• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
  • *wants Darkrai* <<is 3rd favourite Pokemon after Ninetales and Mismagius

Anyways, today in Diamond...

-While training my Gabite in Fuego Ironworks, I caught three Pachirisu, all with the Pickup ability. Whee, more "Pickup slaves"! I have three others: a lower-level Pachirisu, an Aipom, and an Ambipom. (The Ambipom's not a slave though--I'm training him as part of my "training family". He just happens to have Pickup.)
    -One of those Pachirisu got to level 30 while I traveled along Route 219-221. The old man near Pal Park wanted a level 43 Pokemon. Goodie--my Raichu is level 43! Focus Sash time!
    -The news centre in Solaceon wanted a Happiny... when all I had were Chansey and Blissey. But no matter--I also had a Luck Incense and a male Clefable, so I bred Clefable with Blissey and got a baby Happiny with Metronome. I did all the walking for it in Amity Square, and I even got that rare mushroom item while there... And... hey, Serebii.net said Happiny took 10240 steps to hatch... mine took 10455 steps. x_x And the news centre gave me three Heal Balls--replacements for the three Heal Balls I used to capture the Pachirisu above. And if I need more Happiny, I can breed again--apparently my Luck Incense wasn't used up.
    -I went underground and found (not counting the numerous Spheres) 4 Heart Scales, 4 Skull Fossils, 2 Hard Stones, 2 Yellow Shards, a Blue Shard, a Green Shard, and an Icicle Plate.
    -And my Gabite got to level 40 and learned Dig.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    Hmmm.... went through the game easily.
    Managed to contract the pokerus virus.
    Caught the elusive feebas.
    Caught all the legit legendaries in pearl ( meaning the ones you can get w/o nintendo events)-- Have not used my master ball. w00t?
    Dug up several of each fossil from the underground, including the old amber.
    Dug up Odd Key stone-- lol good luck ever using it
    And currently the daycare man has given me 5 eggs in a row with no wait time... maybe he glitched out rofl

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Ahh, so there is a recent happenings thread here ^-^
    Good, I liked posting in the one on Serebii ~

Well I haven't done too much today, but i've recently trained an Eevee and a Shiny Umbreon to Lv.100, and have gotten the first two Ribbons of the cute contest for Eevee.
    I'm training up a Shiny Ninjask now, and i'll be starting to train one of my Shiny Eevee into a Baton-Passing Espeon soon.

And in my last Poké Radar chain on Diamond, I caught 15 Shiny Larvitar. Most of them had terrible IVs though :x
    I gave one of them away to some random person, 'cause i'm so nice xD

And i've been trying to catch a decent Modest Heatran in a Luxary Ball in Pearl, but i'm just not that lucky o_o

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Team Update

I'm just about to challenge Byron, doing some training in the Iron Island. So far, my team is the following.

Floatzel- Lv. 33
    Crunch
    Swift
    Aqua Jet
    Surf

Metang- Lv. 36
    Psychic
    Pursuit
    Bullet Punch
    Hidden Power (Grass)

Murkrow- Lv. 34
    Assurance
    Fly
    Wing Attack
    Steel Wing

Pupitar- Lv. 34
    Payback
    Dark Pulse
    Thrash
    Rock Slide

Infernape- Lv. 38
    Flame Wheel
    Ember
    Close Combat
    Mach Punch

Roselia- Lv. 32
    Grass Knot
    Cut
    Giga Drain
    Toxic Spikes

By Candice, I want my Infernape to be 45ish, my Metang to be Metagross around 45ish, a Roserade 45ish, a Honckrow 45ish, my Floatzel 45ish, a Pupitar around 50ish.

I want a Tyranitar by Volkner too :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2009
    Well i borrowed pearl from my friend because i was stupid and sold mine. Then my brother snapped my DS in half lol but then HE got a dsl so i have been playing on that! So far i just got the first badge with a piplup all the way through and he evolved, then i turned it off. I have 2 other pokemon that are both lvl 12 but i cant remember the names :(

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Heading to Mt. Coronet to take out the Galactic Admin and his two female commanders. Not gonna use the hack Diagla since I absolutely despise ubers.

Infernape- Lv. 44
    Metagross- Lv. 46
    Roserade- Lv. 37 (gonna train it in Mt. Coronet)
    Honckrow- Lv. 41
    Floatzel- Lv. 43
    Pupitar- Lv. 41

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    ive just restated my pokemon pearl version and got my first badge!
    Here's my team so far:
    Monferno lv 17
    Gible (traded from pokemon diamond thats why I have it so early on)
    Budew lv 17
    Kadarbra lv 16
    I might catch a starly not sure yet

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    Recently: Transferred pokemon from sapphire that happend to (I didn't know) have the pokerus. I also got a jirachi and Kyogre off the GTS.

