• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    Yeah simply enough that's the solution.

Anyway, I have a question. What should I use my Master Ball on? I was gonna use it on Emuritto but I havent yet. I'm just wondering is there something more important to use it on.

There's not much else that's important except for Creselia (Kureseliia, I think?) which runs around like Emuritto.

The difference is that Creselia may be harder to catch. Its all up to you in the end.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    There's not much else that's important except for Creselia (Kureseliia, I think?) which runs around like Emuritto.

The difference is that Creselia may be harder to catch. Its all up to you in the end.

Oh okay, I dont really like having pokemon around with mean look etc type moves that stops them running away. I'll just have to catch a Golbat sometime soon. Thanks anyway~

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    This isn't really about the game but where do you get good D/P sprites?

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    i hav a question...... when ure in pal park is thee a time limit for how long you can be in there? other than when you catch all the pokemon in the park?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Well, there is a time limit, but not for how long you can be in Pal Park. If you catch all 6 of your transferred pokémon within the time limit however, you will get them all plus a special prize. If you dont, you just get your pokémon

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2008
    I just started a new game and it won't let me save over it. Did you have to be at a certain point in the game to save, if so where or is my thing being screwy?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I just started a new game and it won't let me save over it. Did you have to be at a certain point in the game to save, if so where or is my thing being screwy?

Your game might be 'screwy', there's no point in the game where you need to be to save. Once you can access the save menu, you should be able to save your game.

Years

I know what you're doing.

Chances are, you haven't erased your old game file.

To start a new game that you can save, you have to go all the way until you see the silhouette of Diaruga/Parukia. Basically, the title screen.

Then, you have to press Up+B+Select. If you don't really understand, it's the D-Pad Up.

An option will appear. Just select the top option, and presto! Your game is now erased.

Now you can save a new file over your old one.

I don't know why they changed the save function, so don't ask, mmk?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I know what you're doing.

Chances are, you haven't erased your old game file.

To start a new game that you can save, you have to go all the way until you see the silhouette of Diaruga/Parukia. Basically, the title screen.

Then, you have to press Up+B+Select. If you don't really understand, it's the D-Pad Up.

An option will appear. Just select the top option, and presto! Your game is now erased.

Now you can save a new file over your old one.

I don't know why they changed the save function, so don't ask, mmk?

Really? They have this problem? Strange...

Question:

Is there anyway to get more items to decorate the Pokemon during Contests?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Well, it seems that after many minutes of intense Googling action, I've come to the conclusion that...

It hasn't been released yet!

Years
    ineed password is for the Manaphy mission??

Go to another part of the forum, silly :D

Well, it seems that after many minutes of intense Googling action, I've come to the conclusion that...

It hasn't been released yet!

... What do these two questions have to do with this thread?

Really? They have this problem? Strange...

Question:

Is there anyway to get more items to decorate the Pokemon during Contests?
    Link

Depends on your progress. I can't tell what you have so far, so I recommend you either go to Serebii.net or use the link I gave, then click on the Items or Super Contest Guide.

Sorry, I can't help you any more besides that :'(

i think 491 looks like 354's evolution:laugh: :cool: :shocked:

This is the Simple Questions thread, not the Chat thread. If you want to talk about what you think, do it on MSN or something. :D

And no, Banette is not a pre-evolution look-a-like for Darkrai. They may both be ghostly, and they may be black, but nothing else resembles it... *gets shot*

Please, people, don't say useless posts in here. People actually need real answers to questions :P

Rayquaza1

I go by To Aravas now.
    Years
    Eevee

How do you get Eevee and the moss rock and the ice rock used to evolve it? I heard from mizuki in yosuga city. if that's true then when and if it isn't where and when?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back