• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    If u have the Eon Ticket as an real card, then u hafta scan it using an e-reader (u alkso need to get the feature called Mystery Event in your game). Then the island will be a destination u can go 2 on the ship

Years
    Kenta-kun said:
    If u have the Eon Ticket as an real card, then u hafta scan it using an e-reader (u alkso need to get the feature called Mystery Event in your game). Then the island will be a destination u can go 2 on the ship
    I have it in my game...but it won't show up as a place I can go...maybe it's because I got it with an Action Replay...

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2004
    im kinda new to this so some help would be appreciated. i would like to know where to catch flygon in the ruby version. thank you.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Flygon cannot be caught. However, you can capture a wild Trapinch in the desert and train it up to a Vibrava, then a Flygon.

and welcome to the community BG713! And I like you already for being one of the rare new members who like to post stuff in simple questions rather than start 20000 threads on how to catch ______ Pokemon. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    You have to get the activation code for action replay if you want it to take you to S. island

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    In my Sapphire game Latias is down to its last health point and is paralyzed. It always escapes when I use my Ultra Ball. I was thinking about getting a Pokemon that knows Mean Look (other moves like that too) or getting a Trapinch (or other) that has the Arena Trap ability. Does this work on Latias?

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    In Mossdeep city, there's a house that has a door on the back wall. The door is locked. It must exist for some reaosn...why is it there?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Guy with Pichu avatar: Yes, it works.

Kenta: Are you sure there's a locked door? I've run aorund the entire place for 10 minutes going behind every house and I found nothing.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    +el_pal said:
    In my Sapphire game Latias is down to its last health point and is paralyzed. It always escapes when I use my Ultra Ball. I was thinking about getting a Pokemon that knows Mean Look (other moves like that too) or getting a Trapinch (or other) that has the Arena Trap ability. Does this work on Latias?
    Arena trap will fail due to Levitate (treat Arena trap as a ground ability). And trapinch won't survive... best choice possible is still Wobbuffet... auto-trap, and resistant to luster purge/mist ball.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    If by edit you mean chnging how many battles you've won, Pokemon Contests, Battle Tower stuff, etc, you can either go on to GameFaqs.com and check the guides for codes (those guides are at the bottom of the FAQ secyion for Ruby/Sapphire [both have the same guides, no difference] and they have the codes) or you could use a Pokemon Calculator to get more specific results.

XYZMAN's Calculator can do that, There's a link to a site that lets you download it somewhere in my signature. It makes codes for GSA, PARv.3, VBA, CBA, and I think there's more but I can't remember.

Or if you don't want to cheat, spend about an houring winning through Battl Tower, beating your friends in battles/contests, making PokeBlocks, and umm..what else is there?

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Seto_girl said:
    I finnaly caught a feebas, But how does the little critter Evolve?

You have to raise it's beauty nearly to maximum. Once you reach that point and level up one more time it will become a Milotic. One problem, as you may know you can only feed a pokemon 12 times before it no longer wants to eat soo... Only feed it Blue & Indigo blocks to raise it's beauty. (dont froget some pokemon like certain colored blocks.. this goes by there personalities)

~Blade~

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Like I said in the other post you have to feed it blue/indigo Poke blocks, now you can create some by mixing berries in a berry blender. I advise going to LilyCove and go into the Pokemon Contest building, there you can blend with 3 people, which mean's possible better berries. (smoother ones)

(Yes I watch Naruto, I have the DVD collection, games, Manga, and etc.)

~Blade~

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    Poke'gangster said:
    How do you get Fab mail in Poke'mon Ruby. I heard you can somehow get Fab mail?
    Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question, so I can't help you.

My question:
    What is EV training, what does it do, and what are the best places for certain statuses?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Read Frosty's Avanced Trainer Guide. He explains what EVs are there. I'm not going to be able to do a good job of explaining it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2004
    Paciflidog

Please excuse my stupidity. But how do I get to Paciflidog..I have beaten the elite four and never had a reason to go there...I just happened to be looking at my PokeNave and noticed a place that I havent even been to yet. I tried surfing but all the water routes seemed to be blocked off buy random rocks. Fly obviously isnt a choice since I havent been there before. Can som1 please give a specific route to Pacifidog. Its a shame I cant find it
    Thanks all

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    I think u hav to use dive to get under some rocks blocking ur path, but i'm not sur. I think i'm right. try that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back