• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Ok!

Oh Good, so really theres no point in waiting for it to come in Australia and just order from EBAY

Last edited:

CHeSHiRe-CaT

A Curious Breed
    Years
  • I was curious: since you can make secret bases in the Sinnoh Underground, is it possible to battle your friends there via WiFi, and actually gain experience, like you did in R/S/E after exchanging data?

slash106

good trainer/naruto lover
    Years
  • Legendary creatures

This thread is just to talk about the new legendary creatures in d/p. Im not sure on these dudes so could u give me some info if you have any I want as much info as I cas get on all these creatures before I play for a sort of heads up any info would help.

slash106

slash106

Years
  • Does anyone know anything about the two new guys at the cover the d/p because I havent learnt or heard anything about them and I really would so if you have any info plz tell me slash106.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I was curious: since you can make secret bases in the Sinnoh Underground, is it possible to battle your friends there via WiFi, and actually gain experience, like you did in R/S/E after exchanging data?

I dont believe so. I haven't actually tested this but as your Pokemon dont come with you into the Underground and the Underground is more for games then battling.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Does anyone know anything about the two new guys at the cover the d/p because I havent learnt or heard anything about them and I really would so if you have any info plz tell me slash106.

Check about them in any Pokémon site like serebii.net. They are Dialga (Diamond) and Palkia (Pearl)

Can you get either jirachi or deoxys on d/p or do u need ticket or is he just impossible to get.

can you get either deoxys or jirachi on d/p

No. You can't get them by any means other than importing them from a GBA game, where you need a ticket.

Hippo

Cookie MOnster
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2007
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

fatpappa, that whole second post was spam.
    You shouldn't mini-mod either, Shiny Umbreon.

Adaptitive boosts any move that matches PorygonZ's type by 50%. So with Adaptive and STAB, PorygonZ's Normal attacks are doubled in power.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I think it would be normal STAB (1.5x) then the additional 50% of that, giving you 2.25x damage, rather than just adding the bonuses. And the Scarf would be 1.1 x 2.25... which is... 2.475... i think.

Argh, i just forgot my question...

Oh yeah, what are Adherence Glasses? I see people use them as held items, but what do they do?
    Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Are there any trainers in D/P that have Buuburn and Electivire? I need to complete the National Dex, but I can't unless I have seen those. I've beaten (nearly) every trainer in the game so far(I'm just about to go the 8th Gym) and I haven't found them. I'm guessing they will be late-game. are they?

Amoblaz

Quester
    Years
  • I think you mean Sinnoh Dex, because there are no trainers that have buuburn or elekible.
    You don't need those 2 in the dex to unlock anything

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Yeah, youll want to find Elekid and Magby if youre travelling down that line... wait, what exactly does unlock the NatDex?

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years
  • Is the milotic I got off GTS good?Here's the pic of it's Iv's
    2dl0siu.jpg

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Hmm, thats actually not bad! Calm is a pretty good nature for Milo, so its fine there... Although its DEF is still quite low, so it may suffer there =/
    All in all, its fairly good imho...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    I mean, I'm trying to complete the Sinnoh Dex. Completing that unlocks the National dex after speaking to Rowan. I want the Pokétore! So I need to complete the Sinnoh dex. Aren't Buuburn and Electivire in the Sinnoh Dex?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I mean, I'm trying to complete the Sinnoh Dex. Completing that unlocks the National dex after speaking to Rowan. I want the Pokétore! So I need to complete the Sinnoh dex. Aren't Buuburn and Electivire in the Sinnoh Dex?

That Shinou Dex doesnt contain Buuburn or Electivire. If you want those, you need to have Magby or Elekid like it was said above.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Gts?!?

With the new Wi-Fi system implemented into the NDS, If someone were to put up say a Palkia from a JAP version, Would A US Version Be able to get that Pokemon?

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    will you be able to get all the 1st and 2nd and 3rd gen pokemon between both games or will you have to trnsport them from other games?

Years
  • will you be able to get all the 1st and 2nd and 3rd gen pokemon between both games or will you have to trnsport them from other games?
    Some of them show up in the games themselves.
    Some of them will only be catchable when you've got a certain game cartridge in your DS' GBA slot (for example some Pokémon will only show up when you've also got your LG game inserted).
    You can transfer a lot of them from your old games to D/P (but not back).

These are the only unobtainable Pokémon in the game: http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/unobtainables.shtml

slash106

Years
  • This questiong isnt about d/p but about ranger because there wasnt somewhere to go to ask this and I found this was the most commonly visited area so here is my question. Im thinking of getting ranger but I havnt heard much about it and some was bad and some was good so I came to u guys. So if I should or shouldnt get plz let me know plz and ty.

slash106

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back