• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    trained roserade, who is now somewhere in her low-mid forties. also trained frosslass some, and my manaphy is still lvl 1 even though i got it in december, its jst a little wall in wi-fi(backup for my roserade)

found 2 SHINY croagunks in the great marsh today. Wohoo! male and female.

Years
    Well I've started Poke'mon Pearl and I first got Turtwig the grass type poke'mon because I seen the stats and it has a great attack and defense.

Alright after I started the game, I just beat Roark, the first gym leader and the Poke'mon I have are Starly, Geodude, Shinx, Bidoof, Abra, and Turtwig.

Last edited:

Chonlel48

'Tallica and computers ftw
    Years
    Alright, I slathered 5 honey Trees today.

In the wait period time, I leveled my Lucario by 12 O_o Snow routes then at 60, Snowpoint temple. End lvl at post time: 65

Then got back to the honey trees, 3 Wurmples -.- One that hasn't been used yet, and a Female combee! That wouldn't go in the 5 quick balls, but succumbed to a dusk ball.

The Female Combee's IV's are: 3: 24 - 31's 2: 16 - 31's and 1: 10-26. I plan on leveling it to Evolution, and breeding it like crazy, for its daughters to be used in the Wi-Fi Trade corner.

Last edited:
    Years
    Well its about time I beat Gardenia, the second gym leader lol. Right now I have two badges and the poke'mon I have right now are, Buizel, Zubat, Geodude, Luxio, Turtwig, and Staravia. I have put my Bibarel and my Alakazam in my PC because I have trained them tell they evolved.

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    trained roserade a bit, beat my rival again.
    got a shiny cranidos from a trade, searched the gts, and taught frosslass d bond.
    for the rest of the day, i just randomly started leveling p my team.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    ~Trained up my Shiny Zangoose
    ~When I *finally* mangaged to get on the GTS, I recived a Poliwirl I asked for..... to bad, I already have one now! D=
    ~Offered my Poliwrath (not the same one) and asked for a Granbull

Chonlel48

'Tallica and computers ftw
    Years
    well today:

Got my lucario from lvl 65 to 75. It has a feared reputation in the snowpoint temple now.
    It is now At the same lvl as my Empoleon and Medicham. Needs 25 more levels

Did a migrate, only important pokes aged a generation was Latios and Aipom. other four were just there to import the happiness upping, EV downing berries. Gunna re-EV train a Imported Metagross and find its IV's for Wi-Fi.

Bred the mentioned Metagross, for a Beldum to use in the Trade Corner.

Learned that the people in route 212 give 24k in cash wit an amulet coin, owned them like 10 times (each).

Gunna edit the trainer card in my sig to better reflect the Wi-Fi team I'm constructing

And that's all so far

Last edited:
    Years
    Had a very quiet weekend Pokemon-wise as I had various basketball training and matches to attend. Will still not be quite as busy the next week or 2 because of uni work, but once I hit March 14th, I'll have 3 weeks of Easter break bliss (no Blissey pun intended) to carry on training some of my Pokemon in preparation for the upcoming PC Wifi Tournament.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Pokemon Pearl Journal: Over 100 Pokemon FINALLY!

January 10, 2008

Rotated pokemon: stored Haunter, Chimecho, Noctowl, Ambipom

Took Sudowoodo, Graveler, Meditite, Girafarig

January 15, 2008

Trained the last few days in and around the Resort Area. Stored all my current pokemon.

New team: Goldeen, Floatzel, Cherrim, Lopunny, Clefairy

January 22, 2008

Goldeen evolved into a Seaking while training at the Seven Stars Restaurant!

100. Seaking

February 4, 2008

Finally got back to training. Time to train Stunky, Bastiodon, Bibarel, Kricketune, and Bronzor.

February 5, 2008

While traveling Route 214 towards Veilstone City, Stunky evolved into Skuntank! It also learned Flamethrower, which is helpful since there are oddly few fire pokemon in Sinnoh.

101. Skuntank

February 7, 2008

Training along the path to Celestic Town, Bronzor evolved into a Bronzong! Now it's got some nice attack strength to go with its awesome defense.

