• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well I've started a whole new adventure in Pkmn Diamond...I decided to earn all possible ribbons in the game so I can enter the ribbon association club in the game...So far my glameo is lv. 32 and has achieved three ribbons...while at the same time I am also breeding for the right natured mareep that enjoys dry poffins...I gotta admit that taking on the Ultra Cute contest isn't going so well, but I know together we can make it...

TrainerMatt

Ore wa kanari tsuyo!
    Years
    OffRoadSP - I lurve your fanfic style of your in-game journey. Keep it up dude ^^

Wow, been so long since I posted here. Picked up Diamond for the first time in ages yesterday. Here's what I found:

Trainer: Sasuke
    Pokémon: Grotle, Luxio, Staravia, Geodude (and one more I think xD)

Just gone North of Solaceon town and beat the Treasure Hunter who has Bronzor and Shieldon.

I R going to Power Level my Pokémanz nao I haz tiem.

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
    So, I finally get to filling my Sinnoh Pokedex up again... or so I think. I go to Professor Rowan with my Pokedex, with 150 pokemon in there, and he says I'm close to seeing every one there is. I blink, try it a couple more times, save it, power off/on the DS and try it, and so on, before I realized... I have a Manaphy. So, now to finish up Iron Island and get a Riolu.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well as of now I'm still taking my time with the eggs I've been hatching for a Dry Loving poffin mareep so I can use it for the beauty contests...but I also have my glameow who has been trying her best in the ulrtra Cute contest, it's tough but we decided to take a little break first...though she still stands holding 5 ribbons under her belt...I can't wait until the two of us amke it to the top...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Update on thanksgiving day! ^_^ espeon and I went to compete for the master smart ribbon. Time and time again we kept loosing but we kept at it, and just when we didn't think we were going to win, we pulled a stunning win off against Jasmine the gym leader. We were the underdogs going into the first round with only five hearts. The second round we did outstanding not missing a step. The third round though, everyone did quite well so I was getting ready to tell espy that he had done a great job when we saw the results. I actually did a double take! We won the Master smart contests and espy earned it because he worked so hard for it! I'm so proud of him! We also won a cube stage! Finally we got a brown trainer card. I couldn't have done it without my espy!

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Last night...I FOUND A TRAPINCH!!! I was so glad I went and caught three more!! And now that said Trapinch is a Vibrava at Lvl 39 on Mt. Coronet. I am 6 levels away from a Flygon!!

Team on hand:
    Vibrava: Lvl 39
    Sudowoodo: Lv 60
    Glaceon: Lvl 62
    Cloyster: Lvl 64
    Lucario: Lvl 67
    Hms: [Bibarel] Lvl 19

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    I haven't been doing much besides training so I don't have much to say on what I've been doing but here's my team as of now.

Team:

Empoleon - Lv. 48
    Pachirisu - Lv. 44
    Drifblim - Lv. 42
    Sneasel - Lv. 42
    Tentacruel - Lv. 44
    Steelix - Lv. 46

After a bit more training, I'm gonna go through Victory Road and then go on ahead and challenge the Pokemon League.

Pharue

Years
    So I'm wandering around Stark Mountain, bored as... I can't think of a good analogy, so anyways, I Rock Climb into this trainer with a lv 60 Gyarados, and I send out my lv 58 Deoxys-A. I think 'Wow, this'll be easy,' as I fire up a Thunder. I started to chuckle a bit as I used it, then realized it missed. Then I start thinking 'Ah, it'll be alright, even though my Deoxys has low defense, Gyarados won't do anything to hurt me too much.' Deoxys then gets Hyper Beamed...

...so I finished it off with my Luxray, and was too annoyed to stay around there much longer, so I started chaining things for fun.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Pokemon Pearl Journal: Victory Road!

OffRoadSP - I lurve your fanfic style of your in-game journey. Keep it up dude ^^

Thanks for the comment! It's nice to know people actually read these things. I'm a little behind, but I'm trying to catch up. Really want to start digging into Pokemon Ranger 2, but I'm not letting myself do so until I complete the Sinnoh Dex and beat the Elite Four. In that order.

