• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
  • Pokemon Pearl Journal

November 25, 2008

I made several ventures into victory road, each time pressing a little bit further than the last. The trainers and wild pokemon in the cave gave my pokemon valuable experience. After I felt they each got sufficient experience, I went back to the Pokemon Center and transferred them back to the ranch for a rest.

November 26, 2008

Time to take a new team with me into Victory Road: Snover, Milotic, Skorupi, and Brozong, and I kept Golbat with me too.

We went a little further into the caves of Victory Road, and Snover's grass and ice-type attacks were quite useful. It wasn't long before Snover started to evolve. It's an Abomasnow now!

142. Abomasnow

November 27, 2008 – Thanksgiving Day!

The Pokemon Center had plenty of Thanksgiving Day fixin's for trainer and pokemon alike. I saw on the TV that Hearthome City was having a Thanksgiving Day Contest. Golbat looked excited to enter. The rest of the pokemon… well, they went into a feast-induced coma from all their eating. Er, except Brozong, I guess. So Golbat and I journeyed alone to Hearthome to enter the contest. It was an entry-ranked contest, but Golbat seems eager to test his mettle. Golbat destroyed the competition, and came in first by a landslide. It earned a Smart Ribbon, making Golbat's total 6 ribbons.

November 28, 2008

After doing so well in yesterday's contest, Golbat and I entered another contest this evening. This time, it just barely beat a Mime Jr. It won by only a few points, but it was enough to earn a Smart Ribbon Great! I decided we needed more accessories for the entrance round, so I went to Floaroma Town and traded some of my berries for a few accessories at the market there.

November 29, 2008

Since we seem to be on a roll, and have some new accessories, I entered Golbat into another contest. This third level of contests is quite difficult. We did ok, but each round just didn't gain us enough points to get ahead. So, I decided we'd take a break from contests and head back to Victory Road.

November 30, 2008

We continued deeper and deeper into the cave, the wild pokemon and trainers becoming tougher as we progressed. Milotic and Skorupi did amazingly well in a double battle against two trainers' Medicham and Gyarados. Skorupi was even able to take a Hyper Beam and not get knocked out! Shortly after that, Skorupi started to evolve! I pulled out my Pokedex, not having seen this pokemon before. My little Skorupi is a tough-looking Drapion now!

143. Drapion

(Wow, I just passed the 400 hour mark!)

Adventure Summary:

BADGES: 8

RIBBONS:

BARBOACH: 17

GOLBAT: 7

POKeDEX:

SEEN: 148

OBTAINED: 143

TIME: 400:38

(Adventure started April 23, 2007)

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Current team:
    Flygon: Lvl 52
    Sudowoodo: Lvl 60
    Glaceon: Lvl 64
    Cloyster: Lvl 65
    Rotom: Lvl 64
    Hms: [Bibarel] Lvl 19

Replace Hms with my Lvl 68 Lucario and you have my dream team.
    Now, I have noticed it is RAINING on Route 213 today. Since when does it rain on Route 213??

Recently bumped into Cresselia. Its HP down in the yellow zone, it's frozen. Flygon sent out; threw a Timer Ball. It shook once. Twice. Three times.

..............DRAT!!!! Cresselia fled!!

Oh, and I also got Mesprit's HP down to half. Thank you, Flygon!!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Alright, I was on the edge of nearly starting over my game today...luckily I didn;t because my mind spoke to me and told me to check the IVs of my SHINY glaceon...after having to check it twice I was shocked...my glaceon has the IVs of 30/30/30/31/30/30...talk about pure luck, I couldn't believe my eyes...lol

Well I've decided that I', definitely going to EV my glaceon once my tomato berries are finished growing and I am also going to be entering my glaceon in contests and try to achieve my goal of getting all the ribbons possible...

I truly feel connected to my glaceon, and I couldn't be more proud of it...right now it is lv.22 with 7 ribbons under its belt...

Years
    • Seen today
    Okay...

I just downloaded member's card from wi-fi mystery gift...

after getting it, I went to new moon island...

encountered dark purple colored Darkrai... <==Shiny, after soft reset (less than 10 times)

then caught it with master ball... so i don't have any master ball now...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well entered a few more contests and talked ot julia...As of now my AWESOME Glaceon has completed its EV training and it so far hols 13 ribbons as of now...

Things have been moving a long smoothly...

