• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hey guys can u help me ? where can i find a pokeblock case on ruby coz my bro is realy stuck coz he cant go in safari zone wivout it? where can i find feebas and wat is on mirage island and how exactly does it appear?

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    mew_rocks said:
    In the battle tower on Emerald if you go in with a friend can you still verse the frontier brains and get the badge?

I think you can't

where do you get dive on emerald?
    i am in mossdeep city and havent done the gym yet

go to steven's house, he'll give it to you.

hey guys can u help me ? where can i find a pokeblock case on ruby coz my bro is realy stuck coz he cant go in safari zone wivout it? where can i find feebas and wat is on mirage island and how exactly does it appear?

in slateport, in the contest there a little girl gives it to you.Feebas is really hard to get, there is one in six squares in the route next to the weather institute.For mirage island you need to have a special pokemon, which could be any, and show it tp the old man in pacific log town, but its random.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    kyorgre said:
    i tried goin to slateport contest but no1 gave me pokeblock case where can i get it from?

There is a little girl that gives it to you, if you need to MAKE pokeblocks, go anywhere and go to the berry blender inside a contest and "blend" berries to make pokeblocks

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Please don't double post.

You'll have to get two Pikachu's from the Safari Zone and breed them.

Para

flannery fanatic?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2007
    I heard a rumour about bad egg...
    Where if you battle the two Dewford fisherman in a specific order then go into granite cave, you will see a bad egg//missingno ?

Any confirmations? (dont want to try)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    kyorgre said:
    does clampearl evolve in ru/sa/em ? if so how and what does it evolve into
    Simple Questions

you gotta use the deepsea tooth for this one
    Simple Questions

you gotta use the deepsea scale for this one
    oh they gotta be holding that item when trading​

Years
    You have to have the ability to use Dive and Surf. Go to the abandoned ship, and surf/dive around there till you get to the furthest you can on it. You will find the 'Communicator'. The capt. of the sub will give you a choice between the deeseatooth or deepseascale. Trade a clamperl holding those items.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Emerald:Beat the Elite 4. Proffessor Birch will visit you and give it to you once you leave your house.
    Ruby / Sapphire:Trade from Pokemon Fire Red or Pokemon Leaf Green​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back