• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simpsons or Family Guy?

Simpsons or Family Guy?

• Simpsons.

Votes: 36 36.4%
  • Family Guy.

Votes: 32 32.3%
  • I hate them both.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I like them both.

Votes: 30 30.3%

• Total voters

Hassamu

Beamin'
    Years
    I like both. Family Guy is alot funnier though.

I'm finding the newer episodes of The Simpsons aren't as good in comparison to the older ones either.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I grew up with the Simpsons. Watched every episode with my family. The newer ones, however, don't hold a candle to Family Guy.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I go with the Simpsons. The show has always been funny. I haven't seen the recent seasons but I know they haven't been as good as they were before.

I don't really like Family Guy. It was funny in the first season or so but after awhile, it got just bad and I don't really like their humor. It is mostly 'gross out' humor which I don't really like. Also kind of repetitive.

THe Simpsons have always had that thing that makes them funny. As much as Family Guy tries to out do the Simpsons, they will always find themselves running short since their humor can't appeal to all. As long as the Simpsons try to keep bring funny without resorting to 'gross out' humor then I will be willing to watch them if I had the chance.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Which has the better humour is debatable. I think The Simpsons is much more quotable. But the best episodes of the Simpsons, for me, aren't the always the funniest but some of the more heart-warming and well-written ones

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Futurama! Oh wait.

The Simpsons if I had to pick one, I'd rather watch Futurama though. Always overlooked, so much better than Family Guy and 2000+ Simpsons.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    The Simpsons if I had to pick one, I'd rather watch Futurama though. Always overlooked, so much better than Family Guy and 2000+ Simpsons.

I was thinking about mentioning Futurama. Definitely my favorite above Family Guy (boo) and the present Simpsons.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    I prefer the Simpsons over Family Guy. The last episode of Family Guy that I saw was just so stupid and so random I just didn't want to see it ever again lol.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I used to like the Simpsons but as said their quality has been slipping in the last season or so. They're starting to run out of juice, to be honest.

Family guy is a big laugh, really good. Although some episodes are really kinda boring. So i voted for both, because they're both good!!

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    family guy is better by miles. they're not afraid to push the limits and go where the simpsons would never go in comedy, and that's what's so hilarious about it. the simpsons hasn't been funny for like 10 years; they REALLY need to give it up. :\

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Yeah. The Simpsons hasnt really been funny to me in a while.

Family guy on the other hand, I never miss it. I love that show.
    I just hope the Clevland show will be good (:

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I love both shows, but I think I like Family Guy better, honestly. Not because I have anything against The Simpsons because it too is funny as can be, I just enjoy Family Guy better. :)

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Family Guys better, no questions asked. Nah but the Simpsons have lost their touch over the years

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    You should have included South Park and Futurama...just saying

Anyways the newer Simpsons are meh (Not as good as they used to be, but still somewhat watchable)...however the newer Family Guys are just poorly written, I can't stand to watch it anymore.

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    I voted Family Guy. Makes me laugh more than the Simpsons. Better story lines and funnier skits.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I enjoy both of them, although Family Guy has more "mature" elements in it.
    I still prefer none over the other.

Back