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Platinum: Well, I finally got to start Platinum today. I didn't get through much, just mainly trying to decipher it (I can't read Japanese). I chose Piplup, but I have no idea on its nature.. Its special attack is looking pretty good, however. Hopefully, I can get Piplup to level 7 or 8 by the time I hit Jubilife.

Pearl: My friend returned my Pearl Version that he borrowed. The Pokemon were severely underlevelled, so I decided to start a new game.. again.

*Sighs* How many times must I restart before I can get to the Pokemon League? xD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Okay well today was kind of dramatic...lol
    Well 1st of all I realized my favorite type is psychic types!! Also I LOVE Espeon and it is a long story from there...but anyways, I hatched a Bashful Female eevee that happily eats anything for all the contest ranks...It will be an Espeon and It will be Ev trained...but as of now it is just a cute lil eevee...

OffRoadSP

Years
  • Pokemon Pearl Journal: Pokemon Egg from Fiore!

December 1, 2008

When I transferred my pokemon to the ranch, Hayley was impressed with my newly evolved Abomasnow. So, I went out to the top of Mt Coronet, where I knew there were plenty of wild Abomasnow. After I caught one, I transferred it to the ranch, where Hayley happily traded me a Staravia that she said she evolved from a Starly. For now, it will stay at the ranch with the Snover she traded me a while back.

I took a new team out for some training: Beautifly, Sneasel, Empoleon, and Munchlax.

December 2, 2008

We pressed on through Victory Road, FINALLY making it the Pokemon League building!! On the way though, Sneasel found a strange looking claw lying on the cave floor. Someone in the Pokemon Center in the League building said it was a Razor Claw, an item Sneasel need to evolve.

December 3, 2008

I spent a lot of time after work today training my pokemon. We traveled all over Sinnoh, trying to find appropriate challenges for each of my pokemon. It was a long night, but Sneasel finally evolved into Weavile, and my Muchlax also evolved into a Snorlax!

144. Weavile

145. Snorlax

December 4, 2008

I did some training with my newly evolved pokemon, and then switched up my team. I kept Snorlax with me, and added Misdreavus, Lucario, and Toxicroak. Professor Hastings from the Fiore Region contacted me at the Pokemon Center. About two years ago, I did some work as a Pokemon Ranger in the Fiore Region. Pokemon Rangers are different from Pokemon Trainers, as Rangers "capture" pokemon quite differently, and only to help them out in a situation and then release them. Anyway, Professor Hastings has been caring for a strange blue pokemon egg that I discovered on one of my missions. It has been under his care for 638 days, and he says that it has started to glow faintly. He feels that it needs to be in the hands of a pokemon trainer in the Sinnoh Region to properly develop and hatch. This was one of the reasons I came to Sinnoh in the first place.

"It took longer than expected, I know. But I finally reached the Pokemon League, professor. I'm ready to receive the egg," I said.

Professor Hastings began the transfer process. When I received it, it began to glow in my hands. Then the light dimmed. Before we disconnected, the professor told me that when I was done with my journey in Sinnoh, the Ranger Union could use my help again, if I was willing to take up a capture styler and become a Ranger once again.

"You got it," I agreed, "Just as soon as I conquer the Elite Four!"

I then went to retrieve my pokemon from Nurse Joy who was giving them a check up. She noticed the egg I was carrying. She said she never saw a pokemon egg like it before.

"It must be a rare pokemon that will hatch from it," she said. She then handed me my pokeballs and said all my pokemon were in great health. So now it's back to training.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Offroad! I love the way you train all of your pokemon instead of just one team......I can learn a couple of things from you! keep up the good work! Okay time to update! I finally got espy up to lv 100. He is the first pokemon that I ever got to lv 100. After that I had him beat all of the ultra ranks in the super contests and now he proudly holds 29 ribbons which will soon be an even 30. Good job espy! I currently have not one but two new additions to my team! I'm currently ev training them. It took awhile to get the right natures but I got them finally. One will be real handy for my team and the other one will be a powerful mixed sweeper but has very weak defense so I'm trying to up on it's speed. Uhh....what else has been going on? I took another shot at the battle tower only to get defeated by an aggron. we will get them next time.

Years
  • I decided to bring Ambipom into the team, because he has the Pickup ability. I've found some pretty useful items so far.

