Trader and Give-r.
    Years
  • Ichario, sorry if i spelled your name wrong.. When i saw the japnese text, is it thunder shadow irchrio in english? I just need to make sure my translating is correcct

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hybrid Trainer: 1 Monkey your starter is strong against (e.g. Fire starter gets grass monkey) is given to you by a female trainer on the construction/factory looking route. The monkeys evolve through evolutionary stone, so meh. The old man in the garden... You have to rescue the Munna from Plasma grunts and talk to the Assistant in a building in a town first. She gives you the C Gear.

o0PinkSquid0o: In Hiun, head to the pier/harbor. There are several piers, um check the one closer to the Pokemon Center. There you will find the gang gathered. Plasma goons show up. Everyone chases. Then head near the Gym again and you should see the goons/gang heading towards a building... Hope that helps.

mattfriends

Inactive... :(
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    Pokemon Different

What is the different between Ditto's transform move and Zoroark's illusion ability?

Will Zoroark change to foe's pokemon instantly or can it change to any pokemon you had seen.

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
  • My sister's playing the game... she says she's just beaten the first gym and she doesn't know what to do, can someone help? What do you do after beating the first gym? Thanks ^^

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    My sister's playing the game... she says she's just beaten the first gym and she doesn't know what to do, can someone help? What do you do after beating the first gym? Thanks ^^
    After the forced introduction to Dream World, go to the right out of the city with a Pokemon that knows Cut. After battling the trainers, talk to the person next to the entryway without a tree in front of it to get the elemental monkey, if she hasn't gotten it already. Otherwise, Cut down the tree, enter the castle, where Belle will talk to her. Then wander further in until she battles two Plasma grunts. After battling them, the Dream World woman will appear again. Follow Dream World woman back into the building to get the C-Gear. Your sister should be able to move on then.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
  • Okay, I've beaten the 1st gym leader and gotten the c gear but can we already start trading on wi-fi? :] I want a Mijumaru lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back