• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    While trying to save my game I think it froze. I clicked save but the blue progress meter at the bottom of the screen is stuck at two dots left. the "clock" is stick ticking so I am not sure what the issue is. has anyone else experienced this? if I shut off my game will it corrupt?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I haven't been following all of the Black/White news, and i don't know if this was answered, but is there an easier way to detect what IVs your pokemon has?

Nope, only checking with that Man.

While trying to save my game I think it froze. I clicked save but the blue progress meter at the bottom of the screen is stuck at two dots left. the "clock" is stick ticking so I am not sure what the issue is. has anyone else experienced this? if I shut off my game will it corrupt?

Buy the damn game!. Look around Youtube and Google for a save code. One has been made so you shouldn't have any trouble.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • I have 7 Badges can I go to the Dream World and get Arceus.

I am having trouble. I have an account set up, but when I click on WiFi in my C-Gear I ain't getting through to choosing a Pokemon to send. I get this instead:

Photo027.jpg

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

DONE IT. :)

Last edited:

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
    Years
  • So, if these events come along, then, are all their passwords the same? If so, someone should make a list. Would I get it in the PC?

I guess. All I know is that the Arceus, Pikachu C-Gear Skin, and Croagunk passwords are the same for everyone. (They all have different passwords, but the passwords for each one are the same for all.)

I don't think it does that for the Kanto or Sinnoh starter events though.

But, click the orange button, click the top option, put in the password, then you will have Arceus on your Friend Board in the dream world. The next time you wake up your Pokemon, it will be in the High Link forest (but it's all the way in the back of the forest, at least it was for me.)

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
    Years
  • I have been wondering...
    do you guys remeber that in pokemon diamond pearl, you were able to see a descrition of dialga in pokemon pearl and you were able to see a description of palkia in diamond... is it the same with pokemon black and white... like you will be able to record them so you can just search them in the gts. is ti also possible for torunerosu and voltolos... the raoming pokemon.. please tell me it is possible...

Rain

Years
  • I need some dreamworld help.
    I have both Black and White. Both have separate accounts on the PGL site.
    I have them registered in each game and they have done a wifi trade together, but neither game can see the other's house in the dreamworld.
    Black has 8 badges, while White only has 1 badge, so do I need more badges on White?
    I've tried having them do another wifi trade, but that hasn't helped.

amtrax

Pheonix will rule the world...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I have been wondering...
    do you guys remeber that in pokemon diamond pearl, you were able to see a descrition of dialga in pokemon pearl and you were able to see a description of palkia in diamond... is it the same with pokemon black and white... like you will be able to record them so you can just search them in the gts. is ti also possible for torunerosu and voltolos... the raoming pokemon.. please tell me it is possible...

Yes, You do see the other.
    Spoiler:

Perriechu

Years
  • I have been wondering...

Gonna second the answer some one else gave.

The roaming legends can only be seen in their exclusive game. So unfortunately trading is the only way.

Years
  • Can't answer the first question but the second one.
    2. Is there a way to track the roaming Pokemon?
    Well, you can't directly track them as you can't see them on your map. But when you enter the area where they are currently at, you'll notice a lot of rain and strong wind.
    Serebii also says the part of Isshu they appear in depends on the time of the day.
    Morning: Southern routes
    Evening: Northern routes

Rain

Years
  • Okay, I know why I can't see my other game in the dreamworld.
    I accidentally blocked myself.

Is there a way to unblock my dreamworld friends?

Last edited:

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
  • A quick question: When using the Masuda Method, will having a Ditto hold an Everstone interfere in the Shiny appearing?

Perriechu

Years
  • How high is the demand for a Water type in this game?

Not very since there is not many fire type trainers in the game, or ground/rock types, however there is a.

Spoiler:

IMO I would use one.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Thx! needed to know that so I could more clearly define what I want my team to be like. Depending on your answer, my team could have been changed quite dramatically, but now it won't be anything major, and by the time I get it all figured out, I'll know what I don't mind switching out of my team.

Now, one more question. Is it possible to obtain Wargle before getting Fly and permissions to use it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    HM Slaves?

what are the best hm slaves for B/W
    i was gonna use Yorterrie but he cant even learn onem and his evolutions can learn surf & strength
    but is there any Isshu pokemon that can learn Cut, Strength & one other?
    ill be using Wargle for Fly
    & the turtle fossil for surf & maybe waterfall (but not dive)

any suggestions?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back