• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    I recently went around Sinnoh, looking through the Pokedex to see what Pokemon I was missing. I headed to the snowy area around Mt. Coronet to find Abomasnow, which I did. Unfortunately, I was not successful in capturing it.

I was able to get a Loudred, though.

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
    Hello there. So far in my Pokemon Diamond, I been playing for non-stop and right now I beat the elite four for the first time. The Pokemon I have with me in my party is Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray, Rampardos, Garchomp, and Dialga.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Well to update, I finally got my shiny espy ready for super contests. He obtained two cool ribbons easily so we decided to try out our forte, the smart competitions. I was so impressed with my espy because he blew threw the normal, great, and ultra rank like it wasn't nothing. We finally made it to the Master rank. We went up against gym leader jasmine. After all in all...we placed fourth.....we were so disappointed. But we didn't give up, we wanted a rematch! So we went back and this time we went up against Fantina! After that battle, we placed second....loosing to some old guy. We were pretty happy about beating Fantina though. So we are going to relax awhile away from the contests and head straight for the battle tower! We are on our quest to collect more ribbons!

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
    SO yea, I'm huntin teh 3 birds now... haven't posted here in a lo-
    OK, whatever, I caught myself a Dusclops easily, now I need it learn Block and give it a quick claw, etc.

eric.402

<-- kewl
    Years
    shinys

yo i have tons of shinys lol

also i can type upside down...

¡¡¡¡¡¡uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ uɐɔ ı ʇooooooʍ

i hope u can read upside down...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    Its not hard... Anyway, another story from me:

2 pokemon that I put to train didn't sem that powerful to me, but as my team needs changing, I decided to find out their IV's. To my amazement, both had 31 IV's in the stats I was going to EV them in, and had the perfect Nature.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well at the moment, I have bred 3 mudkips one adamant, the other impish, and the last relaxed...I've decided to EV them all and see who comes out with better stats...well that's all for now...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I'm currently working on a strong quilava. I don't want a typhlosion that's too easy. I want my pokemon to be unique. He's pretty strong to be at a second stage evolution. I'm getting him ready to compete in the battle tower to see how he stacks up against some strong pokemon. I think him holding on to eruption is a trump card for him so I think he will fit into the family quite nicely. Then I shall work on his super contest stats. That's it for now

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Well, I've finished my awesome Crobat. I tested it out in battle, and it seemed to kind of annoy my foe. Was doing good until we were caught by the evil clutches of lag. Oh well, there's always another time.

eric.402

<-- kewl
    Years
    my fictonal story

hello this is a fictional story i want to share with you that has real content but some make belive

▓..................................the story that we didnt hear...............

hey!!! look giratina!!!! i say
    rmmmflg rmmfg??? says giratina looking at the waterfal.
    its a shivering wirlpool lets go check it out! i say looking at it curoulsy.
    -walk walk walk-
    hey dawn!!!! i say i didnt know there was a red island in the mittle of the lake!!!
    nether did i says dawn
    its starts to shiver....-shiver shiver- somthing tells me...
    before i can say anything a shiny red garados appears coming out of the island!
    giratina use shadow pulse! i am gona catch this baby!
    giratina dissapears
    "cool move" says dawn
    thanks i say
    suddenly garatina appears and hits hard! but oddly he faints!!!
    noooo my favorite fainted!!!
    im gona do this tughf now! i send out arceus
    muahahahaha i say grumbling.
    arceus use giga inpact!!!!!!!
    pow!!!! the red garados falls down...and gos lower and lower and lower....
    and then i throw a heal ball just as it was just about to dissapear in the murkey depths of the lake.woot i think then i remeber...giratina!
    i rush to veilestone city! when i arrive nurse joy looks at my pokemon suppicicly
    then she says:"giratina has a virus" after she heels it.
    what???????? i start to cry then she says dont cry...its a good virus...
    then i puase then say yay! wait whats the virus called i ask
    she says giratina has a pokeuras i shout yay then nrse joy gives my a special
    pokemon ball.she says its called a "new ball" and that i should give it to giratina.
    she says it will help him grow. i say ok and send out giratina IN the pokemon center...(OK maby that was a bad idea but i forgot were i was)bam the pokemno center crashes down and giratina starts t lagfh
    then i start to think:LOL NOOBS!!!!!!

THE END~

eric.402

<-- kewl
    Years
    to be continued.......

oh yeah and one more thing......

the firatina i attched says:i love u twainer

hes only a baby so give him space... and yes im a boy but i cuaght him at lvl one(using AR)

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Well, yesterday I went to the Veilstone Game Coner, earned 10000 coins and finally taught Cloyster Ice Beam-which was really helpful in defeating Clint[rival]. And then today, I tried to beat the Elite Four again, made it to Cynthia, but I only had two revives left and Sudowoodo, [lots of hp-healing items though,] so I didn't bother to try to beat her. Why couldn't that have been like last ime, when all I had to do is beat her Garchomp??