102. Bronzong

Team switch: Roselia, Drifblim, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Wishcash

February 10, 2008

Team switch: Wormadam (ground), Ponyta, Heracross, Machoke, Remoraid

February 14, 2008

Team switch: Wormadam (steel), Beautifly, Dustox, Alakazam, Quagsire

February 21, 2008

Returned to Hearthome City after some training, and gave my pokemon team a battle workout at the Hearthome Gym.

February 23, 2008

I've decided it's time to prepare to explore new areas of Sinnoh. First, I brought 4 pokemon out of storage: Mr. Mime, Golbat, Wingull, and Onix. I thought about Cynthia's suggestion to travel to Canalave City, but it's far to the west. So I think my first leg of the journey will be crossing Mt Coronet into Oreburgh, then heading north up Cycling Road into Eterna City. Along the way, I can train and maybe evolve some of my pokemon, in addition to slathering honey on honey trees in case a hungry little pokemon might be roaming the wild.

I WILL find a Munchlax.

February 26, 2008

I left Eterna City and headed south on Route 205 to Floaroma Town. I plan on sticking around here until I find a Munchlax. I added my original Shellos to my team so it could use Surf. I trained on Route 205 and Surfed along the stream to find a small clearing with a small complex there called the Fuego Ironworks. While surfing along the Route, I came across a small school of Finneon that was swimming in the river. I have all these specialty pokeballs I rarely use, so I pulled out a Dive Ball and tossed it at one of the Finneon, and caught it! I also noticed many Tentacool and Tentacruel living in the river, but I have 6 pokemon so I'll catch one later.

103. Finneon

March 2, 2008

Still no Munchlax, so just training my current pokemon. My Wingull evolved today.

104. Pelipper

So, to date,

TIME 246:00 over 10 months

BADGES 5

POKeDEX Seen 114 Obtained 104

And still, my journey is far from over!

Years
    Well it been awile since I've updated my journey on here so here it is:

Right now I'm training for the Maylene, the third gym leader and the current team I have with me are, Grotle, Chansey, Luxio, Pachirisu, Geodude, and Staravia.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    TALK ABOUT AN ADRENILINE RUSH!

I traded my Squirtile and got a Torkal... SWEET! ONE MORE FOR MY POKEDEX!
    I also traded my Phioe and got this WICKED Raichuu... It's teh sweetness =3

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I just got a 35 win streak at the battle tower,using my Electivire,Dusknoir and Lucario

blasterzred

PokeNub Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Oohhh ... a lot happened this past week!

Mar. 8 Saturday
    Traded a Charmander - WOOT finally!

Mar. 9 Sunday
    Finally caught Mesprit!
    Traded a Elekid and a Egg (forgot what it was)

Mar. 10 Monday
    Trained some more - at the E4
    Caught GIRATINA!

Mar. 11 Tuesday
    Caught Cresselia.
    Opened up a breeding thread, gave back to the community!

Years
    Mostly been practicing battling in preperation for the PC wifi tourney. Still need to do some breeding and once I get a day of uni over with tomorrow I then have 3 weeks off to do some stuff with my team.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    HELP ME!

My brother restarted my diamond game and i am so mad about it the reason i am repeating this is that shiny umbreon closed down my original thread so i will try to repeat what i originally said. Okay so my brother restarted my diamond game and i am really mad so i beat the third gym a couple days ago and i am already tired of playing. What should i do and could people please give me pokemon teams that would work against the elite four? Thanks.

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    this is a traveling story. go to the questions thread for your questions.

ev training my shiny magnemite in speed...3 more til he's done in speed!
    1 more...DONE! now he needs hp and sp. attack

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    Chain caught a bunch of Dittos using PokeRadar for breeding purposes. Didn't get a Modest or Timid one like I had hoped, but got Adamant and Calm, both of which I need for my 3-poke Battle Tower team. Took FOREVER to find a stupid Ditto, I used about 10 Super Repels before I even encountered 1 Ditto. Gave the Adamant one an Everstone and put it in the daycare with a Flygon. Have no idea on the IVs of either of them, I'll just check the babies as they come. Also switched over to Emerald and prepared to migrate some items and a Slugma (for hatching).

Back