• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I think you have to beat Groudon....... or after you have Latias&Latios......* i guess*....

NO, I got them and haven't unlocked it yet.

Dillon: Ok, but what do you have to do to get mail from Pelipper again? I haven't seen him at all lately, and I've only got 4 pieces of mail...

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    I've got a question. How do you evolve Pikachu? I know that you have to have a Thunderstone to evolve him on the other games, but where do you find the Thunderstone? If you know this please answer, and if you dont, dont bother saying "no". Because that dosn't help at all. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    After you beat the main game a cave opens up at Whiscash Pond where you can evolve. You need to search the electric-themed dungeons for the Thunderstone, though (like Lightning Field (where Raikou is)).

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
    I Need

Can someone help i need to know how many pts. to get for the ranks in Red Rescue Team.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    How do I get to Lightning Field? I've already evolved my partner.

Um...heh, I've forgotten the order...but eventually, one day you'll find a Spinda in town. Talk to it and you'll be set off on the Mirage Pokemon quest, first taking you to Fiery Field to fight Entei, then Lightning Field to fight Raikou. You should find quite a few Thunderstones on the last levels of that dungeon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Can someone tell ME how to unlock BURIED RELIC in pokemon mysterious blue dungeon please!
    You have to go to the Stormy Sea or whatever and beat Kyogre. Then you should recieve mail about it, afterwards you go to Lombre and then Shiftry and Buried Relic will be unlocked.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    You have to go to the Stormy Sea or whatever and beat Kyogre. Then you should recieve mail about it, afterwards you go to Lombre and then Shiftry and Buried Relic will be unlocked.

Um...I've had Kyogre for a WHILE now and I still haven't gotten the mail yet...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Odd. Have you tried clearing your mailbox completely and then seeing if it comes?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    When you defeat Kyogre for the first time, it's supposed to happen. If it doesn't even when your mailbox is cleared then that's beyond me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    How would you not have an option for deleting mail?

Let me rephrase that: I didn't know that you could take mail out of the mailbox. But, sure enough, as soon as I took it out more came in the next day. I haven't gotten the one for Buried Relic yet, but I'm pretty confident it'll come now. Thanks!

UPDATE: I GOT IT!!! YES!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Got it already, making me VERY happy. It also means I have access to EVERYTHING available.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2006
    How do I get into the Simple questions for Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?, when I try to go in that section I get a 404 error thing.Anyone know how to fix?

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Um...heh, I've forgotten the order...but eventually, one day you'll find a Spinda in town. Talk to it and you'll be set off on the Mirage Pokemon quest, first taking you to Fiery Field to fight Entei, then Lightning Field to fight Raikou. You should find quite a few Thunderstones on the last levels of that dungeon.
    Is this after fighting Kyogre?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back