• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmaster192

Tiger zord!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    How do I get a kingdra?..............................................................

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Trade Seadra while holding the Dragon Scale. This only works in RSE, or if you the National Pokedex in FRLG or Emerald.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    shanecdavis said:
    Trade Seadra while holding the Dragon Scale. This only works in RSE, or if you the National Pokedex in FRLG or Emerald.

umm whats the national pokedex thing u were taliking about?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    After you have caught 60 type of Pokemon (evolutions count), go to Prof. Oak's lab and he will give you the National Pokedex that lets you catch/evolve GSC and RSE Pokes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    no us i want to evolve my seadra into a kingdra in fire red, and i wanted to know how to, i have a notional pokedez, but hiow do i evolve him?

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
    Tacoman said:
    no us i want to evolve my seadra into a kingdra in fire red, and i wanted to know how to, i have a notional pokedez, but hiow do i evolve him?
    Get a Dragon Scale (probably one around Northern 6 Island), trade Seadra, and it will evolve. Also Another way to get the Dragon Scale is from wild Horsea and Bagon in RSE.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    so can someone clearly tell me how to get a dragon scale, and how if i trade seadra with it in fire red, if it will evolve. thanks for all the help so far guys :)

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
    Tacoman said:
    so can someone clearly tell me how to get a dragon scale, and how if i trade seadra with it in fire red, if it will evolve. thanks for all the help so far guys :)
    Find a Dragon Scale in Northern 6 Island or get it from a wild Horsea or Bagon in RSE. Then, when you trade it, after it says "Congratulations! You have recieved your friend's Seadra!" it will evolve.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    but where in northern 6 island, and do i find it in a pokeball? And do horseas have it in fr/lg?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Dude, how many ways does this need to be explained to you? Seriously.

In FRLG, a Dragon Scale can be found on Six Island on the way to Ruin Valley. You Surf all the way to the right and all the way down. It is in an Item Ball on a small spot of land.

You can also win a Dragon Scale by beating the Double Mode in the Training Tower on Seven Island.

To evolve Seadra to Kingdra, make your Seadra hold the Dragon Scale and trade it to a different Pokemon game. Once it is traded, it will evolve.

Good luck.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Tacoman said:
    And do horseas have it in fr/lg?
    Not sure. As far as I know, they only hold them in RSE. I could be wrong though. Just go catch 10-15 Horsea and see if any of them are holding it.

WaywardSon

the "old school" youngster
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    Aerodactyl moves

I'm gonna make a high-level Aerodactyl, so I was wondering how to get Dragonbreath on it by breeding, or if it's even worth it. So far my moveset would be Double-edge, ancient power, steel wing, and dragonbreath. Thanks

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    Well you would need to breed the AeroDactyl with a Ditto, then the egg should hatch into a level 5 AeroD with its original moveset. Or do you mean that your AeroD doesnt have Dragonbreath, but you want to breed another pokemon with it to enable AeroD to learn it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back