October 29 – November 2, 2008

Eight badges. I can't believe I finally have all eight Sinnoh gym badges! I know I'm close to completing my journey!

I switched up my team a bit, taking Bastiodon, Wormadam(grass), Azumarill, Luxray, and Pikachu with me. I spent a lot of time training Pikachu in the waters off the shore of Sunyshore City.

November 13, 2008

I finally finished training the above mentioned team, roaming Sinnoh and rechallenging trainers. Just as we were packing it in, Pikachu found a little yellow stone near the coastline. It was a Thunderstone! Pikachu evolved into Raichu.

140. Raichu

I decided to take my team to Poketopia and compete in the next Waterfall Colosseum challenge. They were double battles, so partner pairing was important. Raichu and Barboach made a good pair, since Barboach was immune if Raichu used Discharge. My Wormadam also did very well defensively. Luxray was a powerful offensive force. Azumarill's Rollout came in handy more than once too. It all came down to the last battle though, between my Bastiodon and the Colosseum leader's Gligar. Man, that was a long battle, but Bastiodon eventually knocked out the Gligar.

Not having my fill of challenges, I entered Barboach in a Master contest in Hearthome. It did well, but I just don't have enough accessories to score well in round 1. So we lost, but it was good to see what kind of challege a Master contest will be.

November 14, 2008

Back in Sunyshore, I took different pokemon with me. New team: Lumineon, Wormadam(ground), Gyarados, and Floatzel, along with my two shiny pokemon Barboach and Golbat. No more wasting time. It's time to go to the Pokemon League.

November 16, 2008

My pokemon and I Surfed north from Sunyshore, battling trainers we met in the water. Water-type versus water-type matches can be pretty tough, but it was valuable experience. Finally, we hit a large waterfall, just like Jasmine said we would.

"Lumineon, Gyarados, Floatzel, Barboach, I choose all of you!" I sent them all into the water. The four pokemon working together was more than enough to pull us up the flowing water. At the top of the waterfall was a Pokemon Center. Next to it was the enterance to a cave with a sign in front of it: "Victory Road".

After 1 year and 7 months of journeying in Sinnoh, I've reached Victory Road.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Diamond goes into BETA mode:

I kept going up and up and up by using AR, due to a rumor... about 64,000 steps and I went into False Sinnoh. And then, I tripped on a rock, and fell down in the game. Now, I saw a Weavile with the old sprite and I tripped on a rock in REAL LIFE. I saved, however, so it's real fun! :D

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    -Went and got all of the daily freebies (three berries, one great ball, etc.)
    -Won a PP Up at Lottery
    -KOed a Drifloon (I was going to soft reset for a shiny... or attempt to anyways)
    -Trained Jumpluff a little

That's the end of my boring Diamond day.

Years
    Right now, I'm training my team up to fight Maylene in Veilstone.I'm trying to at least get machop evolved, so that all my pokemon have evolved once. I realise I'm really underpowered right now, Staravia and machop being the only pokemon matching or outlevelling most of the wild pokemon on Route 214, being level 24 and 25 respectively. I'll have to train my team quite a bit if I want to stand a chance against Maylene. I've got the bulbasaur and squirtle I recieved from pidge14 to evolve, though, who are both now level 16, so hopefully they'll be strong members of the team.

My team:
    Monferno: Lvl. 22
    Staravia: Lvl. 24
    Luxio: Lvl. 23
    Machop: Lvl. 25
    Wartortle: Lvl. 16
    Ivysaur: Lvl. 16

Badges: 2
    Seen: 55
    Caught: 10. (Well, 10 Sinnoh pokemon, at least.)

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I didn't do much on Diamond. I was quite busy, actually, so I didn't have too much time.

