• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simpsons or Family Guy?

Simpsons or Family Guy?

• Simpsons.

Votes: 36 36.4%
  • Family Guy.

Votes: 32 32.3%
  • I hate them both.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I like them both.

Votes: 30 30.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    I like both of them, so uh, yeah. Family Guy has been hit-and-miss, however, and some of the newer Simpsons episodes haven't been quite up to the standard of some older ones.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    The Simpsons peaked somewhere near the middle..Ever since then it's just gone downhill.
    Family Guy has been great since the first pilot.

However, Family Guy is goind down in quality..But they're going to stop the series before it gets too bad.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Yeah. That's the only problem with programs like these. They can't keep up the funny for ever, and soon it just wont be funny anymore.

That applies to both of them. And I do tire of seeing the same jokes over and over again :/

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Simpsons was great before the seventh season. How that show fell so hard is beyond me. Family Guy is okay for watching every so often, but I don't think it's that great.

Older Simpsons episodes for me.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    this is a hard, but good question.

i lke them both, but i seem more drawn to family guy.
    there both hilarious tv shows.

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    I like both of them, so uh, yeah. Family Guy has been hit-and-miss, however, and some of the newer Simpsons episodes haven't been quite up to the standard of some older ones.

What he said. ;P

I like them both, but I don't see my favorite animated Sitcom of all time mentioned here....

Where the [censored] is Futurama? >_>

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Simpsons, but Futurama is far superior to both of them. Best animated show ever imo. I really hope the voice actors are brought back with the show.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    This is pretty much my view.

Though I'm not really a fan of the more recent episodes of Family Guy. :/ I find they don't keep my attention nearly as well. Simpsons has been going downhill for a few years too but given the choice between them, I'll pick Simpsons any day.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I personally Like/watch family guy more than Simpsons. Family guy seems for funny to me than simpsons...

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    They're both brilliant. I find Family Guy hilarious because of how rude it is but I also find it a little annoying while The Simpsons remain a classic their comedy doesn't make me laugh as much. Equal.

Ayselipera

There was a time when I liked the Simpsons, but ever since I found Family Guy I realized that the Simpsons wasn't that funny. So I'm going to have to say Family Guy is better. Anything that really makes me laugh is the one thats going to get my vote.

Back