• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    East and west. Learn your directions people. Sky Pillar is EAST of Pacidlog Town. Surf east from Pacidlog and stay near the top of the Route until you can see a path between the rocks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    You know.... theres this water that's annoying that purposely pushes you to that way <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

and no way you can get to that given way because of that. I have to be on the upper right? and head east of pacifidlog. Right, well let's see I always get carried away and instead I always get passed through it, it's neither there or gone.

P.S. is that where the two swimmers are standing together? and a swimmer that goes up and down

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I hope you know the difference between left and right. To the LEFT of Pacidlog, is the fast water current that leads to the Regis Caverns. To the RIGHT, is where you want to go to get to Sky Pillar. Find the opening in the rocks and whatever. And read the FAQ. It tells you how to get to Rayza.

Either you're a 5 year old or a very, extremely dull person that doesn't know left and right, east and west, up and down, and north and south.

Frosty Edit: Ahem... let's be nice about things. There are some members who are just 10 and just learned the concept of NESW. Plus what about people who failed geography you know? ^^;

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    I'm more than 5 year old. I'm more likely more than 10 year old even. :cool:
    Oh well, I must've misdirected myself now that I found it. I'm now concerned about the cracks, in the 2nd floor, only way I could go to, it kept leading me to the first floor. I tried each one of them, or neither go to the other cracks, won't let me? help here again. Appreciated, thanks. =)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Read the Rayza section of the FAQ. And I wonder who failed geography? *eyes Frosty*

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2004
    Hi! Does anybody have any suggestions as to what psychic pokemon I could use for Sapphire?

I've just started all over again (actually, just started a new save file), and so I don't want to use the same pokemon that I used in my other game (Blaziken, Hariyama, Gardevoir, Kyogre, Tropius and Manectric)... I was thinking maybe a Spoink/Grumpig or a Baltoy/Claydol, as I cannot get my Kadabra evolve (computer, no trading). Any suggestions? What's Starmie like in Sapphire?

Oh, and has anybody got any suggestions as to what electric pokemon I can use? I've narrowed it down to either Magenmite/Magneton or Voltorb/Electrode... Have I confused anybody yet? LOL. :D

I'd really appreciate it if I got some feedback.
    Ciao!

Master_Zangoose

Has a nack for idiocy
    Years
    For starters, parson my spelling, I just woke up.

For the phycics, their abilites are,
    for grumpig: own tempo, prevents confusion
    starmie: Illuminate, encounter rate increases (I'm not sure what that means, I think it means with wild pokemon)
    claydol: Levitate, not hit by ground attaks
    Their abilities may or may not vary, I'm just saying what I know they can have.

For the electric one I would go with mageton, it's part steel, wich is it's main attraction, so it has a good defense and a decent attack, on the other hand electrode is very fast. And it will get stuff like selfdestruct.

As for abilities, magneton will know either sturdy, or magnet pull. Sturdy negates 1-hit ko attacks, magnet pull prevents switching in battle. Electron will know soundproof, I'm not sure if there are any other abilities he might have instead. But sound proof avoids sound proof moves, in other words, things like growl and supersonic don't affect it.

It's up to you. I usually go with wichever pokemon I like best. I don't worry about the strongest, maybe you do, but I hope I helped even a littel.

Amoblaz

Quester
    Years
    Question : Lilycove Musuem

As you might know in lilycove city there is a musuem.
    On the second floor there is a man who askes for paintings!

My question is!
    How or Where can I find those paintings

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You get them by winning Master Rank contests with more than 5 hearts in the scores. After the contest, the artist will show you a painting he made and ask you if he should put it in the museum.

I think you might also have to talk to the artist in side the museum near the entrance inside and the art buyer outside to make it work. Not sure.

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
    Ok, so I'm up to the Master Rank Beauty Contest with my Entei. And I've come in last 4 times in a row. I've noticed that, during the first part (the whole voting part), my pokemon NEVER gets any "hearts" from the audience. What do you hafta do to the pokemon to make the audience like it a lot?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    give it pok?blocks that raise its stat for the contest (i.e. Beauty, Smartness, Cuteness, Collness, Toughness)

Master_Zangoose

Has a nack for idiocy
    Years
    I suggest making pokeblocks with kelpsy berries, LOTS and LOTS of kelpsy berries. Hondews should be good too. Make them at lilycove in the contest hall where there are three peoble around that grey machine. And when it's beauty is maxed out talk to the head of the pokemon fan club in slateport. He will give you a blue scarf. Equip your pokemon with it to add an extra boost to it's beauty in contests.

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
    In the status screen, there're 4 shapes above the Pok?mon's picture. What do they mean, & does it make a difference if they're highlighted or not?

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    The 4 shapes are just used as a marker.. when it's black that means there are no shapes filled in, and once it's filled in it's white. Anyways like I said it's used as a marker, you decide what to do with them. I for one use it to rate my pokemon, 1 shape meaning the lowest 4 the highest.

~Blade~

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2004
    I was just wandering if you can trade between american verson of Ruby/Sapphire with an English version. Because my american version of Ruby doesn't trade with my English PAL region colosseum. I'm not sure if this applies with Ruby/sapphire though. I'm about to go feebas hunting and I don't want to spend all that time trying to catch it, raise it etc realising it is stuck on my American Ruby cart. So I though I would buy a PAL version of Sapphire and maybe I could trade between the two regions would this work? Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back