• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I finished another Poké Radar chain, Rhyhorn, catching eight Shinies.
    And umm.. I trained my Shiny Ninjask to level 100 a few days back, and soon i'll be training a Shiny Larvitar and an Espeon.

And I tried catching Heatran again in Pearl, but it continues to be stubborn and refuses to stay in the darn Ball .__.
    Looks like I may have to resort to using a Master Ball.

I really want to restart my copy of Diamond, but with all my shinies and such i'm not sure how i'm going to manage that.. I guess i'll have to delete some of them :/
    Maybe I can borrow my sister's Pearl to trade my Pokés to..

Mikoliah

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    I finished another Poké Radar chain, Rhyhorn, catching eight Shinies.
    And umm.. I trained my Shiny Ninjask to level 100 a few days back, and soon i'll be training a Shiny Larvitar and an Espeon.

And I tried catching Heatran again in Pearl, but it continues to be stubborn and refuses to stay in the darn Ball .__.
    Looks like I may have to resort to using a Master Ball.

I really want to restart my copy of Diamond, but with all my shinies and such i'm not sure how i'm going to manage that.. I guess i'll have to delete some of them :/
    Maybe I can borrow my sister's Pearl to trade my Pokés to..
    that or wait till the pokemon farm comes out on the wii points system

Hiroshi Kaiyo

プロットと計画
    Years
  • I beat the whole Sinnoh region, including the Elite 4 and Cynthia herself.
    Also, the National Pokédex was obtained by Brandon, my character on Pearl, 4-25-08.
    I also kept track of where I went, I traveled the whole map, including Stark Mountain, Fullmoon Island, and Iron Island.
    Yet to complete the National Pokédex completed!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    @ Mikoliah: Apparently, you can only trade any uploaded Pokémon from Ranch, back to the game pak you originally sent it over from. So if I was to start a new Diamond save file after transferring my Pokémon to Ranch, then I wouldn't be able to trade them back :[
    Or so I heard..

I've been sending masses of my Shinies onto my sisters Pearl version so I can restart Diamond eventually. So far i've moved sixty of them.. I'm not quite sure how many are left @_@
    .. Um, oh darnit.. I just realized that I sent over some Shinies that I wanted to train. I'm going to have to trade them back to nickname first >_<

On my Pearl, i've been training my Shiny Metagross, currently at Lv. 79. All it needs is to learn Explosion and then it's done in regards to it's Movset =)
    I also had a go at chaining Weedle today, but I broke my chain accidentally 'cause the sun thought it would be funny to blind me momentarily :/

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • sorry, Rodri, but it's NOT a Johto starter.... I dunno what drove you to that conclusion >.>

right now I'm figuring out my team for when I get the Satellite... cuz Once I get it, I will more than likely get into competitive battling

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Today, I beat two people in my class. They somewhat had it coming because they use Action Replays.(which I hate) They were my first two battles in a long time, so I'm glad I won them because I know my training is paying off.

Also, recently I've been trying to hatch Shuckles until I got one with a SP. DEF/DEF supporting nature...but I must have gone through at least 30 of them so far...*sigh*

F.E. DeWitt Jr.

The Poke'mon Writer
    Years
  • Well since I first started my pokemon pearl game over again, I started with Piplup this time and I beat Roark, which was really easy because I had bubble.

Kishu Inu

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Team:
    Shogekiba (Piplup) Level 10
    Rayy (Chimchar) Level 10
    Riki (Turtwig) Level 10

MAY 2ND/08
    As soon as I started my game, I decided to play my diamond through first. Having both versions, I took my Pearl and used it to get me the other two starters to go through the game with. It's hard to pick. I got to Jubilife city only, where I battled the two little brats twins. I pwned their Abras with Chimchar and they gave me a TM. Then I went to bed.

Years
  • May 2nd, 2008

Today me and my now contest ready Reiji the Riolu decided to face some cool contests with the help of his Red Ribbon.

No luck; NONE of the contests ever hit a voltage for me!

Even so; we got through all of them! We beat Fatina in the Master's!
    D": I was really scared when they showed up and she did really good in the looks and dancing. But I got the best of her in the acting competition! : D

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
    Years
  • May 4th. I just started the game. I chose Turtwig. I traveled to Oreburgh City and beat Roark by using Razor Leaf the whole time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    I've been trying to breed and train a team designed for the Battle Tower so that I can get the items I need to train my actual WiFi team. So far I've managed to hatch a good Trapinch and train it in Speed (don't have the Attack power item yet and I'm waiting until I hatch and fully train my Starmie to go back to the Battle Tower to get it), and I'm currently in the process of hatching tons of Eevee eggs to get one with good IVs in HP, Defense and Special Defense so I can make my dual wall Umbreon. I've gotten a few decent ones; in fact, the last one I hatched had a perfect Special Defense IV! However, it's Defense and HP were really bad, so I stuffed it in the PC.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • YESTERDAY in Diamond: After SRing for half an hour, I got a FEMALE Piplup starter! But RIGHT in the middle of the battle my DS thought it would be funny to commit suicide >.>

So later on when I got home I plugged in my DS and affter ANOTHER half hour of SRing, I got the Female Piplup again! <3

Oreburgh City was SO excruciatingly easy that even in my Half-asleep Eyes closed state I swept to whole gym with just Piplup O_O

I got as far as the Windworks place right before school... later on, I lent my Diamond to y friend 'till she got a new one (lulzitgotwashed:p).

let's just hope she's careful with it >]

Lately on PEARL:

NOTHING... with my boxes being as full as they are (maybe... half a box left?), I can't do much...

I hope Annie get's her new game soon, so I can empty out y Pearl boxes onto My own Diamond game :p

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2008
    currentlt trying to fight in battle tower. me and the lucario dude are good. also, preping for master rank cool contest

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
    Years
  • Since I've started my poke'mon pearl today, I started out with Turtwig, caught alot of poke'mon, went to find the gym leader in the mine, and battled the gym leader for the first badge.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
  • Pick up my diamond game after collecting dust in my cabinet and went to the battle park. I beat my old record of having 35 straight wins in the single battle room. Then started to ev train some of the pokemon i breed for my team.

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
    Years
  • Since my last post, I have caught some poke'mon until I got to the second gym. I got to the second gym and defeated the gym leader.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • greatest day of my Pokelife:

I was on the bus playing my Pearl Version, and I was doing one of my desperate-but-epically-failed Pokechains...................... and GUESS WHAT!

At a chain of only SIX Cubone I found a SHINY one! and it was JOLLY!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Congrats ~KiTsUnE =)

At Lv. 100, i've now more or less completed the training of my Shiny Agiligross.
    And I made random chaining attempts, mostly on Oddish and Makuhita, but I couldn't find the patience to continue for more than a few tries :l
    And Makuhita was being annoying with Endure, that didn't help..

I need to complete some more training on my other Shinies, so i'll force myself to do that next ~

Back