• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Nicks said:
    Is it posible to get Serebii or Mew ( I don't know what the english translation is XD) on Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, or Leaf Green?
    Uh I think that you will get Mew in Emerald from World Edge Island and Serebii from the Jappense Pokemon Colessum Bonus Disk. It should work that way.

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
    Just say it is a two on two match and Suicune Uses Mirror Coat, and Two electric types use Thunder on it, and it survives, will the mirror coat effect both of the attcaking pokemon?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Sun Stone can be gotten in Mossdeep City, when you speak to one of the people on the island... I forget which one, but its there somewhere ^_^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Sun Stone can be gotten in Mossdeep City, when you speak to one of the people on the island... I forget which one, but its there somewhere ^_^
    Oh I know that. Space Center, first floor talk to everyone there but it should be a guy nearby the stairs.. ^__^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Mudkip Madness said:
    Where do you Find/buy ice beam?

Its TM13 i think
    It is on a abonded ship inbetween Slateport and Defword. You will need some keys that you will find on the ship too. But you will need surf first.

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Nicks said:
    What does Doom Desire look like?

Oh, and you get the sun stone from on the space station by some random sailor XD.
    I already said that Nicks and Ialways wonder what it looks like too, I found a link but I don't know if that is what you really wanted. https://www.serebii.net/attackdex/doomdesire.shtml . Stell just mainly pour down after 3 turns and yeah you can get Ice beam at the game corner too. But you need 4,000 games coins. Which is 80,000 dollars. And acoin case which you can get from there is you give a woman wave mail from slateport.^__^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    kohei said:
    Would Counter work on, lets say, Hidden Power Water?
    Well nope, sorry. Since water attcks are special ype mpves, it wont work on moves like counter. Only Psychial type moves will work.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Mudkip Madness said:
    Thanks for the help

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat the two gym leaders (in mossdeep)

I have a peliper who i want to teach ice beam to would this help?
    Make a thread in GB Strageties and Moveset and show your team. I'm sure that will help. Teach Pelliper surf also.^__^

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Well nope, sorry. Since water attcks are special ype mpves, it wont work on moves like counter. Only Psychial type moves will work.
    Oh OK. I thought it'll work since Hidden Power is originally a Normal type move.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back