• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    Thats not true.
    You can catch a WaiLORD
    I did but it took me like, a long time so i went to get a wailmer and on the way to get one i found a wailord without fishing

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
    Wailord can be found by surfing on Route 129. It has a 1% chance I think of appearing.

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    could somebody tell me which pokemon to fight to get EV in every stat?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Attack and Defence are always the most difficult for EV.

HP - Whismur in Rustboro Cave give 1 HP EV each
    Attack - Ruby only - higher floors of Mount Pyre contain only Shuppet, for 1 Attack EV each
    Defence - Desert area for Sandshrew. Run away from anything else.
    Speed - Route 118 - contains Zigzagoon (1 EV), Taillow (1 EV), Electrike (1 EV), Manectric (2 EV), Wingull (1 EV)
    Special Attack - Route 113 contains Spinda for 1 EV each. Run away from anything else.
    Special Defence - Surf on any water route, and fight Tentacool for 1 EV or Tentacruel for 2 EV. Best place for this is in the small water area in the Abandoned Ship, since only Tentacool/Tentacruel appear and nothing else.

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    where do you get the sun stone? and i'm playing sapphire so i can't catch solrocks, so where else?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    ^Well, you could get the Sun Stone from that sailor in the Mossdeep Space Center. After that, I'd suggest trading with someone who has Ruby or with a Sapphire that still has a Sun Stone.

biwigirl: You'd still get Flash in the Granite Cave, north of Dewford. The HM Locations haven't changed in Emerald from R/S.

Years
    • Age 29
    • orre
    • Seen Mar 4, 2005
    I have two questions: 1.) in sapphire, where do i get toxic?
    2.) this question probably does not belong here, but a lot of people talk about teaching their pokemon substitute. but there is no TM for it and most of the pokemon who use it can't learn it naturally. where do i get substitute?

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    1. TM06 (Toxic) = Fiery Path

2. You have to get it on FRLG. One of the Move Tutors in the game will teach it to one of your Pokemon. (Substitute Move Tutor is located in Fuschia City right under the Kangaskhan pen. Talk to the guy.)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i dont no much bout emerald but i no that u can get one of the johto starters once u finish hoeon dex but i was wondering can u get all the pokemon from the orre region (colosseum) and can u visit all 10 islands (i no u can visit the mew island)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Just Birth Island and Navel Rock from FRLG, and the Mew Island.

As for the Orre Pokemon, many can be found in the Safari Zone after you beat the Elite Four. There are 2 secret rooms in the back which contain the new Pokemon. ^_^

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    The bonus disk was passed out to those who pre-ordered pokemon coloseum. Now, you have to get Jirachi off someone else's disk, or get the disk of someone else. Only one Jirachi can be obtained out per game, but the disk will give Jirachi's to unlimeted number of games.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    You will need that think that let's you play GB games on Gamecube.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back