• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I caught Giratina and Heatran and reduced both Cresselia and Mespirit into red hp.
    I tried to migrate from emerald to Pearl but it come up with an error saying 'either there is no save file or the save file is corrupted'. Yet my Emerald is actually working fine.
    I guess Ill go to levelling for a while

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    started tp ev train magnemite. after 3 battles of ev training, he is now a magneton.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I've run out of things to do on Diamond version, since I overplay it.. So I went to work on Pearl Version =D. So far, I've beaten Fantina, and just arrived in Canalave.

My team thus far:
    Pikachu (need a friggin' thunderstone!!)
    Pelipper
    Drifblim
    Infernape

I still need to get a Snover/Abomasnow and Riolu/Lucario to have my team pretty balanced. That Riolu is coming in my party soon, whenever I can sail to Iron Island.

Years
    Will be finishing off some breeding soon enough. Hopefully before the PC tourney starts on 21st March. Been doing a few practice battles on Shoddy, with a mix of success and complete failure, but looking forward to battling here on PC with Pokemon that aren't fully IV'd like on Shoddy. Its a good replica, but nothing beats doing on the DS.

KingCJ

I love food!
    Years
    I've evolved a Dratini recently. I'm trying to get a Charizard, a Dragonite and a Tyranitar to re-beat the Elite 4. Then I'll do some more evoloving and catching.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Well, I just beat the first gym. I'm trying to train my Magikarp to level 20, but it's really annoying without an Exp. Share...

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Used an EV calculator to calculate that my heatran has IVs of Hp 28 atk 30 Defense 23 SpA 18 SpD 3 and speed 5.

Not sure how acuurate that is but apart from speed and speacial defense its decent.

Hathced a happiny and evolved it to chansey and onto blissey

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    After some beastly trading (All the starters from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Shinnoh, a Shiny Drowzee and a Hippopotas in an Egg) I'm training before I get into Valley Windworks.

Training my Staravia, Luxio, Chimchar and my Magikarp, and waiting for my Egg to hatch.

Silhouette

Years
    I am currently infiltrating the Galactic HQ. All my pokemon are Level 40, beside Riolu, who I want to evolve BEFORE lv.30 (now level 24). As soon as I get to Sunyshore, I'm going to find a Thunderstone and evolve Pikachu (yes, he's level 40, also..)

My team up-to-date:
    lv.40 Infernape
    lv.40 Pelipper
    lv.40 Pikachu
    lv.40 Abomasnow
    lv.40 Drifblim
    lv.24 Riolu

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    After a year of playing, I have done it!

I COMPLETED THE NATIONAL POKEDEX!!!

I have all 491 entries (counting my Movie Darkrai)!

I'm only about 2/3 of the way there... T_T

~~~~~

I hatched an ADAMENT Chimchar... no egg moves though *sigh*

my poor Pyro... boy, was I stupid by putting all Physical moves on an obviosly SPECIAL Infernape >.>

I'm going to do an IV check on that Chimchar... maybe it might be a lucky one...

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
    Im raising up a togepi so I can get a togekiss. And I gotta say I know there are some awesome looking pokemon but togepi in diamond is just the cutest pokemon Iv seen ^^ :D and Im still really pleased with my Tyranitar which I evolved from a Pupitar last week. Its an awesome pokemon! I feel it can beat just about any pokemon lol but then I go up against a wild high level Gyarados and its got no chance xD.

Silhouette

Years
    The awesomest (or funniest for that matter) thing just happened! I was fighting Cyrus on top of Spear Pillar, and he defeated my Abomasnow with Honchkrow. Abomasnow left Honchkrow with barely even a sliver of HP left. I decided to try something: I sent out my lv24 Riolu, and used Quick Attack.. and defeated it! I only grew one level, but after the battle, it evolved into Lucario! I'm not lying, either. It was pretty neat.

Years
    so i was in the Old Chateau, and i went into a bedroom. the room was empty, but the room adjacent to it had a pokeball on the floor. i exited the bedroom, but accidentally walked back into the same room, and this time when i looked to the right, there was a little girl in the room with the pokeball. she walked out the door and vanished, and i never saw her again. freakin gave me the willies! O_O

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    she floated out the door and vanished, and i never saw her again. freakin gave me the willies! O_O

Fix'd. It's a nice touch added to the game, isn't it? The eyes on the painting follow you if you go into another room too. There's another ghost downstairs, if you want to look for it. And I'm not even going to mention the TV (whoops :P).

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
    Hey everyone i just got heatran and gratina! Emm... defeated barry 100 a hundred times record... Trying to catch beldum but the girl never says beldum is appearing. Some good news and bad news...

Edit: old chetau freaked me out, accidently killed rotom with bite... Saw 2 ghosts. Scary!
    Got new pc wallpapers from filb.de, my fav one was legend (dalgia and palkia).

Years
    Wow, been so busy the last couple of days trying to prepare my team for the PC wifi tournament (starting today, aah!).

Yesterday, I finally finished the last member of the team, so now all , breeding, EV training, evolving etc, is done! *Rejoice!* XD

Still plan to make a lot more Pokemon of course, but for now, just to know I have a team ready for battle is a relief.

Had my first wifi battle in a long time this morning as well (months and months ago now since I've battled, I was so nervous!), and I was doing very well until the guy I was battling fled. He didn't play with standard clauses either, but was still decent practice, as limited as it was. Ah well, I count it as a win! There was no way I was going to lose that particular battle anyway.

The matchups are being posted today for the PC wifi tournament, so looking forward to seeing who I have to battle, but still anxious at the same time. I've worked really hard getting prepared for the tournament, so hope it's not a very experienced trainer I have to face first time round. If anything, my aim is to make it to the 3rd round, and perhaps meet some of the previous champions. I'll be gutted if I don't get that far. But hey, we'll see!

Back