Today: Beat pokemon ranger and got my manaphy egg. Hatched it and still leveling it. Yay for Manaphys!

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • nothing lately..................... my rival (IRL) hasn't been bringing his DS with me, and now he got suspended for 2 days.................. >.<
    So nothing has been going on for a while......

I DID catch me a Togepii though! now I'm fighting the E-4 with an amulet coin trying to get the 3rd Ribbon Society ribbon...

Well I beat the Elite 4 I went Into the survival area and everything and now I have finished everything.
    I'm Guuuuuuuuud

did you get all five stars and get a black card? if not, then you're not really "done".

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    finished e training my shellos in hp, which took an hour because i couldn;t find a bidoof to start a chain..

als oe trained him in sp. atttack, now time for defense!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    Hmm. Training my skipploom, pikachu, and my migrated pkmn from emerald (72 Rayquaza, 71 Kyogre)

Cranidos in the daycare as well. I may get it out and train it personally.

Arch_2008

Hinga Dinger Durgen
    Years
  • Well, right now i'm training my EV trained Areodactyl to lv 50, so i can use it in the battle tower, and while i was EV training my Alakazam, i ran into a shiny Graveler, so i used shadow ball, and it was down to 2 HP(so damn lucky)then i caught it, but the nature's horrible, it's a Timid nature, the worst nature for a graveler, oh well, at leats i've got a shiny

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • I opened up my menu, and looked at my trainer's card. And realized... HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN AMERICA, D/P!

Exactly one year ago, I started my journey <33 lawl.

Mikoliah

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    So i start my task of collecting every single pokemon. and yes i mean all forms too. all Unown, all burmy, all deyoxs. BUT not all shiny. i usually just get shiny of the colors i like more then the regular ones. which isnt many. at all. if i happen to get it in a trade or by chance then yea ill take it. but i dont co looking for just any ol shiny.

anyways, on this particular day i notice i dont have a Raichu. so i said to myself. "Self", i says. You need to go to the mansion and capture yourself another pikachu seeing how you have 1 pichu, 1 pikachu, and 1 wii pikachu, you need a raichu.

so i turn my game boy on. (for the first time that day) i fly over to the mansion. i walk into the garden. i step into the grass, and the first pokemon i see that whole day. is a shiny pikachu.

i didnt use the radar, i didnt even have the radar. i havent even beaten the 3rd gym yet. and there is my first shiny ever on this play through... so i capture it and evolve it later.

So a little later im telling this same story so someone and i showed them a demonstration of what i did. but this time i went to the windworks. and the second i walk into the grass i rememberd i wanted to use the radar. so i start telling the story and i tell them that i didnt use the radar then (im only using it now so i can find what i was looking for that day) and the first pokemon that poped up on the screen was a shiny pachirisu. after i caught it my friend said dude that was impossible, i bet you can do that again. so i too two steps into the grass and boom another shiny pachirisu.

other then those 3 i really havent found too many shiny on my own... some i got from a trade or two.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • So i start my task of collecting every single pokemon. and yes i mean all forms too. all Unown, all burmy, all deyoxs. BUT not all shiny. i usually just get shiny of the colors i like more then the regular ones. which isnt many. at all. if i happen to get it in a trade or by chance then yea ill take it. but i dont co looking for just any ol shiny.

anyways, on this particular day i notice i dont have a Raichu. so i said to myself. "Self", i says. You need to go to the mansion and capture yourself another pikachu seeing how you have 1 pichu, 1 pikachu, and 1 wii pikachu, you need a raichu.

so i turn my game boy on. (for the first time that day) i fly over to the mansion. i walk into the garden. i step into the grass, and the first pokemon i see that whole day. is a shiny pikachu.

i didnt use the radar, i didnt even have the radar. i havent even beaten the 3rd gym yet. and there is my first shiny ever on this play through... so i capture it and evolve it later.

So a little later im telling this same story so someone and i showed them a demonstration of what i did. but this time i went to the windworks. and the second i walk into the grass i rememberd i wanted to use the radar. so i start telling the story and i tell them that i didnt use the radar then (im only using it now so i can find what i was looking for that day) and the first pokemon that poped up on the screen was a shiny pachirisu. after i caught it my friend said dude that was impossible, i bet you can do that again. so i too two steps into the grass and boom another shiny pachirisu.

other then those 3 i really havent found too many shiny on my own... some i got from a trade or two.

you lucky sunova........................ think I could get that extra Pachirisuu? :p

right now I'm trying to chain a Shiny Eevee in the garden.......

CrystalFlow

Fun Trainer
    Years
  • Well, I got my second Badge on pearl have a Monferno, Staravia and Meditite with a bidoof hm slave to boot. About to take on galactic in eterna

Back