• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Having fun with a miltank and a level 91 aipom with pick up ability. Lots of revives. :/

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Currently pwning people around Sunnyshore and Pastoria, in order to EV train for my thread.

I've just got a Ho-oh!!And now my Empoleon (with IV of 0 in 3 stats) is gonna become my new HM Slave.

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    Already turned my Torterra into an HM slave long before he even hit 40.

So yeah, today there was a swarm of Drowzee and caught one and it happened to be Timid and 31 IVs in Speed I believe. So I am currently EV training it but doing it poorly.

Spent all day breeding Voltorbs until I got a timid for an upcoming rain dance team. And then went to go catch a roselia to breed, etc.

Basically just catching new Pokemon so I can transfer over to HG/SS once I get it. Currently when I transfer over I will have caught 265 Pokemon. (Yes I have Evolutions and NFE Pokemon in my PC for the sole purpose of beating the HG/SS Pokedex.)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Just restarted my game in Platinum, I just defeated the Galactic Grunts outside Jubilife(:

Team: (might be a bit off, I don't have my DS with me...)

Thorin/Turtwig
    Male/Level 17
    - Tackle
    - Curse
    - Absorb
    - Razor Leaf

Glaedr/Abra
    Male/Level 10
    - Teleport
    -
    -
    -

Hmm, planned team would be: Torterra, Alakazam, Gyarados, Electabuzz (?), Fire Type, Unknown/HM Slave

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Training up my team for a Pokémon battle with one of my friends on Friday night :P Mainly on the route above the Resort Area, with the help of exp. share.

Current Team:

Espeon Lvl. 47
    Dewgong Lvl. 50
    Honchkrow Lvl. 63
    Gyarados Lvl. 63
    Luxray Lvl. 60
    Torterra Lvl. 61

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Just started the Monotype Duo challenge, so here's my log for yesterday.
    Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    I just decided to start training my wailmer lv 38 a wild sneazel appearded Wailmer used waterspout sneazel fainted. A wild medicham appeared. Wailmer used water spout it missed force palm! Wailmer faints. This is why I HATE MEDICHAMS!

rockshock28

Salamence Fan Club President.
    Years
    Decided to give Diamond a second chance. Happily remembered my hacking on Ruby and trading over, so I have a LOT of legendaries and Master Balls. Figured I'd go on the GTS, give some poor guy a good day, and build my non-hack dream team. I'm accepting offers, PM me lol.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Went up to Gamestop today and got me a Modest Jirachi from the event they were holding. Also, I rebattled some gym leaders, in attempt to get Torterra to level 90. I'll do the rest of my team afterward.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Went up to Gamestop today and got me a Modest Jirachi from the event they were holding. Also, I rebattled some gym leaders, in attempt to get Torterra to level 90. I'll do the rest of my team afterward.
    Hold on there, You can rebattle the Gym Leaders? O_o

And Just started a new save file,going for new challenge.

rockshock28

Salamence Fan Club President.
    Years
    Oh, man, I just had a serious OMGWTF moment, haha. I thought that Heatran was a hack pokemon, and Giratina was only available in Platinum. Guess who's going to Turnback. I feel like such an idiot.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    So I've been training a three-team for my boyfriend. It's a decent team, and Hikari+Akihiko make a darn good double-battle combo!

Akihiko: (shiny) Luxray - male
    Discharge
    Thunder Fang
    Giga Impact
    Magnet Rise

Hikari: Flygon - female
    Draco Meteor
    Dragon Claw
    Earthquake
    Fissure

Miyoko: Gardevoir - female
    Charge Beam
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Signal Beam

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Just beat Maylene, heading towards Lake Valor(?)/The Resort.

Team:

Bucky/Torterra lvl 35
    Firestorm/Ponyta lvl 35
    Glaedr/Kadaba lvl 35

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    Got bored and restarted my Diamond. Oh noes >_>

Current team:
    - Empoleon Lv38
    - Luxio Lv39

Decided to make things more interesting and didn't evolve Luxio. Also I want to run through the plot-line with a team that consists of only blue colored pokemon O_O

Now I'm in Pastoria. Next stop: Celestic Town.
    Now I need a Gible and a Sneasel <3 And maybe a Croagunk which I'm too lazy to catch in the Great Marsh..

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Continued my lil' training/catching hike around Survival Area in Platinum yesterday. Training up my poor Gliscor lv. 51 and Togekiss lv. 52, exploring some... Ah well.

Found a Banette. Thaught 'ah, I just might catch it, to fill PokéDex and stuff'...
    So I sent out my (damaged) Gliscor, Ice Fang, it got just about 1/3 HP left, and it froze. Yaay. Ultra Ball. The ****** broke free. It thewed out, and basicly killed Gliscor. Sent out Togekiss (Could have sent out a stronger one, but I didn't wanna kill it... yet). After some of my über damaging skillz, it was at low red health. Five Balls later it was still out, and Togekiss was knocked out. After some hardcore Magmar-tanking-while-wasting-my-entire-stock-of-PokéBalls battling, it was caught.

I named the darn puppet after a certain swear.

That's all there is to it, worth mentioning. I'm out.

Seriously, it's a fairly common lv. 50 Ghost, not a friggen Legendary D:

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    Already got bored even though I restarted recently. Omg, this was a bad idea...
    Now I guess I'll just have to rush through the game. Or restart again. Blah..

Back