• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

koskesh101

pokemaster no.97
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 1, 2008
    female combee!

i spent a few hours trying to catch female combee. i was next to hearthome city where you enter mt.coronet and i used 230 ultra balls and 8 boxes in my pc to catch combee but unfortunately they were all male oones . and i thought to my self. one last try then next second combee came up and it look a bit red so i though is it female and i saw the female icon! but the problem was i had no ultra balls only quick balls. i had about 300. i used 143 of them and finally i cought it! so now i trained it to lvl 20 and it evolved to vespiqueen!

Virgil Hunter

Things never work out -_-''
    Years
    Went to clone my Lv 10 mew when i restarted the game the pokemon i requested for it happened to have traded Lv 100 manaphy even thought i already had one only bad thing is i nolonger have mew :'(

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Elementz30, do not spam this thread and if you want to trade your Rayquaza, go to the trade corner. Though they may sound hacked to me.. :/

I traded and got a shiny Spoink, Starmie, and Nidoking today.. Breeded some Chimchar. Doing new game on Diamond at midnight w00t.

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    The most annoying thing happened to me at the battle tower just then.

He had an Ursurang and i had an weavile. I used brick break and it survived and somehow the ursurang had counter...So my weavile died.
    So i called out my Claydol. Claydol used earthquake and killed the stupid bear.
    Now he sends out a blissey.

The annoying thing is blissey kept on using double team and soft boil. Then without paying attention, my claydol died somehow. So im stuck with a choice specs empoleon against a blissey that spams softboil and double team..
    So i pretty much gave up and resetted.

So now i have to start my winning streak again.

And thats the end of that chapter.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I did my new game, got a male Turtwig, and I finally made it to Jubilife. I'm so slow.. And I forget where to go next. XD;

Edit: Aww favk I already lost to rival in that city. Turtley sucks. Dx

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    W00t! New Years began! and to celebrate I caught a Ponyta! I named her "NEW YEAR08" since it was to celebrate NEw year. I caught her in a PRemierball, since she's the first Pokemon I caught in 2008! She was also holding a Sucha Berry!

more comeing later...

@ TwilightBlade: AH! I should have though of doing that on Sapphire! >.< (no way am I doing that on Pearl- I have alot of AWESOME Pokemon there, and my very first Pokemon too!)

EDIT: I got an idea! I'm going to make an event! I'll Restart my Sapphire 3 times, call myself Year08, get the starters and PP them! =D

Last edited:

scwizard

Starcraft Wizard
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Trying to obtain some black sludge while waiting for my Starlys to level up to the point where they learn brave bird in the daycare.

I can't believe only 5% of the annoying tricky to catch Croagunk hold black sludge, I had no idea it was such an uber rare item.

Also waiting on Exeggcute to appear in the swamp, I think Exeggutor is my man for beating the tower tycoon and obtaining enough BP for 10 rare candies (and items I may desire in the future).

I know I can trade for rare candies, black sludge and such, but I would feel kind of dirty because the items would HAVE to be cloned for anyone to trade them for the junk I have. Cloned items kind of a ruin the point of items being rare.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I'm in Victory Road, The Last time I wouldn't go near the waterfall in the Pokémon League, but now I am on the Victory Road, I may need to like train my Pokémon League.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    so far:

To celebrate New Year, I caught a Ponyta and named her "NEW YEAR08". she was also holding the rare Sucha Berry! Later on, I went to breed my Mawile with my Cyndquill... when I got the egg and got them out, I decided to train my Cyndaquill...

Later on, in Mt. Cornet it evolved!

After a while, I got bored and decided to walk in Amity Square... as usual, the discrimitive woman wouldn't let be in... so I forced to take out my Buneary from the box... as we walked, she picked me up a Pink Scale!

My Mawile egg hatched, I named her "Crunchy", because of those teeth. xDD

nothing else happned yet xDD

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I migrated Nidoran(♂) & I'm breeding for a Adament nature one to get a Nidoking lol

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    After a 2 month break from pokemon, I will be resuming my Pokemon Breeding ;] I will also be buying PBR soon as I feel i need to experience pokemon in 3D beauty ;]

Back