And after that, went to the Battle Tower. But my game suddenly froze when I was in the middle of my 5th/6th battle, so now I gotta start the Battle Tower match all over again!!
    Team:
    Sudowoodo: Lvl 58
    Girafarig: Lvl 58
    Glaceon: Lvl 62
    Rotom: Lvl 63
    Skarmory: Lvl 63
    Cloyster: Lvl 63

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    I'm currently working on a strong quilava. I don't want a typhlosion that's too easy. I want my pokemon to be unique. He's pretty strong to be at a second stage evolution. I'm getting him ready to compete in the battle tower to see how he stacks up against some strong pokemon. I think him holding on to eruption is a trump card for him so I think he will fit into the family quite nicely. Then I shall work on his super contest stats. That's it for now

I like your style. Some of my best pokemon are also not fully evolved, and do just fine in battle. My Wailmer back in Hoenn (from Sapphire) single-handedly defeated a Kyogre in the 100th battle on Mt Battle in Pokemon Colosseum. And really, played a large part in getting me there. My little Barboach does fairly well in double battles, but of course doesn't last too long. But she's won lots of ribbons. And my Golbat is turning out pretty well also. The key is throwing in a little surprise when teaching them moves, most people expect pure power battling. I guess you can say I'm a proud member of the B-Button League.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    OOH the B button league I did that a lot in my journies...I wanted to prove that monferno was just as good as any infernape so I never evolved it until well when it came down to the elite four, I just let it evolve...lol...I guess it comes a time in ever gamer's life to just let your pokemon do what it has too...you know?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I like your style. Some of my best pokemon are also not fully evolved, and do just fine in battle. My Wailmer back in Hoenn (from Sapphire) single-handedly defeated a Kyogre in the 100th battle on Mt Battle in Pokemon Colosseum. And really, played a large part in getting me there. My little Barboach does fairly well in double battles, but of course doesn't last too long. But she's won lots of ribbons. And my Golbat is turning out pretty well also. The key is throwing in a little surprise when teaching them moves, most people expect pure power battling. I guess you can say I'm a proud member of the B-Button League.

Thank you for the compliment! Well update on quilava. He is currently at lv 62. I just maxed out his beauty stat. Took me awhile but we got it done. He has picked up four ribbons none in contests yet but he will get them eventually. He actually did quite well at the BT in double battles. He actually excels in double battles although I think he could hold his own in single. Now I'm currently training him along with the rest of my team fighting the E4. Maybe tomorrow I will put the gang in contests and let them take it by storm. Ah the B-Button league! brings back memories. I quess you could say I'm in it since cyndaquil have 3 stages instead of two like feebas, goldeen, and magikarp.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Pokemon Pearl Journal: Sunyshore Gym Battle, Part 3

"It's ok, Golbat, you did your best," I said returning it to its pokeball. And just like that, the match was tied at two a piece.

"Come back out, Pachirisu!" It reappeared on the battlefield. "Use Discharge!"

Pachirisu didn't have much energy left, but it mustered up the energy to pull off the attack. It even paralyzed Volkner's Luxray! Not only that, Luxray hurt itself in its confusion. Finally, some luck! Volkner used a Full Restore on Luxray, unfortunately restoring it to full health.

"Pachirisu, use your speed to attack with Spark, then Super Fang!" Pachirisu got in close with Spark, and then landed a Super Fang to cut Luxray's stamina in half, which was invaluably helpful. But, Luxray hit Pachirisu at close range with a Charge Beam, even more powerful than the last two. Of course, Pachirisu would have fainted from much less than that.

"Pachirisu is unable to battle. Luxray wins!"

Great. I've lost three pokemon, and Volkner still has two. This isn't looking good. Still, Luxray looks pretty exhausted.

"Barboach, come back out and help me finish this!" Barboach was fully healed from the Hyper Potion earlier. "Earthquake, let's go!"

Luxray landed a quick Crunch attack, but the Earthquake was super-effective and strong enough to finish off Volkner's Luxray!

"Luxray is unable to battle. Barboach wins the round!"

Final battle time. It's down to one on one.

"Here it comes! Get ready for my trump card! Ambipom, power up!" Volkner sent out his last pokemon. I wonder what suprises this normal-type pokemon will have.

Ambipom kept using Nasty Plot to increase its Special Attack as much as possible. Barboach used Future Sight while it did, which doesn't have an immediate effect. Then I had Barboach use Surf, which pounded Ambipom with a wave of water. Ambipom used Agility to increase its speed. Hm, no attack? Maybe it only knows electric attacks? And Volkner knows my ground-type Barboach is immune to electric attacks. I think I'm going to pull this off!

"Barboach, another Surf attack!" The wave hits Ambipom again, and in addition the Future Sight from earlier finally hit as well.

"Shocking!" said Volkner. "I didn't see this coming!"

"That's just one of Barboach's awesome contest combinations. All right, Barboach, let's bring it home with one last Surf attack!" Ambipom tried to dodge with Agility, but it was too wounded to move quickly enough.

The judge raised his arm. "Ambipom is unable to battle. Barboach is the winner! The victory goes to the challenger, Steve!"

"We did it, Barboach!" Barboach was swimming happily in the pools of water that had formed on the battlefield. "You were great, you really hung in there!" I patted Barboach on the head.

"You've got me beat," said Volkner. "Your desire and the noble way your pokemon battled for you, I felt the thrill of battle during our match. That was the most fun I've had in a battle since I don't know when! It's also made me excited to know you and your pokemon will keep battling to greater heights. This is your eighth gym badge. You earned it!"

And with that, I received my final Sinnoh gym badge, the Beacon Badge!

Back