I also have Gallade on the team, infected with Pokerus.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • I started breeding for a Shiny Sandshrew because I still didn't get over my lost Sandshrew from Emerald. I think Sandslash is chainable, but it's just not the same, I want a green Sandshrew :|

I got a little lucky and got a normal Adamant female with 30 Atk and 31 Spe IVs and a male with 31 HP IVs, I'm breeding them together atm. So, if (Dx), I ever hatch a Shiny Sandshrew there's some chance that I'll get one with good stats and stuffz. And I might get some more good Sandshrew :3

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    As of now...I have my Glaceon at lv. 50 who has achieved all the ultra rank ribbons...but I've decided to give my Diamond game a break and finish off my journey in Ruby...so I guess I won't be replying here mcuh...*tears*....but I promise I'll be back once I return to the Sinnoh...

lol

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
  • Started hatching eggs for Riolu to try and get a shiny. Just began today and so far only 18 eggs, but hey, its just a start. Got 4 females already though. And an Adamant male so that's good. The DS is recharging so I can't hatch right now, but will resume soon enough. Flame Body + fast bike = awesomeness.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    well I made it back to sinnoh. I migrated some fresh new pokemon from hoen. Plusle, latias, heracross, sableye, combusken, and bagon! With just plusle and combusken I beat the E4 in hoen on the first try beating the game in 23 hrs. That's a record for me, and with just two pokemon.....definitely a record for me. Plusle was my contest pokemon back in hoen so I'm currently putting her in sinnoh contests. She's just won the normal and great rank for cool. I also caught a meowth in the trophy garden as soon as I got back so I'm looking forward to a persian soon. I will evolve my bagon here in sinnoh. I will also use latias in competitions because I don't use legendaries for battling. It's not my style. Oh yeah I almost forgot. I got my hands on a manaphy egg and hatched it so I have a new addition to the team! I'm currently on the hunt for cresselia and mesprit but I get too lazy to chase after them! I'll get them eventually though! :D man is it good to be back in sinnoh or what!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Well, I've been playing for a few days now. I managed to defeat Roark using only my little Turtwig. =D Afterwards, we headed for Jubilife City, where Luxio did battle with Dawn against Team Galactic. We won the match easily! Afterwards it was off to Eterna City via Floarama Town. On the way there Turtwig tried to evolve into a Grotle, but I accidentally cancelled it ¬_¬ Luckily enough he leveled up again in Eterna Forest, and I evolved him then! During Eterna Forest I leveled up Staravia to Lv. 23 as he needs to be prepared for the battle against Gardenia - Luxio and Grotle won't be much help in this battle so I decided that catching a Ponyta next would be best! Here's hoping I catch a Ponyta so she and Staravia can defeat Gardenia!

Grotle - Lv. 21
    Luxio - Lv. 22
    Staravia - Lv. 23

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Well, let's see. I've caught Mesprit, got Flygon to Lvl 55, won 7 straight Double battles in a row in Battle Tower, and now I'm searching for Eevees on Route 212. But I keep running into Budews, Starlys and Staravias....and the occasional Smeargle. Maybe I should search in the Mansion.....

Team:
    Flygon: Lvl 55
    Sudowoodo: Lvl 62
    Glaceon: Lvl 65
    Cloyster: Lvl 65
    Rotom: Lvl 65
    Lucario: Lvl 67

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2009
    Just started my game over again ...

i think i might choose turtwig for my starter.

i will edit this when i have choose and got somewhere

mko

Custom User Title
    Years
  • After 8 years I've encountered my first shiny Pokémon. It's a Unown N (I was trying to get Ruin Maniac's Cave extended)

OffRoadSP

Years
  • Pokemon Pearl Journal: Almost There!

December 6, 2008

As I was training my team of pokemon, my Misdreavus evolved into a Mismagius! I used the other Dusk Stone from Galactic HQ that I had pocketed.

146. Mismagius

December 7, 2008

In between watching football at the Pokemon Center, I took my pokemon out for training. Snorlax, Mismagius, Lucario, and Toxicroak are all becoming much stronger.

December 8, 2008

I only need five more pokemon to complete my Sinnoh pokedex, so I figure it's time to complete that goal once and for all. I transferred all my pokemon to the ranch and had Clefairy, Gabite, Remoraid, and Mantyke all sent to me. I'm getting anxious to defeat the Elite Four, and as I stare at the glowing blue egg given to me by Professor Hastings, I set out to train one of the last groups of pokemon I need to train to complete my Pokedex.

Back