• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I traded a Totodile and Growlithe to Diamond since Turty sometimes fails on me.. XD Then those two wouldn't obey much so I still ended up using Turtwig a lot. He evolved and he's at level 25 and I beat the 2nd gym leader. :3

Last edited:

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Lol. Sounds like turtwig is a hard Pokemon to start with.

I finally got my Choice Band for my weavile. Now im breeding Duskulls to use in competitive battling. Hopefully i can get a decent one today.

shadow25

Breader
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    i beet the eleat 4 last night and now i am breeding charmanders like crazy for a shiny

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Finally got to bring myself to relese some pokes... Bon Byonge, Majikarp! xDD

Really what happend I was on the cinfirm screen, I "accidentally" hit yes and it went "Bye-Bye" lol So I have a bit a space, still working on it though

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    Been sending over my Pokes from Emerald and Leaf green so my total pokemon seen is 385 and total caught is 297.

Leveling up as well and making tons of eggs for future trades - including starters and so very hard to finds.

Thats all I did this weekend!

scwizard

Starcraft Wizard
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    I got Black Sludge!

At first I was trying to throw mud or bait at the Croagunk, but it would flee like 90% of the time. Then I looked up its catch rate and saw that it was 140! I did the catch probability calculations and discovered that if I just threw a Safai Ball at it there was a ~1/4 chance of it being caught. I found four, threw balls at them and they all got away. My brother said "it's not going to work, those calculations are somehow wrong". And I said "they're right, it may not have worked yet, and it may not work this time, but it will work eventually all I need is patience". Then I caught it and it was holding Black Sludge. Yay for compound eyes!

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I'm getting ready to move some pokemon over to Pearl from Emerald and my Riolu has stopped obeying me. >_>

scwizard

Starcraft Wizard
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Beating the tower tycoon = awesome:
    Tycoon: "Congratulations on beating me! One day that good for nothing son of mine might be nearly as good as you, but probably not"
    Hot girl 1: Great job, here's 20 BP!
    Hot girl 2: Wow your good, here's ribbons for your pokemon!
    Hot girl 3: Your amazing, here's a trophy!

shadow25

Breader
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    i have nearly all the pokemon i just need barbroch now

just got girantina in the turnback cave used 1 of my 2 masterballs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    got my 8 th bage yesterday and lost the game(not in the case,it fell out the DS

a2h

ENJOY YOUR CONFICKER C
    Years
    I got through the sendoff spring in 10 goes and caught Giratina with 2 Ultra Balls =D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    so far today i got my third fourth and fifth gym badge the fifth gym battle was epic i beat gengar with staraptor the end health score was gengar:0 staraptor:1 i rule

Arch_2008

Hinga Dinger Durgen
    Years
    well, after breeding a Hasty Chimchar, i've finished EV training him, and now he's owning at the battle tower as an Infernape, he just whiped Palmers team.

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    Pearl: I went into GTS and was searching different pokemon and there was a Dialga up for trade for a Piplup 30+, so yeah I traded my level 33 female piplup for it, since the Dialga is level 47. Then I traded a Piplup level 1 for a Bastiodon level 31 and there are a few other trades I did along my time in the GTS.

Diamond: I haven't done much on it except for leveling up my pokemon.

Back