• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I've come up with a great plan for a double battle team, so I've been breeding the right members like there's no tomorrow. I'm almost done EVing the first Pokemon, just 5 left. XD I hope to finish them before my week off of school ends.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    I figured that since my dex is almost filled, I should go take on the Frontier since I've won all Master Contests now. So I'm working on developing some teams right now.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    As I always do as a little tradition in the DPPt games, for Valentine's Day I train a set of six 'cute' pokémon. x3 This year around I am currently training a Pikachu, Skitty, Eevee,
    Cleffa, Cyndaquil, [if I could get one] and a Luvdisc.

So far, so good...I've captured a Eevee, Cleffa and a Luvdisc recently, I already have a Pikachu [with the heart as a tail; shows more to Valentine's Day] so all I need left is Cyndaquil. I will probably have to trade over my Cyndaquil from Pokémon Emerald later today by Pal Park so I know I have something to do today over my spare time. That's basically all I am doing for now and who knows, I might train the Valentine pokémon to LV 100 for fun. Might not EV train this time though. ;[

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    :D

I was just EVing for speed, and I ran into a wild shiny Starly! It's only level 3, but at least it's nature isn't terrible (Hardy). Looks like something I can train later on!

Years
    In Platinum, I tried out some of the different facilities in the Battle Frontier. I just wanted to see how far I could get in the matches.

Also, I caught a Snorunt in the area south of Snowpoint City. I may include it in my team.

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Been trading alot recently, a female COmbee for a level 9 Arcanine for breeding purposes, and a few things for a Cynaquil, Tropius and Togepi (Though I only really wnated the Cyndaquil).

ultimatediamond

Aura Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    i had this great double team idea on my old diamond game:

flygon and zapdos - flygon would use earthquake a lot and zapdos would use discharge a lot

almost perfect combo

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    Once I get my Diamond game back, I'll probably start it over and transfer some Johto starters onto it. I dunno.

I'm still trying to put together a team for the Battle Frontier. I should try and get Hirenka back into her Battle Hall streak again. I know now that I shouldn't be sleepy when attempting the Frontier challenges because one mistake can cost you. ;___;

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    Well after I finished EV training my new team I decided I would challenge the League for the second time. But I had just gotten them all up to level 50 for the Battle Frontier. So I raised them all up to level 60 before I went to challenge the League. I beat Aaron on the 2nd try, Bertha on the 1st, Flint on the 1st, and Lucian on the 1st. Cynthia was another story. I was pretty frustrated so I lost count on how many times I reset. It probably would have been easier had I left Empoleon in there, he's part of my team but I wanted to try my Metagross. Plus her pokemon were 15-18 levels higher than me. But I ended up beating her eventually.

Kinda just cooling off right now, lol.

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
    3 Torchic's and 4 Lapras' just hatched. Trying to pick the best Torchic for my SoulSilver team. :laugh:

Later I'll continue to fight the gym leaders and my rival until my 6 Pokémon are Level 100 (they're all in the 70's at the moment).

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    I have spent hatched around 50 pichu eggs with Volt tackle and still haven't got the nature adamant, i just remmeber that i have a adamant pikachu which i can make hold a everstone. Problem is im stuck at new moon island with darkrai and im soft reseting till i get him shiny. Man :(

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    The last thing I did was beat another Frontier Brain. I heard the Arcade one was easy, and it turned out to be easy. So that's 3 silver prints, the last 2 will probably be hard.

Also I traded from Diamond a pokemon I'm going to EV train to use in SS when I get that. I'm not too worried about the IV's and stuff for the pokemon I'm going to be using in SS, since they aren't going to be used for competitive battling.

Years
    Recently restarted Diamond, and got an epic Team thanks to awesome help.

Currently raising:
    Lv 29 Monferno
    Lv 27 Pidgeotto
    Lv 29 Umbreon
    Lv 29 Pichu
    Lv 27 Wartortle
    Lv 28 Dratini

Bout to go beat the third Leader..it's late so I can't remember names right now.

I'm slowly learning bout Natures, EVs and stuff but I'm still not understanding, but I'm doing better this time around than I ever have before.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Considering i dont use the WiFi trading system [damn you backward country mountains!] I'm doing pretty well for a team in my second Diamond game.
    Just about to challenge Vaulkner.

Team:
    Torterra Lv. 45
    Gyarados Lv. 43
    Luxray Lv. 45
    Chimecho Lv. 45 [Not sure why but I've grown rather attached to it since it totally saved me at Spear Pillar]
    Honchkrow Lv. 45
    Snover Lv. 38 [I couldnt think of a sixth member so i chose it on basis of being another grass type for my team]

I think I have my league strategy figured out. Ithink! Lucians Bonzong should be no problem this time with my Gyarados. Spam surf much?

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Taught Gyarados Flamethrower. Got through Victory Road only to find I brought a Graveler as a HM slave and not Bibarel like a FOOL. So when I got to the Waterfall I had to erase over my precious Hydro Pymp ;_;

Anway. Flying Type + Surf + Flamethrower = Bronzong is going down. XD

Years
    In Platinum:

I'm currently in the Battle Tower, in a double match. It's fun to work out new strategies. One of my opponents had a Wobbuffet, really strong. It used Mirror Coat, but that didn't work out.

Back