• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Thank you very much Blade!

Now another question... How do Golbat and Ninjask evolve?

Edit: Thank you all for replying.

My last question is about Seadra's evolution. How do I get my Seadra to evolve into Kingdra?

Last edited:

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • Golbat evolves when it is at the highest level of happiness possible, and then gains a level. Ninjask doesn't evolve; if u wanna get Shedinja, u hafta have a Pok?ball in your inventory and a free space in your party when Nincada evolves. As well as having a Ninjask, you'll also have a Shedinja

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I didn't want to read though 20 + pages of thread... so this may have been answered. But what does it take to make that guy in Slateport give your Pokemon a colored scarf? I know it's when a contest stat is maxed out, but he still tells me to feed it more Pokeblocks. Yes, I maxed out just one stat, but he still refuses to fork over the scarf. So what gives?

To Shining Latias: to get Seadra to evolve, you have to make it hold Dragon Scale while trading it over. Dragon Scales are held by wild Bagon and Horsea.

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    To Iveechan: Thanks a lot. ^^

Now... I'll just put all my rest questions together.

Chimecho & Nosepass: Any special trick to find them?
    Feebas: Fishing in water tiles. I've tried and I only find Carvanha. I need some explanation about it.

Please guys. These are the only Pokemon I need to find to complete my PokeDex in Ruby.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Chimecho is extremely rare. Nosepass I think you find from umm...using Rock Smash? I forgot how to get Nosepass. I don't know anhy special "tricks" besides codes.

Feebas only appears in 6 random water tiles along Route 119. That includes the water tiles you can fish in while surfing. I just recently discovered that I can fish while surfing...pfft. If you fish like 10 times in one tile you you don't find a Feebas chances are its not in that specific tile.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Chimecho is found in the grass area at the top of Mt Pyre. Go to where you got the Blue/Red Orb, and go off to the side until you find grass near some gravestones. Chimecho will be there, but very rare (took me over an hour to find one).

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Thanks to both of you. ^^

demonchaos916 said:
    Chimecho is extremely rare. Nosepass I think you find from umm...using Rock Smash? I forgot how to get Nosepass. I don't know anhy special "tricks" besides codes.

Feebas only appears in 6 random water tiles along Route 119. That includes the water tiles you can fish in while surfing. I just recently discovered that I can fish while surfing...pfft. If you fish like 10 times in one tile you you don't find a Feebas chances are its not in that specific tile.

Well... I know what I've gotta do... But English is not my mother tongue, so I don't really know what a tile is. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Mmmhmmmm...not sure if that was a question or not. In Pokemon, I guess a tile would just be a square on the ground where you walk on...thing...*drones on*

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Yeah... it was a question. And your explanation was very good.

Oh, God... This route has a million tiles...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • I've got a question to do with breeding... though I'm not sure if it belongs here or not...

Okay, I know to get an Azurill, I need to breed two Marill or Azumarill. I also know one has to be holding a specific item. What I need to know is what the item is and where to get it! Can anyone out there help? ^_^;

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Ehe, *feels really stupid* I've got another dumb question.

I can't get my trading links to work. I'm trying to trade a Pokemon from Silver to Saphire (namely, Typhlosion). I have successfully traded from Silver to Gold, and from Saphire to Ruby.... but Silver to Saphire won't work.

Any suggestions out there?

(Oh, and by the way, thank you BladeForever! I now have three lv 5 Azuril in my party that I am training up. One holds the everstone, as I never want it to evolve.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2004
    i was just at that laneete's house in fallabor on ruby version and i don tkno where 2 go next....anybody want 2 help?

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Mew13, in answer to your question, Ruby and Sapphire are only compatible with each other, colleseum, and FireRed/LeafGreen. It will not trade to other games.

Furikuri Otaku

Its nothing, really
    Years
  • Is it possible to obtain Hitmonlee,hitmonhan,hitmontop, or Tyrouge in any of the upcoming Pokemon titles? I dont think Colessium has them. but i may be wrong.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It should be possible. FRLG is just a remake of Red and Blue/Green so you should be able to get them. And from what I've heard, the all the 1st and 2nd Generation Pokemon are in it so you can use them with 3rd Generation Pokemon from RS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back