• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
Years
  • well you need a router for gts. and can some one help me delete a move? i was training a ditto in a double battle it transformed to a machop and now it has the moves and lost transform ?! how the hell will i teach it transform again ???

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • well you need a router for gts. and can some one help me delete a move? i was training a ditto in a double battle it transformed to a machop and now it has the moves and lost transform ?! how the hell will i teach it transform again ???

Pfft.

Once you exit the battle, the Ditto will become normal and have transform again.

It's really useful for nothing except breeding and transform :P.

Hope I helped a bit, and caused you serious physical pain :D

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • no other accessories needed?

The only other thing i think you need is the Wi-Fi USB connector to plugin to your computer, if you want to trade upon far distances but otherwise i think that if you want to trade between two DS consoles next to eacother you dont need the Wi-Fi connector.

~Kipper~

cardfreak

Decepticon ******
    Years
  • I have one. How do I get my own Friend Code if It is blank? I am about to fight the E4 although.

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years
  • Pfft.

Once you exit the battle, the Ditto will become normal and have transform again.

It's really useful for nothing except breeding and transform :P.

Hope I helped a bit, and caused you serious physical pain :D

dude it did'nt lose anything it still has the damn moves! and i left a LONG time ago

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years
  • Try dropping the thing in the box/day care, or you're just making things up. :(

I'm not i had to get another ditto or continue from my past save so what i did is i released it and got another one through Wi-Fi.... Lol now I just save after cloning an item

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    Is it possible to battle online with the Japanese versions, when you're in Europe, for example?

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Wifi

What cant you battle random people over wifi? Do you have to have their friend code?

And also not everyone requires the Wifi USB stick, if you have a wireless router you can get onto nintendo wifi , the problem with my router when i first tried it was its software wasnt up to date, so update your router software if it doesn't work the first time.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • What cant you battle random people over wifi? Do you have to have their friend code?

And also not everyone requires the Wifi USB stick, if you have a wireless router you can get onto nintendo wifi , the problem with my router when i first tried it was its software wasnt up to date, so update your router software if it doesn't work the first time.

Yeah, you can do that instead of using a WiFi USB :P
    Problem is, some people don't have a wireless router, so they have to use a concentrated one.

I think you can trade with random people, except you have to go to a different place to do so.
    Battling I'm not so sure. :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2007
    Hah; I've been looking around here for awhile and decided to sign up because I need a little help.

How EXACTLY does the Pokemon Mansion work? According to Serebii.net it says you talk to the guy and then he leaves but....He's not leaving. (And I do want those Eevees >>; )

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Pokemon Mansion? Isn't that FRLG or something? Or are you talking about that giant mansion in DP?

Hey there kids! Let's play games together!

wtmuffin

You know it ^o^
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2007
    Are the Jap pokemon names the final names? Becuase some are very weird, like Dotaitos. :P

I like some though, like Hippopotasu. :)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Are the Jap pokemon names the final names? Becuase some are very weird, like Dotaitos. :P

I like some though, like Hippopotasu. :)

No, names will be changed. They just havent released any more English names lately apart from the Chatot. Most of them will have an English name once the game comes out in April.

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
  • I got a question

How do you trade between the older version to D/P using pal park? do you need a link cable or somethin?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back