• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Recently finished the 8 badges, and got to the PL, Now I get to grind my team to 55+ xD, And just got done catching the 4 legendarys, Caught all of them but Azlef with 1-3 Ultra balls, Azlef gave me a little challange since It was killing my pokemon lol, and the fact that it took around 35 ultra balls.
    And on another note, My pokedex is like 138/150 atm, Once I go through the elite 4, and defeat a trainer or two I should be done ;D.

Last edited:

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Finally EV'd and evolved a support Meganium, all I need is for him to learn Aromatherapy and see which of his IVs are higher, Attack or Special Attack. The Meganium is bulky, 252 (S)Def. and 6 HP. I'm debating between Energy Ball or Seed Bomb.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Have realised Waterfall [that I had to erase Hydro Pump for] Iis a physical attack and uses Gyarados' high attack stat to full advantage.

Am still training up for the E4. I nearly won but I fell to Cynthia's blasted Spiritomb -.- *shame*
    I'm murdering her Garchomp as soon as Gyarados is at a high enough level. It grow so slowly though, even with Exp. Share :(

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Challenging FTW!

I recently started with my Platinum again.

League beaten, National Dex obtained, and Battle Zone reached.

But this morning I wanted to take a break from training my Gliscor against Countless and Countless of Graveler on route 22-whatever, so I decided to do what I'm best at (except type effectiveness): Catching Pokémon :D

I started around Heartrome: Caught Kirlia, Ralts, failed at Chansey (****), caught Pichu and Pikachu, Lickytung, and tried to find a Scyther. But I got sick of it.

Next I headed towards Snowpoint ind route 217. This time I caught Swinub, and found nearly every single hidden item there is in that darn blizzard.

With the victories of today in the back of his head, our hero (Pokey) decided to travel to the highest and most vast location in central Sinnoh: I was gonna catch all the Pokémon there is on Mt. Coronet >:D

It sure took a while. With the help of my trusty powerhouse Magmar I caught the mythic Abomasnow, and later a Nosepass. But there was one more I wanted. Absol. I knew you should be able to find it SOMEWHERE in the godfriggen mountain, but not where. So I searched the whole place, found the two Orbs by accident, and suddenly I found myself at the summit. Spear Pillar.

I had read somehwere about being able to catch Dialga and Palkia if you had the Orbs, so I figured to give it a shot, just for fun. My Pokémon were hurt, and I had left my Staraptor at Heartrome, to fit the HM slaves, plus I had about twelve Ultra Balls, That was it. But I knew that the two beasts used to be easy in DP, so I saved and gave it a try.

That was the most fun I've had today >:)

I found Dialga in the "fantastic vortex" that you sadly aren't able to see, and challenged it. I had my Bliscor in the front, as I didn't want to hurt the poor lv. 47 too much.

Oh. lv. 70. That was new. (My highest is 65 currently :P) The thing looked awesome in Platinum, not the pathetic little thing you kept in the PC in Diamond.

But I put it down to semi-low HP after a few of Magmars flamethrowers, burned it, and threw a Ultra Ball at it.

And so I obtained the being of Time.

I saved, and thought that well, that was hecka easy, this shouldn't be a problem.
    But I forgot: palkia is awesome. Guess why I wanted Pearl in the first place. It took down magmar in the first attack, after being hurt 1/12 by Sunny day+Flamethrower. I had a lucky shot and poisoned it with the Poison Jab I taught Gliscor earlier today, and used the two revival herbs I found in the snow at route 217 to heal up Magmar all the time, struggling to keep the huge thing down. It took out my full team (twice in some cases) easily, but was struck by the poison all the time.

This is, to me, the far most interesting and entertaining thing that could ever happen in a battle. Every time a Togekiss or a Tentacruel (HM slave) was taken down, the smirk on my face got wider.

Eventually, when palkia just had enough HP left to get killed by the next poison, and Magmar (the last on my team) would be killed by the next Earth Power aswell, I threw an Ultra ball at it aswell, and so I had the being of Space too >:3

Then came the most challenging part so far: making it home O_o

Ah well, that's about it for today, taa~

SquirtleGirl

Years
    Ahh beat the league without a hitch.

Except Torterra's Leaf Storm Missing Cynthia's Milotic like three times -.-
    But I 2HKOed her Garchomp with Ice Beam so I was proud of meh Gyarados. I love her :)

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    So, today while I was trying to find something to wear, I found my Platinum cartridge! It was next to my dresser all this time! Well, I know what I'm going to do today. I wish I'd found it while the PCP event was still going on, but it's all good. I only need one anyways. At least I'll get two Jirachi's though!

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I went to snowpoint city today, and much to my surprise it's snowing sparkles! It almost seems rainbow colored. Any idea why?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    ^That is kinda weird.. I just checked it out on Bulbapedia, and it said that this "Diamond Dust" only occurs on January 12th, Junichi Masuda's birthday. Why it's today is beyond me. :P

I've been training and training the crap out of my in-game team against the gym leaders in Platinum. Earlier today, I was surprised to see that my rival's Infernape was at level 85! That's higher than anything in my in-game team (of course, I have all those other, stronger Pokemon from my Diamond, but that beats the purpose of training). After a pretty tough battle, I emerged victorious. Here's the team update that I haven't done in months:

Spoiler:

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    That is kinda weird.. I just checked it out on Bulbapedia, and it said that this "Diamond Dust" only occurs on January 12th, Junichi Masuda's birthday. Why it's today is beyond me. :P

I know it does this in Diamond and Pearl on Jan 12th, so I wonder why the diamond dust it showing up today too..

I evolved my shiny Vulpix. :"D

Last edited:

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    beal all gym leaders
    all elite 4 members 5times
    all trainers in the game
    and training pickchue for speed ev

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Today, in Platinum, I went on to capture Dialga, Palkia and Shaymin. Attempted to capture Articuno, but it ran away. I completed the Mt. Stark side quest with Looker. Also rebattled my rival, which didn't turn out too well. Also tried rebattling Fantina, got destroyed again. I guess my team needs more training. I think I'm gonna try and go for the Battle Frontier tomorrow. This should be fun.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    Haven't played my Diamong for weeks! When I turned my nds on, I found myself in the middle of the E4 challenge o_O Had to finish that... And my Salamence finally reached Lv100. Woohoo.

But now what should I do -_- I want to start over.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I didn't do much yet today. Just in the middle of the Battle Ground in Platinum, training against gym leaders and the such. Also battled my rival again today. I'm still shocked. :O I guess my next goal is to get my in-game team to level 90's.

Years
    Earlier on Platinum, I started the Battle Hall with my Weavile. I chose Fighting first since Weavile is very weak to it. In the last battle, the trainer bought out a Hitmontop. Ice Punch took it down to a bit under half its health, then it used Triple Kick. The first hit took down 60 HP, the second took down 80 and I had 1 HP left. Then the third hit, no damage at all, thanks to the Focus Sash. Another Ice Punch secures the battle! :D

SquirtleGirl

Years
    Have been levelling my Evee and trying to make it as happy as possible [Minerals such as Carbos to enhance it's speed as I'm trying for an Espeon, Soothe Bell and massages [But the stuck up woman at the Ribbon mansion place in the Resort Area won't let me past yet, the cow '-.-]]
    I'm also trying to level my Dewgong but it's taking a good while D:

Once my teams up to scratch I presume I'm supposed to head to Stark Mountain or something...That's what all the people I talk to are hinting at... XD

Back