I did manage to hatch my Manaphy egg that someone traded me earlier. I also worked on training my Frosslass. Ugh, EV training is soo boring. But, without it, I just can't win (this doesn't sound like me and my coffee addiction, I swear). But, with maxed out Sp. Attack, I believe that she'll do me good in battles. My next project is going to be my Baltoy. It could be problematic, but hey, it's Modest, so I'm going to work with that.

Ooh, just remembered that I caught a Porygon in Backlot Mansion Trophy Garden. The first one I caught was Modest, so that also works..

Pharue

Years
    So I'm sitting in front of Heatran for what seems like ages, trying to get a Modest one with decent IVs... restarted what seemed like 1000 times. Anyways, I finally catch a Modest one that seems to have decent stats, and I decide to check it... turns out that it has max IVs in HP and Sp. Atk!

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Pokemon Pearl Journal

November 18, 2008

I transferred all my current pokemon to the ranch, and chose 5 more to take with me to train: Sudowoodo, Rampardos, Roselia, Carnivine, and Seaking. I traveled back to Sunyshore City, and trained a lot at the Sunyshore Gym with many of the trainers there. After some intense battling, I rewarded Roselia with a Shiny Stone, allowing it to evolve into Roserade!

141. Roserade

November 19-20, 2008

I took the above mentioned 5 pokemon into Victory Road, battling many of the tough wild pokemon found within the cave. Also, I competed in the Neon Colosseum in Poketopia with Gyarados and the previous group, and lost in my very first battle.

November 24, 2008

I re-challenged the Neon Colosseum with the same pokemon, this time getting a little better at predicting the roulette wheel. I was much better in these battles, and thanks mostly to Gyarados, Golbat, and Barboach, I decimated the opposition, increasing my rank in the Colosseum. There was one interesting thing to note. My opponent in the semi-final round, Madeline, had a shiny Raichu. Of course, it was nothing my own shiny Barboach couldn't handle with ease!

Back in the Pokemon Center near Victory Road, I exchanged pokemon. I took out Dustox, Mothim, Spiritomb, Drifblim, and Golbat. Time to press on further into Victory Road!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay I recently had a WiFi battle with Foot for 1st Place of Tsikumaru's Mini Tournament...it was tough and had a close ending...My mind is a bit fuzzy about the begining, but I can tell you how it ended...First off we had a double battle and I was left with my Shuckle and Milotic, while he still had his Crobat and Lucario...

My Shuckle with his high defences hung onto the battle until the near end but was asleep the whole time, so it was looking pretty bad for me...my stealth rock had gotten his Crobat to to low HP and all he did that turn was use a swords dance with his Lucario and a bite from his Crobat...My milotic finished off his Crobat with a Surf and got his Lucario to low HP, with my SHuckle still hanging on by a little bit more the half...the next turn he used an earthquake on my pokemon, and I thought that it might have been over for me...but my milotic AND shuckle still hung in there, and with shuckle still asleep Milotic finished off the battle with a neverending Surf...I was so surprised, but my pokemon really turned the battle around for me...

Foot, Good Battle Man...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Okay well I havge a great travelling story to tell:

Well 1st of all my Skitty is doing great in the contests...it is in the master rank of cute but I could win except the visual is bringing me down...I do AWESOME in dance and acting but the visual is just what gets me...but anyways
    I am planting Watmel berries and such to max out its cute with very high level poffins! I am planning on leveling it up so it can learn wake up slap...well hope me and my skitty keep doing our best and win that master rank!

Oh and one more thing is I am also planning on getting a Leafeon for Smart or Cool...I don't know which one yet...I need a good moveset for it too, maybe one of you guys will help me out on a VM or PM!

Until next time CYA! ^_^

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well, I had recently stopped trying to hatch mareep eggs, and got a mild natured eevee...not far off from Snowpoint, I decided to evolve eevee into a glaceon for the beauty rank contests...Not too long after, Glaceon was readoly trained and breezed through the Normal, Great, and Ultra rank beauty contest...I was so proud of Glaceon, plus it won all those ranks without a single poffin...

Good Job Glaceon! and thank you for all your help rooting me along the way treecko-kt...

Back