• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simpsons or Family Guy?

Simpsons or Family Guy?

• Simpsons.

Votes: 36 36.4%
  • Family Guy.

Votes: 32 32.3%
  • I hate them both.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I like them both.

Votes: 30 30.3%

• Total voters

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Simpsons is classic while Family Guy appeals to the newer generation of teenagers... however I enjoy both.

ALC_Allstar

Green Day Fan
    Years
    I prefer Family Guy way more over the Simpson's for two reasons. One I think Family Guys is funnier. Second the Simpson's characters creep me out for some reason. *Shudders at thought* No offense to the people that like the Simpson's though.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    The Simpsons, without a doubt. Seth McFarlane is a crappy writer. All of the humor in Family Guy is completely non-situational, and could be used in any episode at any given time. It's completely lazy, and it's just not that funny. His artwork is also completely generic, and lacks Groening's human touch.

ALC_Allstar

Green Day Fan
    Years
    Hello? How do the Simpson's relate to HUMANS in any way. For one thing, they are yellow. The last time I checked, regular humans are not yellow unless they have hepatitis, and even that does not turn you the color of the sun. At least Family Guy's characters look like regular people. I don't want to be offensive at all, but I just want to take my side.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    I love The Simpsons. I watch two episodes a day.. And they don´t become less funny.
    Family Guy is quite funny as well but I like The Simpsons way better.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Simpsons is a great classic comedy with slapstick and great humor mixed into one. Family Guy is a bit more 'adult' but is a bit repetitive when it comes to jokes. Still, the violence and adult humor make up for it.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    Hello? How do the Simpson's relate to HUMANS in any way. For one thing, they are yellow. The last time I checked, regular humans are not yellow unless they have hepatitis, and even that does not turn you the color of the sun. At least Family Guy's characters look like regular people. I don't want to be offensive at all, but I just want to take my side.
    When I say "human," I don't mean "realistic." I mean that when Simpsons characters display emotion, it feels more convincing than Family Guy characters. The characters in Family Guy feel sterile and contrived.

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    Simpsons defo they have been around for longer and where basically starting point for some T.V shows, and Fam Guy did kind of copy then and took it a bit further

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    They're both awesome, but I find Family Guy a little too...lewd and the humor non-situational.

Futurama pwns the hell out of both of them though. :P

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I prefer The Simpsons because there's a bigger focus on storylines, and the stories are usually fairly well-written and memorable. Family Guy tends to just be a slew of gags one after another with a story loosely wrapped around them. It's still pretty funny, but it's less professional, in a way.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Family Guy vs Simpsons episodes from before around Season 8? Simpsons wins hands down.

Family Guy vs the current state of the Simpsons? I think it's a tie.

Back