• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Could someone either explain all the new changes in Emerald to me or link me to a site that does? I don't own it and there's a lot of talk about it, so I might as well understand <_<;

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Could someone either explain all the new changes in Emerald to me or link me to a site that does? I don't own it and there's a lot of talk about it, so I might as well understand <_<;
    Mabye this will help Alan.^^
    https://www.serebii.net/emerald/
    What else do you need to know?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Emerald is a lot better than Ruby/Sapphire ^^ It's not worth getting if you already have ru/sa though. :/

Almost feels to re-hashed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Zim & QD- Already reported you two. :D

But to answer your question QD, Altering Cave is there for eReader cards that most likely won't make it into the US. And there's screen replacements from Nintendo you can buy.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Invader Zim - This is not the only time you've posted more than once in a thread. Double posting and above is against the rules, you have a warning. Don't do it again.

And for anyone else, don't double post. Please.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    xD coolmaster you keep beating me, anyway its like 83.33333....% for a male and 17.77777% for a female so quickdude keep trying

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Nope. It makes the plant produce more berries when they're ripe :D

ie: 2 Lum berries instead of just 1 ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back