• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2004
    To the Cave of Origin. Which if I didn't go through there, no access to the gym leader.

Where do you get the master ball too? i'm planning to get Kyogre. or Groudon on which is available on those two.

Years
    Ribbons

I am a very lazy person, so I am sorry if someone has already posted on this topic. I looked on serebii.net, but didn't find satisfactory answers. I would like a list of ALL of the ribbons, not just the ones you can get ingame, and how to get them. Serebii.net has a list of all of them, but as it says a ribbon I have acquired from Colosseum is unobtainable, I don't trust it very much. Several of the are from tournaments, and I wondered how I could enroll in those.

MK

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
    gameboi said:
    To the Cave of Origin. Which if I didn't go through there, no access to the gym leader.

Where do you get the master ball too? i'm planning to get Kyogre. or Groudon on which is available on those two.
    Lol, you need to go to seafloar carven first. You have to dive to get there. It's a cave.

The masterball is at the Team Aqua/magma hideout.
    If the door is sealed, then you missed your chance.
    The second way to get a masterball is match all numbers at the lilycove department store lottery.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    and the Master Ball was in Team A/M's hideout just off the coast of LilyCove City. If you're already trying to get to Sootopolis City, then chances are, the cave is sealed and you blew your chances at a Master Ball.

But fear not, you can also get one for winning the lottery in the Lilycove Pok?Mart.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I found Kyogre very easy to catch without a Master Ball... took me a mere 2 Ultra Balls. Helps to have a squad in the mid 40's for easy capture. Try to avoid picking on the water weakness (although if it uses Calm Mind enough, that may be your only way to bring it's health down). Once in the red, just keep throwing those Ultra Balls, it's not actually that bad. Have something in your squad that can resist Ice and Water (a good Water type works for both, I used my Lombre (bad move with the Ice, I know) ) and watch out for Body Slam's paralysis. Apart from that, it should be a breeze...

If you want the Master Ball, however, you find it in Team Aqua's base. There's an area with 4 item balls on the ground.. one of those is a Nugget, one is the Master Ball, and the other 2 are L30 Electrodes. If you're past that and have missed the Master Ball, then you've got no chance of getting it unless you reset and start again, or win the Lotto at Lilycove. Odds of matching all 5 numbers are 1 in 100,000, divided by the different ID numbers in your pokemon squad. Good luck :-)

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    True, it can be easy to miss if you don't know where it is the first time around (I tend to explore everywhere I can get to anyway, so I found it first time).

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Eep... better stock up for when I get Ruby... I've been having the weirdest luck when it comes to Pokemon catching lately... I caught Entei on Colosseum with a mere Pokeball - at yellow health levels, no less! - I threw only 2 Ultra Balls to bag Rayquaza, and just today, I bumped into Latias (and that was where I used my Master Ball). I spent 2 hours looking for Latias and then nothing, and then just as I was on my way to fish for a Feebas, passing through some grass, and there she was!

Sorry to go off topic, just had to mention it... anyway, looks like I got my work cut out for Groudon. Might just use my Master Ball for Groudon then, since I have Rayquaza and Latias on my Sapphire cart now, and once I get my friends EON ticket I'm off to get Latios :-)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Seafloor Cavern is underwater on Route something. It's one of the watery Routes off to the side of the map. If you go from Mossdeep and head South a little until there are some rocks, then go west until the rocks are clear, then you should start seeing diveable water. Dive and if the background/seafloor looks deep (like you can't see the bottom, but instead it shows you darkness on the ground), then you are on the right path. Just follow that south until you find a cave.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *twitch* How dull can you get...?

If you paid any attention to the storyline, you'll see that Team Aqua/Magama stole a submarine to find the Seafloor Cavern. And seeing as how you found the submarine parked in a cave, wouldn't see assume that is where the Cavern is??? Ever try going into the cave where the submarine is and then rising to the surface while still inside???

Master_Zangoose

Has a nack for idiocy
    Years
    Two questions lightly related, ok, this is driving me nuts, I only need 14 more pokemon, two of wich are azurill and azumarill. Question one is, do you evolve marill into azumarill through frendship? Second question is how do you get Azurill? I thought it was through hatching an egg, but that didn't work. Please help!

And try time balls for groundon, (you should be able to get them in rustboro's pokemart) I caught rayquaza in one after killing it and restarting about 10 times. Stupid outrage kept confusing him. Then he'd be at 1 health thanks to false swipes, and you can figure out the rest of the tale I'm sure.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Azumarill evolves from Marill at L18, it's the Azurill that evolves from Friendship :-) Breeding an Azurill involves the Marill/Azumarill parent holding the Sea Incense item, otherwise you just get a Marill instead. Same deal with a Wobbuffet, they need to be holding the Lax Incense to get a Wynaut, otherwise the baby is another Wobbuffet

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    How do you get to skypillar?

Someone kept telling me to go to Pacifidlog and head east
    and someone told me to go to Sootopolis and dive out of there and head west. What is the right direction, please i'm confused.

:\

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Well, I find it's nearer to Pacifidlog, but you can approach it from either direction... from Pacifidlog, head east, near the top of the route near the rocks, until you find a gap going up and west, this will snake back, and eventually bring you to land. Go through the passage, and you will find yourself at the Sky Pillar... hope you brought your Mach Bike, you'll need it to get to Rayquaza...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    To get to the Sky Pillar, you must go to Pacifidlog town and surf est just a little ways, or you can go to Sootopolis city and surf south then west...when you think about it geographically, you'll end up there if you go to Ever Grande and surf straight west.

The fastest way is to surf east from Pacifidlog Town until you see an opening in the rocks to the north. Of course, in order for Sky Pillar to appear, you have to have beat the Elite 4 once.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back